[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up at 3am >immediately jump out of bed and go fo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484316467732.jpg (130KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
1484316467732.jpg
130KB, 620x930px
>wake up at 3am
>immediately jump out of bed and go for a 5k run
>ice cold shower
>pull out a chilled Huel(TM) from the fridge that I prepared last night
>turn on a new album that I've been planning to listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZuKsGHfwE
>sit down on my computer and browse r9k until I'm ready to work

self employed life is the best
>>
>>37676767
What do you do for work?

you have been muted for 5 seconds because your comment was not original
>>
i wanna be that girl
>>
>>37676767
do fake titties still feel pain and how big of a hit can they take?
>>
File: 1490844253128.png (1MB, 1229x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1490844253128.png
1MB, 1229x1294px
>thinks is self employed
>OP is really a wagecuck
>He cucks himself
>Forces self to work
>Business can fail at anytime
>Complex tax situations
>Has to be on call 24 hours
>Calls himself

Fucking wagies...
>>
>>37676811
A level and GCSE tutor, business consultant and and professional public speaker. I'm an ex mechanical engineer.

>>37676767
wow this get, 37676767, does this mean anything?!
>>
>>37676963
Means you're a wagecuck lmao. If you don't have passive income you're still trash
>>
>>37676767
How much calories of Huel do you consume a day?
>>
File: 1494418851520.jpg (73KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1494418851520.jpg
73KB, 600x439px
>>37676985
all it means pham is that I'm my own boss. It's pretty comfy not having to give up your weekend at random, or having to apply to go on holiday and end up getting rejected.

when the government inevitably kick you out of neet cesspit and you're forced to pick up a minimum wage job, you'll know what I mean!

>>37677033
2000kcal, I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight
>>
>>37676963
Huh, motivational speaker? sounds pretty interesting. Tutoring seems kind of boring though. I'm thinking of becoming an Uber driver to get out of NEETdom. I know it's not self employment, but at least I'd get to make my own hours.
>>
My goal in life is to find a job I can do from home.
>>
>>37677179
Business consulting is my favourite of the three, I've been doing it for a while now so a lot of things are becoming pretty standard, but it's always nice to have to investigate a company, or a department and try to figure out which way is up.

Public speaking is also pretty interesting but half the time I have no idea what I'm even talking about. Usually businesses just want me to shill their latest product, which is often complete shit. I've always loved public speaking because writing to influence always gets me excited.

Tutoring is not so bad. I realised how much I like it after I got my dad through his GCSEs (he dropped out of secondary school in year 10), and then my brother, and then through his A levels. I did it as a part time job through uni as well.

>>37677231
what sort of job are you thinking off?
>>
>>37676767
Hows Huel cost efficiency wise?

are there animal proteins? synthetic vitamins? soy? I want a drinkable meal but they all look risky
>>
>>37677350
So you get business consulting and speaking work even though you where an engineer? Did you do an undergraduate in business, or were you able to pick up what you needed to know from engineering?

If you have good students, I had to have a tutor get me through algebra in high school because I sucked at math, I felt bad for him because I have ADD and it was very hard for me to pay attention and understand what he was trying to teach me even though I was trying.
>>
>>37677058
Stop fucking shilling your shit whey product here. Also a cucksultant counts as wageslave job. Tutor deals with young demanding Mr.Shekels.
>>
>>37677415
I have a subscription for 112 meals (or eight bags of it) every four weeks which works out as being 1.33 per meal, a meal being 450~ kcal, this works out as being roughly six pounds a day, which is probably less than what you spend on food already, for me, I worked it out as being roughly 30 pounds less a month, I still go to restaurants for solid food once week.

Huel is completely vegan and contains no soy. Huel does contain some synthetic ingredients, but it's gone great lengths to avoid things like maltodextrin. Too my knowledge it's definitely the most healthy food replacer. There's a lot more info on their website: https://huel.com/

All in all Huel's been a 10/10 product for me, if you do make the switch make sure you buy a blender because it's texture is rancid unless you blend it.

>>37677501
Yeah, the engineering degree I did had a heavy emphasis on communication and marketing skills as well the actual engineering part, and being someone who had already competed in national public speaking competitions I usually the frontman and de facto manager of the group. When I graduated it was basically the same thing all over again with board members and bosses insteads of lecturers and colleagues instead of fellow students. I really enjoyed it but I wanted more freedom, hence the self employment lifestyle.

I don't mind bad students, in fact I prefer them as they're usually a lot more grateful and I feel as if I've done a really good deed helping them out. Very smart students are good as well because then you just up the difficulty with extremely difficult synoptic questions. The only students I don't enjoy working with are ungrateful ones, because then both of us get very bored, often times neglectant rich mom's will just hire a tutor for their spoilt child without understanding the root of their issues at all.

A few months ago I got a letter from a student I tutored at GCSE level saying that she had just got an offer from Cambridge. Made my day.
>>
>>37677826
alright thanks i looked into drinkable meal replacements a while ago thats why i ask, i think ill also buy beef protein isolate because i dont really want to go full vegan and ill also probably buy beef fat as well. I keep my testosterone levels in check

and yeah that once a week whole food thing is a good idea
>>
>>37677826
there is flaxseed in huel which is said to be very estrogenic..
>>
>>37677826
Sounds like you've been pretty successful for most your life, what are you doing on /r9k/, did you just accept a marketing job for Huel? lol

Guess I didn't really look at it that way, I was definitely grateful for my tutor and his patience with me.
I never understood why anyone would want to be a grade or high school teacher, or even a GE professor at a low to mid tier college, because I always figured at least 90% of the kids there were bored and hated being there. But maybe I'm just too cynical about kids. I'm too cynical about a lot of things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.