[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally wins an NBA Championship >Only congratulated by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>Finally wins an NBA Championship
>Only congratulated by his mom on national TV
>Teammates celebrated and he cries on his mom's shoulders

He's a robot right
>>
Is this dodgeball
>>
I hope he fucking dies

Yeah I'm sore fuck you
>>
OOGA BOOGA ME PUT ROCK IN HOOP
>>
>>37675848

He's a puss

Made LeBron's running away to Miami for a championship look downright polite. Curry and Klay and Dray are the heart of GS; Durant's a fuckin hanger-on.
>>
>>37675848

Durant is a woman wtf are you talking about. He hopped on the dick of Curry for a ride like a whore latches onto a man. Fuck him he's no champ.
>>
File: kek.png (383KB, 528x439px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
383KB, 528x439px
CAVS btfo for eternity. Durant is a beast, fuck Kyre Irvin,fuck James, and their frog looking ass coach, get fucked CLE
>>
>>37675848
>Durant loses in OKC
>Blows 3-1 Lead
>IS top 3 player in NBA with no championship
>finally wins
>gets roasted

There's just no winning
>>
>>37675875
Sean?

Is that you, you motherfucker?
>>
>>37675848
is Durant /ourguy/?
>>
>>37676067
he has good genes,so no ofc not.
>>
>cheering on a bunch of uber chads who'd fuck your oneitis in the blink of an eye
>>
>>37676033

>Goes to team that won without him to years ago
>Wins again
>Hey guys, I'm a champion. I'm not a bandwagoner

People still roast LeBron for The Decision (and rightfully so). This was worse. This team-up culture in the NBA murdered the watchability of the playoffs. NHL playoffs were way, way better this year.
>>
>>37676135

>to
>two

Fuck me, drunk on a Monday. I hate work.
>>
>>37676033

He rode another man's dick (Curry's) to get his. That's a woman's move.
>>
File: bitchslap.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
bitchslap.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>37675974

And yet James still outscored him. That's all Durant had to do and he didn't even outscore James.
>>
>>37676378

Bron is still better than Durant. Say what you want about his record; he took a complete no-talent '07 Cavs team to the Finals (blown out by the Spurs, but they still got there.)

Durant needed Russ and Harden, two top-8 players in the league, just to lose to Bron's Heat in the Finals. He couldn't take his Thunder teams past San Antonio or Golden State (prob should've beaten the former at least once between 2013 and 2014 to reach the Finals for a Heat rematch). Then there was blowing a series lead against the Warriors that also would've gotten OKC to the Finals.

Blame OKC mgt all you want for dumping Harden (still idiotic, historically), but Durant had his shots to get back to the promised land without selling out. He just couldn't do it. Bron could with shittier surrounding talent.

I mean fuck.
>>
>>37675848
Video please

Originally it was the only
>>
>>37676480

I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Lebron's the best since MJ. Kevin Durant is a whore.
>>
>>37676512
its not what rly happened
>>
>>37675888
I get that he wanted his ring, but he has no fucking pride for going to GS, he's a great player but I don't respect him
He deserves finals MVP, but he deserves the hate too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.