[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf sucks. She hates sex, and doesn't satisfy me at all.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1495574749961.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495574749961.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
My gf sucks. She hates sex, and doesn't satisfy me at all.

All I want is a pretty gf who loves sex, who hasnt slept with shitskins... is that too much to ask?
>>
Maybe you should try talking to your girlfriend instead of complaining online.

>shitskins
Now I know why she doesn't want to have sex with you. You're an edgy, obnoxious "racist".
>>
Nuclear option: act like you're cheating on her. She'll either step it up, or leave, so it's win win
>>
>>37669298
I've tried everything, some girls are just not very sexual.

>racist
Wow, how original.
>>
>>37669235
>She hates sex

no
>>
i want my girlfriend to caress my tender boipucci like i do in the shower
i dont get it, im a pretty boy she should want to lick my ass
>>
File: 1432039027556.jpg (298KB, 976x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1432039027556.jpg
298KB, 976x1296px
If she does not like sex it is because:

a) You have a small dick
b) You can't fuck

Everyone likes sex, it is a vital part of biology. Asexual people are a meme. Either virgins or not had good sex 90% of the time.

You should try talk to her and sort it out by the way. If she has no sexual attraction to you, she will leave you the second she meets someone she does (and EVERYONE gets sexually attracted to certain people even without sex).
>>
>>37669544
I have enough experience to know I'm fine in bed.

She lost her virginity to me at 23! She is good looking, but simply doesn't care about sex. Also she is terrified of getting pregant and doesnt trust any sort of birth control. She makes me wear a condom while shes on pills.

Asexual people are not a meme, I can tell you that from someone I know who is an asexual.

I have tried to talk to her in every way possible. Fucking diets, working out, eating as healthy as possible, therapy shit. Nothing. Works.

Shes a good girl though, I dont want to break her heart, but I'm seriously unhappy, because I have had many great sexual relationships with previous girlfriends, that I'm simply not happy like this.
>>
>>37669544
Not op, but my gf insists that she feels insecure about herself. I have the same prob as OP btw. We had a fight this morning about it when I told her it was a bullshit excuse, worse than being too tired from work, another one she uses all the time. I think she's just not attracted to me anymore but doesn't want to break up for some other reason. Think I should leave her?
>>
>>37669235
Guarantee she is cheating on you, probably with a black guy who can actually satisfy her.
>>
Fuck off normie /r9k/ is for robots
>>
>>37669646
>I have tried to talk to her in every way possible. Fucking diets, working out, eating as healthy as possible, therapy shit. Nothing. Works.

Aside from the virgin thing, are you me?
>>
>>37669687
Being socially retarded and scared to talk to women is not the sole requirement here.
>>37669677
Doubt it, she can barely handle me, and I'm average sized.
>>37669670
We both should, but it's fucking hard. Her family adores me, and mine adores her. >>37669713
Could be..
>>
>>37669235
>My gf sucks. She hates sex, and doesn't satisfy me at all.
>All I want is a pretty gf who loves sex, who hasnt slept with shitskins... is that too much to ask?

basically you told us that:
- your gf slept with many shitskins
- and doesn't want to have sex with you
- and your only hope is getting advice on 4chan

This is why I love this board.
>>
>>37669235
>>37669670
>can't satisfy their gfs
yeah nice job.
There's normalfags like you absolute fags that get erectile dysfunction while virgins like us that might actually perform in bed, get nothing

It makes me laugh.

You normies can't do anything right. Even when you get a gf you mess up
>>
>>37669646

If you were more handsome, had a bigger dick, muscles, whatever she'd fuck you like a rabbit

Just get over it you don't meet her standards, her primal animal fuck me brain isn't taking over her body and making her work your cock like a stripper pole because it's telling her you're just not worth it
>>
>>37669902
I work out 5 days a week and walk 15 000 steps every day, I am probably the most fit person on this board. My dick is average sized, and enough for her, maybe too much. I am above average looking, but because I am insecure, I keep shooting below my league.

I have fucked 8/10s outside a relationship, because I would be too insecure to be in a relationship with them, so all of the things you list, which obviously is just trolling anyway, is wrong.
>>
File: guy.png (203KB, 286x389px) Image search: [Google]
guy.png
203KB, 286x389px
>>37669338
Can confirm

>Be with gf for almost 2 years
>Never get a blowjob even once
>Asked like 4 times
>"I don't do that"
>Go to bar one night
>Start staring at girls in front of gf to make her jealous
>She notices has no balls and wouldn't call me out on it
>Go home that night
>Get muh dig sugged
>>
File: SIZE MATTERS.jpg (35KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
SIZE MATTERS.jpg
35KB, 620x307px
>>37669959
>My dick is average sized, and enough for her

It's not

>I am probably the most fit person on this board

You're not

>I am above average looking

You're not

>I have fucked 8/10s outside a relationship

You haven't

Case closed
>>
>>37669902
most likely true, sadly
>>37669959
lol, just by the way you type, I can tell you're some kind of insecure cuck. just stop
grow some balls my man, maybe then she'll want to get fucked by you
>>
File: 1273741627689.jpg (47KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1273741627689.jpg
47KB, 350x392px
>>37671281
>>37670263

Weak attempt at a personal attack, couldnt care less what you believe.
>>
Well if you're not happy I don't see much point in staying in the relationship.

Leave her or cheat on her if you cant make it work.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.