[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a NEET for 4 years now. Due to my health issues,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (49KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 511x428px
I've been a NEET for 4 years now. Due to my health issues, I can't get a job besides a survey call center 2 buses away that is literally hell on earth (and also incredibly anxiety inducing and emasculating due to my vocal incompetence). Mom won't let me drive her car, so I'm stuck in the house all day. This has been hell.
I'm thinking of taking a bus from Phoenix to Salt Lake or Denver or something, and living there, in a "failure is not an option" scenario. At the very least, add some excitement to my life.
Thoughts?
>>
I did this, but with a car. Can't imagine doing it without.
>taking a greyhound to Denver
Enjoy getting stabbed by niggers.
>>
>>37674546
I'm in the same boat as you, OP.

This sounds like one of those things that sounds fun and exciting but you'll probably be back in a week. Not saying don't do it but just don't expect much. Being in a different state isn't gonna solve your problems.
>>
I hear Salt Lake is the best city to be in if you're homeless.
>>
If your health problems are what's keeping you down, why would you be able to get a good job in Salt Lake or Denver but not in Phoenix?
>>
What do I think?

I think you should plan a little bit before you go, but I do think that a lot of us on this board may very well benefit from this type of thing.
>>
Do it Doug!
>>
>>37674546
denver is a great town and there are a lot of homeless people but with so many people moving here and so much tech money pouring in it's quickly going the way of SF or seattle

most landlords are now requiring you to make 4-5x the rent monthly (and have proof of same)

long story short, unless you have your shit together you probably won't survive two months in denver unfortunately
>>
Learn innawoods stuff. Watch youtube and take classes. Then practice with a team. Then go do it for the rest of your life.
>>
>health issues prevent you from getting a job
Go on NEETbux faggot
>>
>>37674546
A shitty job in a big city is better than a shitty job in a small town.

More people like you will be there, and you won't be stuck at home. I say you do it.

But prepare for a shittier living situation and make sure you either have enough savings or a job and apt ready.
>>
>>37675593
>Phoenix
>small town
>>
Might as well. Even if you fail, oh well, you just lost a couple months of stale shitposting. Go for it.
>>
>>37675627
Didn't notice. But whatever, a change in scenery won't hurt.
>>
I relate hard af. Think I'm gonna take 2 years online school to do medical transcription. Seems like a p acceptable idea and mom will still pay for any school and shit
>>
>>37675805
>online school
Are these degrees accepted/accredited in the US? I'm interested.
>>
>>37675446
This. I'm glad I don't have ops health issues but if I did I would take up NEETbux in a second. They're the silver lining to disability.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.