[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of spanking? Did your parents spank you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1165.jpg (2MB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
2MB, 2500x1407px
What does /r9k/ think of spanking?

Did your parents spank you?

If you had kids, would you spank them?
>>
>>37666112
Best damn well believe I'm gonna whoop my kids. My folks were way too soft on me.
>>
>>37666112
Do it once or twice to teach your children its a possibility but don't make a habit of it.
>>
>>37666112
>What does /r9k/ think of spanking?
Good, very useful, unfortunately the cucks in my Krautistan are against it

>Did your parents spank you?
Nah, but my mother would slap me once or twice if I fucked up. My father was always working. My elder brother hit me mostly.

>If you had kids, would you spank them?
Yeah, if they do not follow the rules I gave them (and which I myself lived by), then I will slap the shit outta them. Good for character building.
>>
>>37666112

I want someone to tie me down and spank me until I start crying and then i'm not sure if i want them to stop.
>>
>>37666112
I love spankings. I both gave and received a spanking last night. It was fun
>>
>>37666112
My parents didn't spank me, however they told me that if I did bad shit they would spank me infront of the school. That stopped me from being a little shit, and I'd do the same to my kids, if by some miracle I have some.
>>
>tfw old school immigrant parents
>get hit with belts, wooden spoons etc
I never got hit a lot, it was only when I was actually being a little shit. But it got me to learn how to behave and not whine about useless shit all the time
>>
My parents used to beat me with a cane when I was super bad (which I was) until my grandad told that if you rub onion juice on a cane it makes it brittle and likely to snap.

My dad used to beat me quite hard for fucking up which has made me decide not to unless they are that young where reasoning won't work and it's to stop them fucking about with fire or electricity etc.
>>
>>37666276
Aw m8 old school immigrant parents are the fucking worst. Can confirm wooden spoon beatings.
>>
>>37666206
Yeah, really useful, that's why you are here.
>>
>>37666112
It's a very good last resort for kids that won't listen to reason.
>>
My parents were adept at "walking softly but carrying a big stick". My mother bought a paddle and said she just wanted to try it out and smacked my older brother. He said it hurt like hell. She then hung the paddle in the kitchen so we knew what was in store for us if we screwed up.

My father also had a big leather belt that came off his pants a couple of times but he never hit us with it.

The fear of god (and mother and father) was all that was needed to keep me and my three brothers in line.
>>
File: 14423536453.webm (2MB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
14423536453.webm
2MB, 500x344px
>>37666112
Can't wait until I have a future daughter, so I can teach her discipline.
Just thinking about palming and slapping those chubby cheeks as she bawls gets me hot af. She'll definitely know her place
>>
I would probably do water buckets or push ups as punishment as this has the added bonus of making them physically stronger
>>
>Did your parents spank you?
Nope, but verbal abuse

>If you had kids, would you spank them?

Nope but I'd rather spank them than verbally abuse them. (Will do neither)
>>
>>37666406
WTF i have a spanking fetish now!
>>
>>37666166
>>37666200
>>37666206
>>37666374
>>37666406
>>37666472
Do the world a favour and don't have kids
Spanking lowers the child's IQ and is breeding ground for personality disorders
>>
>>37666630
Can confirm I used to get beat and I'm as fucked up as can be
>>
don't spank kids m8
>>
>>37666630
Who cares, I'm going to raise them as my personal slaves anyway
if they're stupid that just makes it easier
>>
>>37666630
Like anyone on this board actually has a chance to reproduce
>>
>>37666729
It's not hard to find a poor qt, or used goods Stacy, who just wants a beta provider
>>
File: Josef Fritzl.jpg (21KB, 233x375px) Image search: [Google]
Josef Fritzl.jpg
21KB, 233x375px
>>37666692
pic related is literally you
commentoriginal6474554354
>>
>>37666630
Thats not an argument on why soanking is bad. Thats just you having an opinion. Its a theory. A beating theory.
>>
>>37666112
spanking is for sexual only.
Education is far more complicated than making the child fear physical violence.
>>
My mom hardly ever spaked me for stuff I did and my dad was a piece of shit who never was home. Only my grandma gave me the wooden spoon, it is like a cultural tradition over here, and a short cane that wasn_t really whippy, if I remember right. Most of the time I was not beat, just a slap or two, adults tried to reason with me instead. And now I have a spanking fetish.
>>37666472
> making them hold buckets
Is your life an anime, anon?
>>
>>37666112

Yup, usually when dad was drunk and my mom had to pull him off of me because it went from hands to belt buckle pretty quickly if I started crying or squirming to get away.

Stopped when I was like 12 and got some growth spurts that put me on equal size footing with him and actually fought back once. Never happened again, though it escalated to full on fist fights in which we were fully prepared to kill each other.

>tfw he sat on my stomach and elbowed me in the face and shoved his fingers in my eyes so bad they swelled shut for almost a week.
>tfw I headbutted him and broke his nose and he broke my nose in return
>tfw I fucked up his foot permanently and sprayed febreeze in his eyes just to make him stop

Shit got pretty brutal man.
>>
Bump, I am interested in what else you have to say.
>>
>>37666112
I was spanked as a child and I think it just made me neurotic. And I turned out to be a gay atheist who smokes pot and programs computers anyway so what was the point

I have met plenty of people who did not get spanked who are ordinary adults and I have met plenty of people who did get spanked who are shitty adults. So whats the point?
>>
>>37669
And have another, for good measure.
>>
File: 00106upset.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
00106upset.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
My mom would punch, hit, slap, etc. She pushed me down the stairs once. She also threw a concrete piggy bank at me one time, but thankfully she wasn't strong enough to throw it far enough.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.