[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you abandon the NEET/minimum wage life and join

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4162.jpg (50KB, 512x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4162.jpg
50KB, 512x355px
Why don't you abandon the NEET/minimum wage life and join the army or become a police officer to give your life purpose?
>>
>>37662546
why so I can just blow my brains out later?
>>
File: u7OA4.jpg (22KB, 551x258px) Image search: [Google]
u7OA4.jpg
22KB, 551x258px
Oh, fuck yeah.
oregano post
>>
File: norilsk.jpg (120KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
norilsk.jpg
120KB, 1024x679px
>>37662546

because I honestly can't think of anything more soul crushing than becoming a weapon built for the sole purpose of perpetuating objectives that weren't set by me.

At least, not for tonight.

>desu it's something that I've considered but I don't fuck with that basic bitch shit and there's more than enough breadcrumbs left behind from my past to prevent me from entering topkek clearances because of out of context evidence and footprints left behind illustrate naive beliefs that don't coalign with the objectives of those within the even higher reaches of the fold. Literally accepted that I'm probably too much of a risky investment, in their eyes. Plus, I admire densnow, chels and mendax too much.
>>
>purpose
Anon if you're as critical as I you won't find organizations to support outside charity.
>>
>>37662546
No one respects cops anymore anon, & I don't want Muhammad to blow me up overseas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8gi1AwhpW4
>>
>>37662797
Anon death in the (modern western) military is unlikely. They've got similar life expectancy to normal people. Despite bullets.
Mainly because of health and safety in everything and the fact that you're made to be fit if you're infantry.
>>
Tryed it. Didn't like it. They are very strict on you and the guys are big assholes
>>
>>37662546
Want to be police officer and have for as long as I can remember but would never be able to
becasue a pedo
>>
>>37662546
Tried to become a police officer
>"so what have you been doing the last few years?"
>"- I-I was playing video games in my room because I had depression."
>"- Sorry it seems you don't have the right profile anon, bye."
>>
I joined the Navy to do something for the greater good. Turns out the military sucks and you do nothing productive
>>
my medical records won't let me
>>
>>37662546
I've been considered not healthy enough when I was drafted. After that I also was in a psych ward, so they wouldn't let me in anyway even if I wanted.

> purpose
> army
> police
Army or police service is following orders. Anybody here would die out of boredom because of repetitiveness. And don't forget, you'd be surrounded by normies, who won't understand you hug pillow and Vietnamese comics.
>>
Would be bad for people.
>be cop, watching rioters shout about it's a "protest"
Redpilled chaps show up to protest the protest
>fuck.jpeg
>standing between them now
>Rioters "peacefully" walk around us to "talk"
>rioters 1 throw rocks, scream about how other rioters shouldn't be able to demonstrate too
>rioters side 1 "fucking white males"
>rioters 1 get way to close to rioters 2, start slapping away because "free speech"
>rioters 2 grab them, pull down pants and begin whipping asses with belts
>public outcry at how rioters 1 were "sexually assaulted" and "dindu nuffin" police blamed clearly our fault
Fast forward, another rioters convention
>rioters 1 "peacefully" walk around us to "talk" with rioters 2
>oh fuck this .gif
>nightstick rioter1 unconscious
>public upset a little, not much, blows over in a day or so
>now know that to save my own skin have to disable (rioters 2 belts script) and run (nightstick whooping.exe) at startup.
>>
My country is weak and poor and I'd rather suck a dick then serve it or its people
>>
>>37663404
Than* goddamn
>>
>>37663404
Same situation here. My country has 2 mil people in it. It should not even exist.
>>
I actually have the written exam as part of my county police department's application process in July. Law enforcement, intelligence, and military careers have always interested me.

I never wanted to work a strictly desk job, and I've never cared about having a high-paying career that's considered "prestigious". Since I'm in college too maybe I can join the FBI later down the line, but even if I don't I'll at least be gainfully employed and have some unique life experiences.
>>
>>37663404
3.7 million snowniggers aren't worth serving. besides, the police is corrupt as hell and the military is hopelessly strapped for cash.
>>
Who said I was living on minimum wage? If you do it right, NEET life is plentiful.

Also, I'm too old for the police, meng.
>>
>>37663011
>Army or police service is following orders. Anybody here would die out of boredom because of repetitiveness

This is a really poor argument, how much autonomy do you think the average 9-5er has? Of course the average police officer or army grunt mostly follows orders, but there are also opportunities to join specialized units that are less hampered by bureaucracy.

But the most important thing to consider is how repetitive and mind-numbing the isolated life of a NEET is in comparison to any kind of employment. You're bound to grow restless sitting in your house all day, and your mental health deteriorating only adds to the sensation of wasting away.
>>
File: 7168.jpg (12KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
7168.jpg
12KB, 192x192px
>>37662546
Cause those jobs suck and are for lowest of the low retards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.