[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brahs I just got a date with a qt on thursday, it will be my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

brahs

I just got a date with a qt on thursday, it will be my first date ever. I'm nervous as fuck

any helpful tips robots?
>>
Do not be yourself.
>>
>>37673687
alcohol is your friend
>>
File: ryokodrunk2.jpg (27KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
ryokodrunk2.jpg
27KB, 200x151px
Get her drunk brohemoth
>>
File: 1496006862594.png (20KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496006862594.png
20KB, 819x460px
guys i'm in a similar boat
how to i kiss
>>
Don't worry about it, she'll cancel before then.
>>
don't take her to the movies. Gives you no chance to get to know each other or make a good impression
>>
Bring a towel to help clean Chad's cum off her face.
>>
>>37673687 (OP)

well for starters don't ask robots for dating advice

i'm not trying to be a dick or anything but this is an objectively awful place for social advice
>>
>>37673687
Just bee your cute self, OP.
>>
>>37673687
i wouldnt stress the chance of a girl following through on plans is pretty small
>>
My advice is to fucking leave. You are going on a date, so you shouldn't really be here. Fuck off
>>
make sure your spaghetti is in a secure container
>>
>>37673687

My advice is don't go at all. If you can get a date, you're not a fucking robot. Either fuck off out of here, or cancel your date.
>>
Wear diaper s
Of course not original
>>
>>37674474
Yes, surely the best option is to remain on rninek
>>
>>37673838
Yeah. >>>/adv/ is usually better since its full of turbonormies
>>
How old are you fren?
>>
>>37673779
>place an M&M on the back of your hand
>pick it up with your lips
>???
>profit
>>37673687
She's just as human as you are. She might even be nervous too. Try not to use "4chan humor" around her, unless you met her here or something.
>>
>>37673687
>relax, girls can't stand nervous guys
>relax, yup I said it twice, it's that important, breathing exercises or a shot of hard liquor just before works wonders
>I'm assuming you're young as its a first date, so nothing formal or semi formal, no need to drop $100 at a restaurant, no flowers, no box of chocolates, no tux, no rented rolls Royce
>no haircuts just before you go, you'll feel self-conscious, do give yourself a good scrub, wash your hair till its squeaky clean, behind ears, trim down there just in case (ya never know...), trim nails, smell clean, clip your nose hair, trim stray hairs around your eyebrows, don't use AXE or any overpowering scent
>keep it casual and fun, pizza parlor, miniature golf, movie, probably not all three because you don't wanna wear out your welcome
>see if she's cool with stopping at a park or lake or nice big parking lot to "talk and listen to music" her yes or no will indicate how interested she is in getting physically involved, whether making out, boobs sucking, you might even get some
>carry a condom with you for good luck, not the one you've had since 7th grade, buy a box and tuck one somewhere on your person
>be yourself, there no point in faking a personality, she'll either like you or not, it's best to find out now
>at the same time, don't talk too much, ask her about herself, her family, school, work, music, tv shiws, etc, but don't make it an interrogation
>don't tell her you love her
>if she seems bored, uninterested, etc, don't get depressed or angry, that's so not cool, brush it off like it doesn't matter, be pleasant anyway, wait till you get home to cry your eyes out (it's happened to me...), it's just part of dating that not every chicks gonna like you
>make a thread tomorrow and let us know how it goes
>good luck, nig-nog
>>
>>37673687
You have to tell her you eat ass
like, all the ass
the whole ass
surely you've seen the nigger memes, they all talk about eating ass
>>
>>37673687
fuck off failed normie.you always had a chance.i hope you get cancer and die in a ditch somewhere you piece of shit.
>>
>>37675358

yeah dude u sure showed him
>>
>>37675332
Yes I totally forgot, text her when ur oyw, add "BTW I EAT ASS, THE WHOLE ASS"
>>
>>37675317
>a shot of hard liquor just before works wonders
Wouldn't it smell on your breath though?
>>
>>37674096
came here to post this. a soon to be normie has no reason to be here.
>>
Get out while you can now
>>
Take her out to eat, and then to a bar afterward. Just talk about regular shit at dinner and keep asking her a bunch of questions to keep her talking. Start making moves when y'all get to the bar and as you guys drink more start touching her and then take her home to fuck.
>>
>>37675432
not if its just one shot, and i chase it with like 1/2 can of Coke, i like vodka myself, it's kind of like medicine, calming medicine, I need hardly say you don't wanna be drunk esp if you're driving
>>
>>37675358
thanks for the kind words anon <3
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.