[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a NEET for nearly 4 years now. I left school at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 93837647893o.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
93837647893o.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I've been a NEET for nearly 4 years now. I left school at 16 and I'm almost 20, how the hell do I ever get out of this? Like honestly, just the thought of going outside gives me a panic attack and the thought of working with people and just the work enviroment in general makes me feel depressed. Is there any way to overcome these feelings? I'm scared to talk to people, scared to see people and extremely nervous whenever I go outside. I'm fucked for life right?
>>
>>37675879
go to night school. less normies and you can do something other than shitposting.
>>
>>37675933
That could be a good idea, night school is just full of adults right? like people in their 30s-40s?
>>
>>37675933
Na fuck high school i had a teacher, a fucking teacher, that dropout at ops age got his GED and went to college asap now he left the shity job he had which was teaching high schoolers and is now a geologists over in Antarctica, so op if want to get life started go to college
>>
File: 1496925942390.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496925942390.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>37675879
You should be thankful that you have ascended to the highest form of being at such a young age. You have power beyond imagination. Use it well my friend.
>>
>>37675994
Good colleges might be way too expensive for most people, and state schools are probably shitty places for a NEET to go. You might want to consider a coding bootcamp. I work with a lot of people who got a really decent job after only a couple months, and there's mostly adults there too. Plus, programming is a sweet gig IMO, and almost everyone is very chill.
>>
OP is a big faggot. Just get a job and start talking to people. It's not that hard
>>
>>37676470
fresh from redit
>>37675879
same op but im 22 got a job but i also can't stand that shit i stutter or my voice is too low when im on public.
Guess some people are like this we should have been aborted.
The worst part is that i can think what do and what say but i never say it it's like i was a fucking car without wheels and a good motor.
Great potential but ruined but it doesn't matter nothing matters and everyone is going to die even if they are successful or shit like me
>>
File: 1491175570602.jpg (38KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491175570602.jpg
38KB, 655x509px
>>37675879
Same op except i dropped out of school at 15, turn 20 very soon.

I literally have no idea what to do with my life.
Still a KHV too.

Maybe i should just end it desu.
>>
File: youknowwhereweare.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
youknowwhereweare.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>37675879
>dropped out at 18
>loose all my friends and potential gf
>rediscover anime again
>mommy buys me an alienware laptop
>mommy buys me steam games every paycheck
>grow long hair an forget hygiene
>fast forward 2 years
>9yo cousin visits me one day and cries about how I became a fatty and she wants me to be handsome again
>fucking crushed and destroyed inside
>walk to grocery store for my week supply of code red and Marlboro cigarettes
>friend from high school notices me
>ohshit.png
>h-hey anon haven't seen you in 2 years bud everything alright ?
>pokes my man breasts and double chine, hey hoe about you join me and the guys for baseball at the park we are starting a team
>ignore him,run in the store restroom and have a literal break down

Just last year I have recently put my life back in check. Finished my high school diploma at 21 and starting college at 22 this fall. Currently looking for a minimum wage job too. Take baby steps anon don't try jump to the top of the pyramid, take the little steps on the way there.
>>
>>37675879
Wait for UBI then all pressure will be gone. It'll be implemented within at the max 15 years, probably sooner. If you can make by on neetbux for that long you will never have to work a day in your life
>>
>>37675879
Try to find a job where you work by yourself
>>
>>37675879
wait man just hang in there patience
everything solves itself you don't need to do anything everything will fix itself don't try to fix it
>>
>>37675879
19 is wicked young. Get a shit job at mcdonalds or dominoes and meet a fembot.(better chance at mcdonalds). You will work with a lot of crazy people that will make you feel better about yourself. Work there until your 24 or so then get a normie job. Your exp. with working with retards at your shit job will help you adapt to working with normies .
>>
>>37677050
Brutal about you cousin anon, that was fucked. But DESU it just sounds like she is mad that your not fuckable anymore.
>>
File: 1318805894.37883940.jpg (28KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1318805894.37883940.jpg
28KB, 704x400px
>>37675879
i'm basically in the same position only i'm 22
I've had a few jobs that didn't last too long and now even just filling out a resume online makes me nervous. I've sent a few out but never got any callbacks which isn't surprising considering how bad my work history is. I honestly think it's just too late for me and i'm considering suicide.
>>
>>37675879
6 years as neet here, if you want to escape, dont delete your social media and normiebook, i fucked up really hard and now everyone that meet me and realize that i dont have a facebook think i'm some sort of rapist or criminal. seriously fuck Zuckerberg.
>>
>>37677515
Just lie about your work history. most low paying places won't check.
>>
File: 1453939312360.jpg (188KB, 750x785px) Image search: [Google]
1453939312360.jpg
188KB, 750x785px
>>37677441
That's disgusting lad, I was just making a point on how my own family members who viewed me a charming young man with a bright future,went on to see me as some disgusting fatass pig. Its wasn't just my cousin it was my granparents,father (an the fact that he is never around) brothers, uncles, aunts... It just hurt too damn much.
>>
>>37675964
try 45's and 50's
>>
>>37677613
Bull fucking shit, some low skill jobs even require college degrees nowadays.
>>
>>37677393
People say I'm still young I but feel so old, I can't can't get over the fact that I'm nearly 20. I guess the only way I can overcome my struggles is by throwing myself out into the deep end.
>>
>>37677300
said no one ever

originally (apparently someone has said said no one ever)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.