[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Furfag AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0639.jpg (29KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
29KB, 236x331px
Ask a furry bot anything.
No, I don't fursuit. No, I don't fuck animals. No, I'm not sexually attracted to animals, I'm attracted to pic related.
>>
I suspect this is bait. You won't be getting any admissions of furry tendencies from me, no sir.
>>
>>37674233
What's wrong with being a furry? How is it different than any other fetish?
>>
>>37674245
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I just suspect you are baiting.
>>
How do I meet cute fur-fanatics in my area?
>>
>>37674278
I'm not baiting, I just find that people generally dislike furries or people that like anthro, I wondered if there were any other furry bots exist or if anyone else could give me perspective.
>>
>>37674303
Hell if I know. Admitting that you're a furry is like a death sentence if anyone you actually know finds out.
>>
>>37674348
>tfw you will never meet a cute person to go to cons with.
>tfw chubby non-cute people try to get at my B.P.
>>
>>37674443
Cons are just too cringy, honestly. Unless you're a girl don't even bother, the rules are basically the same as actual women. No one will give you a second look unless you're female at a con, or you're one of those gay faggots.
>>
>>37674481
I'm bi, but the guys there are just "LOL No."
I've only met one furry girl who was even remotely attractive.
>>
>>37674529
Confags are typically desperate enough that they'll go for anything that has a vag. If you want you can add me on discord, we can talk more there.
>>
>>37674529
I thought the whole point of those furcons was to find people to yiff with while wearing the suits, and you didn't assume their gender, you just fucked whatever their fursona was
>>
>>37674663
Uhh sure, I don't add people to often.
You seem nice enough
>>
File: 1442457330242.jpg (141KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1442457330242.jpg
141KB, 800x1005px
not even trying to be a shitlord, i thought furry content was restricted to /b/ and /trash/?

i'm also a furry, anon. i knew i was "one" around 5-6 years old, and was really happy when i found out there was a word for it, and others like me.

sadly, everytime i've tried to integrate myself into the community (online and irl) i'm met with indifference and sometimes disdain. i feel like i'm just not on the same wavelength as most people and now there's a wave of nu-furs (all the agender/sjw young fur shit that are amazing artists but just mentally fucked more than your typical fur, fandom supporter)

do you want to be furbros?
>>
File: dragon balls.jpg (215KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
dragon balls.jpg
215KB, 850x601px
>>37674171
Kemono Friends isn't furshit right?
>>
>>37674703
You could always join me and the other person if you want to make a discord?
>>
>>37674716
It's on the edge there. I wouldn't say foxgirls or catgirls or whatever is, but anthro definitely is.
>>
>>37674698
>Assuming genders
I'm fucking straight, I don't give a shit if you're a guy who has a female fursona that is gay and also identifies as a 3 year old, I'm not fucking some random 35 year old in a suit that smells like disappointment.
>>
>>37674701
Stardust #1912 if you're interested. I have an old server I don't use anymore.
>>
>>37674703
I know what you mean. People these days are cancerous, and this is coming from a furfag bot, so.
>>
>>37674746
It kind of seems more like cosplay than anthro though. Although they were animals at first who became Friends.
>>
furries. talk about how you dont wanna fuck animals, when you really want to.
>>
File: 1435225859192.jpg (103KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435225859192.jpg
103KB, 569x800px
>>37674171
When did you discover your appeal for fur stuff?

>>37674303
Explore online. My state has a website dedicated to all that stuff. I tried it once but I couldn't get into it (was young with no transportation). Now I'm just happy to run into them at cons and stuff.
>>
I've been to quite a few cons. It's fun as fuck and I'm involved in the local community. Not going to say where but I am.
>>
>>37674171
Furries are sub-humans that deserve torture and death.
>>
>>37675093
torture me harder bby
>>
>>37675093
You should really take time to think about how everyone else has their own points of view.

Perhaps you'll come to see that we're not so bad. I'm sure people are understanding about your quirks.
>>
>>37675045
I hear that. I've only been to one recently, where I got to hug my first several furries. Some of the warmest hugs I've ever received.

What happens at the cons you go to?
>>
>>37674171
>No, I don't fursuit.
Why are fursuiters so obnoxious?
Why must they always be up in your face about it, yelling non-stop that you should accept them for what they are?
And why do they insist they're normal when that behaviour coupled with the odd fetishes, clearly makes them "not normal"?
>>
>>37675197
Crazy shit mostly. I'm always drunk the entire weekend. Our local con got cancelled for reasons that I shall not name because that would make it easier to identify me. I'm sad about that, it's the only con I could afford to go to. I did do MFF in 2013 though.
>>
Furfag here,I think a part of finding furry at such a young age 7 or 8 really fucked me up. I have ridiculous standards for people now when compared to my furry pron.

That being said, I've never been involved with the community other than jerking it because I'm talentless and uncreative.
>>
>>37674742
Yeah third guy here, make a robot-furfag crossover discord. I'm interested to see how many of us there are here
>>
>>37675093
You're not wrong.
Originally
>>
>>37674171
How and where do i start posting so that you gays comission degenerate art from me?
I am in need of money and have no real moral, religious issues nor any qualms whatsoever.
>>
>>37675273
are we doing a discord? shit I'd love to share the tfw no fox bf feels
>>
>>37675273
>>37675304

One anon owns an abandoned server that we can use. Feel free to join.
discord dot gg slash JdmGgR
Filter won't let me post the url without breaking it up.
>>
>>37675025
When I was like 14. Hop into discord anon, we're all there
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.