[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making Normie Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
136KB, 500x477px
>neet since failing out of community college
>was depressed for a long time
>finally coming to terms with being a neet nobody and living at peace
>normalfag acquaintances from high school invite me to hang out
>fuck it why not
>spend the day with them, we go out to eat, go to a concert, etc
>feel anxious the whole time
>they conduct themselves with ease and confidence
>they dance during the concert and I feel awkward standing around
>they have inside jokes and it even seems like they partake in each others good attributes
>the various ways they support each other come up in conversation
>the day is drawing to an end
>realize that they all have girlfriends or are flirting with several women
>realize they hang out all the time and their life is just one big adventure, moving from one mutual amusement to the next
>realize that this help them in every aspect of their live because they are always feeling relatively good and always have someone to turn to
>get an ache of sadness
>am filled with a desire to be one of them

How do I do this? I want to be part of this group of normalfags, but I'm a 23 year old virgin with no close friends and a neet to boot. What do?
>>
I hate to say ot, anon, but you'll probably have to go full normie. And by then it'll be much too late
>>
>>37671770
Also
How bad are you socially? What's your grooming etc like?
>>
File: 1428282375475.jpg (29KB, 576x510px) Image search: [Google]
1428282375475.jpg
29KB, 576x510px
>>37671770
>>37671945
>hygiene
not very bad at all
>socially
Visibly nervous. Not a trainwreck, but a virgin at 23 and too beta to make anyone wish to include me more than occasionally
>>
>>37671511
daily reminder that if you genuienly want to live a normie lifestyle you don't belong here

if you want to become chad go to r/theredpill or some other normalfag board, start working out, get a job, idk just GTFO and never come back
>>
>>37672432
I just want a f
>>
>>37672488
Friend circle*
Fug
>>
Wish I knew my man, wouldn't be on this godforsaken website if I did. This shit honestly hurts a lot more than than no gf.
>>
>>37672503
yeah but at your point its impossible to befriend people unless you become a normie and do the things i mentioned>>37672432

or you could try with online gaming communities like joining a guild and slowly forming good relationships with your guildmates if thats your thing
>>
>>37672432
You can "want it" but none of that shit helps if you have serious mental disorders
>>
>>37672587
Yeah, I know. It felt like life was worth living for a day hanging out with them.

Normalfags will never know this contrast.
>>
>>37672432
seriously?
I'm as robot as anyone here, literally no friends, khv, never rejected ANYONE to fulfill either of those desires
but you are telling me I can't be a "real robot" because I would love to be successful, have a wife who genuinely loves me, a big circle of friends who support and care about me, and a good relationship with my family.
>>
>>37672878
Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of a robot
Otherwise ww wouldn't be so miserable
>>
>>37672432
Its another episode of "Im doomed and want everyone to be aswell"
>>
>>37672878
robots are those who already tried failed and given up on these, you're either at an early stage of becoming a robot or you are the worst type of normie aka the loser faggot who desperately wants to be a normalfag but too weak to achieve anything and also too weak to embrace their degeneracy
>>
>>37673041
the idea of something "below" a robot seems ridiculous to me. if i did something that somehow makes me even more pathetic than those that embrace their robotdom, haven't i just become an even truer robot than them?
>>
PS4 > PS2 > PS1 > Shit > PS:O > shittier shit >>>>>> shittiest shit > PS3

Deal with it.
>>
>>37673041
I don't wish to partake in any degeneracy. I just got a taste of what it feels like to live a life of meaning. How could I not want to live that life?
>>
The only way you'll get better at socializing and eventually getting friends is putting yourself in social situations, and that's kind of difficult when you're a NEET. Talk to your local store clerk when you go buy food or something, talk to elderly people you see sitting alone in the park,(they're always starving for attention) etc.
If you really want to make friends you'll have to become a normie and get a job.
>>
>>37673092
well its just my preference, i personally fucking despise these people way more than the robot lifestyle and that's all
>>
>>37673122
the point is that if you want to live a life like that go for it, dont pollute this board with your bullshit

if you fail you come back if you succeed good for you i guess
>>
>>37673224
I'm a 23 year old neet virgin who's been here for years , of course im a robot

You're telling me you'd never go after this?
>>
>>37673155
I know that, but these normalfags have something I jusy don't have. They're mentally fit and sound in a way that I'm not. How the fuck do I get there?
>>
>>37673255
personally i wouldn't but i guess it varies from people to people based on experiences. i have given up on most of the good life and i dont wanna try anymore, just livin my life as long as i dont get so low that i commit suicide

>>37673300
its not impossible to improve mentally, many people have left their social anxiety behind, not every self improvement technique is just a bullshit scam
>>
Don't listen to the pity parties, anon

They may have noticed you were out of your element but if you were otherwise pleasant to be around hit them up again, let them know you had fun being with them and next time you'll provide your own alcohol

It's all about being somebody they can have a good time with, somebody who /wants/ to have a good time /with/ them
>>
>>37673547
It's been weeks and they haven't texted me since
>>
>>37673668

The one you were closest to, message them. Just to see how they're doing. Don't force yourself on him, but put yourself in his head
>>
>>37673693
How to avoid seeming desperate?
>>
>>37673956

Don't talk about going out. Try to make it look like you're really wondering what's going on with him. Maybe try some catching up you guys didn't do last time you met
>>
Opposite for me. My normie friends made me wish I found more robot friends. I just poorly addapted to the social circle and want out.
>>
>>37674313
Why tho? Isn't it fun to be with them?
>>
>>37673118
how is this an opinion that literally anyone would disagree with
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.