[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow society got fucked over way back and now intelligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 7A68782.jpg (334KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
7A68782.jpg
334KB, 800x999px
Somehow society got fucked over way back and now intelligent people are forced into obscure corners of the internet. We have become unattractive to each other with no commonality beyond shitty memes and hatred for the unworthy. Our inability to organise makes us easy to control. Our women are rotting away in loneliness or degeneracy.

What is at stake here? Do we just wait for this shit to fail? Then what?
We're all getting older, time is ticking and nothing is happening.
>>
is this picture photoshopped?
I think its photoshopped.
>>
>>37673978
Intelligent? I dropped out of college and still live at home. The only thing I did smart was get a job where I get good benefits
>>
>>37674001
he should have used fill flash.
>>
>>37673978
what's that retarded shit? are you 15?
"we" don't exist. this place is just a meeting point for various mentally ill people.
>>
>>37673978
>>37674001
came here to post about the pic.
that snowmelt water is so fucking cold she would get hypothermia within 30 seconds if she tried to swim in it.
when I visited Alaska we were told to never try to swim no matter how warm the air is because in the water you'll be freezing before you realize it
>>
>>37673978
honestly im just waiting for the third world war betas can come out of hiding and finally make somthing of themselves, its the only way for our kind to get back into the constant flowing stream of society with any sort of decency in modern day society. we also need a huge decline in population so that women no longer chase after the top 20% of men while the other 80% of us rot away. world war 3 needs to happen
>>
>>37673978

15 year old detected.

Most smart people have great lives. r9k is full of retards, myself included.
>>
>>37674140
She's not in the water faggot
>>
File: laughing crying just.jpg (32KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing crying just.jpg
32KB, 375x360px
>>37673978
>he actually believes all that
>muh intelligence
>muh knowledge power
>not knowing that one of the true problems is human intelligence and awareness, causing more problems
all of this was bound to happen.
and just look what happened.
>>
>>37674264

Pretty much this. There were a few normal/mildly intelligent people here when the board was a decent little hugbox for robots. Now most of them fled and only plebs/delusional idiots remain. I guess they just grew up and left.
>>
>>37673978
i don't know about intelligent part (some robots have above average iq buts that's it).
But yeah humanity is doomed anyway. we fucked up after ww2 and liberal democracy is the end of humanity political evolution which means robots like you and me, and other mentally ill people will never have a place in this planet outside 4chan (and other chans od course).
>>
>>37673978
>Somehow society got fucked over way back and now intelligent people are forced into obscure corners of the internet.
then why are you here?
>>
File: 1490152400285.png (319KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490152400285.png
319KB, 641x530px
>>37673978
>its another robots think they're intelligent episode
>>
>>37673978
When you say "intelligent people" and "our women" you are really saying you are a lonely neet with no gf.

Shut up you fedora, if you were intelligent you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
Nothing new, dissatisfaction is no ancient secret.
>>
>>37673978
>intelligent people
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>37674140
Fun fact: a trained coldwater swimmer can go for hours in water just above zero. The human body can adapt over a span of months to produce more heat using specialized cells similar to muscle.
>>
>>37673978
I wouldn't be too eager in calling yourself a genius. If you were that smart, you'd be capable of noticing social patterns enough to at least trick people into liking you.
>>
>>37673978
And why are you intelligent? Because you complain on 4chan, right.
>>
>be on r9k
>no one is allowed to be intelligent
>you can make claims on people's intelligence with no evidence
>there's no evidence ever
>PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE INTELLIGENT
>only losers are able to find r9k, no one else comes here

this is the logic on this board, that's why the intelligent people leave. you guys are idiots with the most closed minds i've ever seen.
>>
File: IMG_7342.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7342.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>37674601
>when you realize you're not actually smart
>>
>>37674666
close minded people are threatened by everything that challenges their views of the world, doesn't matter if smart or dumb.
>>
I just realised dumb peoples insecurity about being dumb is what ruins shit. Its like the hate towards blond people.
>>
Yeah, okay, you're a fat lonely virgin because you're too smart for normies. Right.
>>
File: 1489984888526.png (384KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1489984888526.png
384KB, 526x526px
>>37673978
If they're "your" women, then why are they blowing Chad?
>>
>>37675054
Hilarious. I meant ours as in the mens.
>>
>>37673978
>It's an "anon thinks he's smart because he's an outsider" episode
Literally the worst episodes.
>>
>>37675017
>tfw to intelligent to be successful at life
>>
>>37673978

>nothing is happening

baby steps

Expect that you'd die while the "utopia" you've desired is called shit by your descendants
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.