[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll net 31k from the sale of my house, what should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3440.png (153KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.png
153KB, 480x750px
I'll net 31k from the sale of my house, what should I spend it on?
>>
>>37674540
did u flip it for profit? a /comfy/ car and rent a room somewhere and whatever u please i s'pose
>>
Cheaper housing, property taxes loser.
>>
>>37674540
living costs while you work to improve yourself
work part time, study something, exercise. go for a roadtrip. dunno man, it's your money.
>>
A big butt
>>
>>37674562
I held for 3 years and sold. Living at home now and paying nothing. I might go to Amsterdam and fuck some whores and maybe be get fucked by some whores. Go out on top.
>>
>>37674593
>living at home
does "home" mean your parents because you got rid of your actual home and made next to nothing?
>>
>>37674626
I bought a shitty condo for 125k, held for 3 years, sold for 181k. After all the other debt I paid out (car loan, student loan, a line of credit) and the real estate fees I was left with 31k. So no I didn't make next to nothing the 31k is all tax free profit.
>>
>>37674679
I'm living with parents, I'll bank the money I would have been paying towards a mortgage and in 1-2 years have a substantial downpayment towards and bigger house or just blow it on coke and whores and eventually kill myself.
>>
>>37674679
well you didn't answer my question, but if by 'home' you mean your parents house then i'd say its a net loss. 31k isn't much at all and you are overall in a worse position than when you started
>>
>>37674727
How so? I went in with 5% down on 125k house so 9k roughly. I came out with 31k. All because I slept on a pile of plywood for 3 years and the piece of shit was worth 55k more. I have a larger down payment and I won't be pissing it away on rent so I'll be building a larger down payment. I'm in a better position.
>>
>>37674779
because frankly you should be looking at 20% down, and the 31k you net wouldn't even cover a 20% downpayment on the new value of $181k

trading your dignity and autonomy to move in with your parents is a lame way to ostensibly get a better place at some point down the line.

why not utilize some of your equity if necessary and increase the value of your property further, and sell it for a much greater profit in the same amount of time you would spend in your parents house?
>>
>>37674540
another house
>>
>>37674540
Heroin.
>By 31k worth of Heroin
>Do as much of it as possible in the space of a week
>Die in bliss
If this isn't on your mind you aren't a robot.
>>
>>37674883
It's a condo in a semi rural area. You can only increase the value so much. I'm lucky to get out now and wait until the market levels out. I'm in southern Ontario and I never should have made as much as I did on that property.
>>
>>37674883
I'm here and debating spending the money on whores, how much dignity do you think I have?
>>
>>37674941
i'm here too
i fuck whores too
i own a house and have not lived with my parents since i turned 18
>>
>>37674983
I appreciate the advice, but all I see is piece of shit houses worth more than any reasonable person should pay for them and am going to wait until it fucking crashes. I don't mind being at home, I'm a social retard with no friends and being alone only made me isolated and weirder.
>>
File: CVpJYTEWUAQEnD-.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CVpJYTEWUAQEnD-.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>37675041
it's all good robro

i guess i just lucked out and bought at a great time, made some serious improvements and now live in one of the hottest markets in the US, so the thought of selling just strikes me as crazy. that said i can appreciate you're in a different boat entirely, so it isn't one size fits all advice

lemme know if you wanna do amsterdam though,i've been meaning to do that. we can come party at my zone after
>>
>>37675083
Sure man. I'll even buy you a hooker with a big fat ass to suck your dick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.