[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am potentially fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 220x165px
>waiting for bus at college
>turns out the bus stops in a new place now
>no notices or signs at the usual bus stop saying to go to the other place
>started walking up to the new bus stop and see the bus coming down the hill
>put my arm out to signal for the bus to stop
>the bus driver shakes his head and keeps going
>absolutely seething with rage
>go to the library and email the bus company complaining about it
>create 5 other email accounts with fake names and email the bus company complaining about the same thing
>they emailed me back saying they disapprove of the obscene language me and "other students" have been using to insult the bus driver in the emails
>they added some college staff members to the email
>college staff want to speak to me and the other students about the incident
>other students who don't even fucking exist

help
>>
Do they have names? Just curious.
You probably already know this is your fault.
>Cussing out staff
>Making fake emails to send stuff to irl people
I understand how having your sole mode of transportation screw you over can be infuriating. And that this is literally all you can do to get to campus because you can't afford a car or unwilling to deal with the plethora of bullshit associated with other modes of transportation.
But this is mountains out of mole-hills.
You really have 2 options that don't involve the horrific death of you and/or many others.
>Confess and explain that you rely on the bus to not change stops, and how this impacted you emotionally and actually.
>Claim you don't have any connection to these other five.
>>
File: 1496251746925.jpg (83KB, 1024x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1496251746925.jpg
83KB, 1024x1011px
Just say that another student was using your name.

And that you left your email up on the library computer and forgot to log out.

Don't respond until they threaten to cut you from classes or something like that. The staff probably don't want to deal with this problem because it's another thing they have to deal with. They will probably forget about it. But if it comes to suspension, then do what I said above.
>>
>>37662673
I feel like you could just act like nothing happen and act surprised when they bring it up to you say what this guy said >>37662969
>>
There might have been some confusion with my last post
>>37662969

If it comes to suspension, just deny it saying that you left your email up on the library computer and someone else wrote the email. Don't do what this guy
>>37662860
says.
>>
Who gives a fuck, ignore them. You're a goddamn adult and you can use profanity in your emails if you want.
Don't even give them the satisfaction of replying. They're fucking bus people.
>>
>>37663083
This
You are paying them, not working for them
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.