[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely is it that you will ever have a family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1234.jpg (96KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
96KB, 427x474px
Im 28 and my family are almost all selfish, self absorbed people I want nothing to do with. I am getting sick of my friends. The only way I see out is to start my own family but everyday as I get older it seems less and less likely. Despite being the norm just a few decades ago to want to start a family saying that shit to a women these days will probably get you sent to jail for being a Cis heteronormative shitlord.

How likely do you think it is you will ever have a family?
>>
>>37666203
>get you sent to jail for being a Cis heteronormative shitlord.

is this what your brain on /pol/ is like?
>>
I'm almost 28. I think it's pretty likely, man and woman have been coming together and forming families for 6 thousand years so I should be able to get one of those. I mean, I like my odds

having a nice little plot of land. spending my days with a loving and devoted wife. producing offspring and playing board games with them once they grow up. ah yes, that's the life for me, fellow robot
>>
23, will probably never hold a job so no family either
>>
I'm 31. It's extremely unlikely, bordering on improbable, for me. I do not want one for many reasons. This >>37666379 sounds like a terrible existence to me.
>>
>>37666224

Pretty much. A lot of people who don't live in the real world seem to think politics controls every aspect of a persons life. When in reality, everyone just wants to go about their own business and stay relaxed.
>>
>>37666224
Not a pollack bro. But seriously imagine just outright saying to a chick that your criteria for mate selection is "decent mother to my children" and that your main aim was starting a family rather than just getting laid. In today's climate you would be considered either old school religious, a maniac, weird and/or someone who doesn't respects women's personhood because you think they should be at home with kids rather than roasting their roastie and living an unfulfilled in life.
>>
Getting married and having kids sounds absolutely exhausting to me and plus I'm terrible with women so I don't want to bother. But I also don't know if I'll be able to handle being alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>37666203
I have.
Wife; 5 sons
It is wonderful
>>
File: 1497236433071.jpg (107KB, 782x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497236433071.jpg
107KB, 782x673px
>>37666203
unless my life dramatically increases for the better theres no way im bringing another person into this world just to suffer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.