[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kids randomly try to fuck with me in school >I barely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 2iqeiis.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2iqeiis.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>kids randomly try to fuck with me in school
>I barely even feel their attacks because my juggernaut of a father ragdolls me daily when I spill a glass of milk or forget my chores, they can not compete with his hamfists
>I freak out and attack then on the spot every time and pummel them until adults strong enough to pull me away come to break it up, sometimes this takes minutes
>am considered a discipline case for frequent violence
>teachers afraid of me, except for those who openly hate me
>I have to get a booklet signed and written in by every teacher every day
>junor high! things will be different
>kid I knew from elementary kicks me in the face when I am bent down at my locker even though I havent spoken to him in over a year
>I chase him down and kick his head into the wall and throw him over the stairwell
>principal corners me while the police (and ambulance!) come
>he starts hitting me and spit is flying from his mouth onto my face
>I rabbit punch him in the mouth and ribs and run away as he is curled up on the floor with his arms over his head
>behavior adaptation time, no more normal school! I am now only allowed in the basement of the school that BA is in
>I talk to nobody, do nothing but work
>gang fucks with me for no reason at the bus stop as I try to read a book
>I am surrounded and a knife is pointed at me while people kick me
>I pull out mine and start slashing

>Prison time! Probation officer cant protect me this time
>No prisoners ever bother me, 2 years without incident, everybody is helpful and friendly
>teachers are nice to me and let me work at my own pace
>highschool diploma at age 16, 10's 20's 30's all completed

Society is fucking backwards

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.