[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of being skinnyfat. How the fuck do I fix this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 225x225px
I'm sick of being skinnyfat. How the fuck do I fix this? I keep getting different advice
>>
obviously you already know the answer deep down. stop asking for advice and stop eating and start working out. just imagine what it would be like to not be skinnyfat until you're not anymore.
>>
>>37675962
Eat healthy and workout. Cardio will burn the most calories but you'll look like shit so lift some weights and do some core exercises too. Read the fucking sticky
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>37675962
>tfw skinny but low body fat
if I lost a bit of muscle on my upper arms I could be a qt trap
>>
>>37675962
You need to be yourself more
>>
Less eating, no drinking alcohol (hardest part imo), no sugared beverages at all, more exercise, more coffee/other stimulants if available.
>>
>>37675962
Not to be an ass, but you know damn well what to do. Exercice. There won't be any magical spell to change your body. You either accept yourself the way you are or you put some effort to change.
>>
Skinnyfat is a rough spot to be in, I still haven't figured out how to break out. In high school I was taking in 3-5k Calories and at least 150g protein a day while doing SL 5x5. My noob gains were impressive (for a lanky skinnyfat) but after 2 months I started getting pretty bad stretch marks on the backs of my thighs, totally killed my motivation and I stopped going to the gym not long after. I think bodyweight exercises might be the best answer since the weights will go up as you gain muscle and lose fat (theoretically) and you can progress through lots of movements to put more force on your muscles. Also, as a skinny guy, my joints and ligaments couldn't keep up with my muscles when I was lifting weights, I didn't even go for that long but I was already starting to feel the aches and pains that plague most gym rats
>>
>>37675962
Wear lifts in all your shoes
>>
>>37676442
I mean lift and buy running shoes
>>
Lift 3 times a week. Count your calories and stay slightly below your TDEE. It is literally that simple.
>>
>>37675962
>skinnyfat
that's easy mode. Going from skinnyfat to skinny is only a bit of cardio and bodyweight exercise away.

Going from fat to skinnyfat is the real challenge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.