[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You open the door. >You meet your eyes with Tyrone, your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1465671765044.jpg (93KB, 562x699px) Image search: [Google]
1465671765044.jpg
93KB, 562x699px
>You open the door.
>You meet your eyes with Tyrone, your old school bully.
>He smiles and says he only bullied you because he liked you but was confused about his feelings.
>Then once he approaches you, he asks if there's anything he can do to make you forgive him and give him another change.

Wat do?
protip, his penis is still 9" and he's still stronger than you.
>>
I wouldn't know because thankfully my school had no niggers but I tell you what OP, last I heard of the guy who did bully me, he was in his mid thirties, married to a Stacy and in a dead end job selling office air conditioning.

If you told me that guy showed upon on my place, ditched his wife, left the job he got only thanks to his rich as fuck parents, became a tranny and told me he only made my life a miserable hell for four long years because he secretly loved me? That would be almost enough to get me to forgive him because I would die laughing but I wouldn't because I would hope the heartbreak would be enough for him to realize he threw all he had away and cause him to kill himself as a result.

But one can only hope.
>>
poz my ass bby
>>
>>37674082
I can tell you right now that looks more feminine than a lot of black women I've seen.
>>
>>37674489
this is the sad truth.
black shemales are more feminine and desirable than most black females because of HRT.
the massive cock is an added bonus if you're into that sort of thing
>>
>>37674082
>Says he's changed
>First thing he does is break into my house
>>
>>37674082
nice thread op good show sage
>>
Cash would be my first choice. Failing that I guess oral would be nice.
>>37674650
Maybe you're opening the door from the inside and she (male) is outside the house. Naked.
>>
>>37674650
>Implying you don't want a yandere black waifu obsessed with you to the point of breaking in your house and stay naked waiting for you to open your door so you can see her giant hard-on once she looks at you.

>typing this gave me a semi.
I hate this board and it's shitpost.
>>
>>37674404
>thAnKFuLly mY sChOoL hAD nO NIgGeRS
super serious boring racist, you guys really dull up this board
>>
>>37674741
Here's your (you). Originalmente originado.
>>
>>37674082
I'm sure one of my bullies would have chosen to become a tranny whore than being burned alive inside a car trunk.

Plus everyone knows everything about everyone in small towns so it's kinda easy to know what everyone is doing
He was a retard that got into the wrong type of business with drug cartels.
>>
>>37674082
Just let me play with it, nothing serious, just taking it easy. Playing with it limp and feeling it get harder and harder in my hand, edging him a few times to getting it loaded up and ready to blow. I love the way guys try to keep a straight face when they cum, almost as much as how hot is when it first hits you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.