[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon ball discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: YamchaFutureEspecial.png (236KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YamchaFutureEspecial.png
236KB, 640x480px
I know this isnt /a/ but it l wanted to see what you guys thought

Anyone else hate the new dragon ball? At first it said there was one super saiyan every thousand years, now any character who has a drop of saiyan blood can go ssj in 5 minutes. Like in dbs, kale, who is not a fighter turned into broly her first time trying to go ssj. Literally every human character is useless know, and yamcha , who is the 3rd strongest human is just a joke character
>>
Who cares, Goten and Trunks could go SSJ when they were 5 years old.
>>
>>37662442
yamcha doesnt care about martial arts like everyone else does. i hate the nusaiyans though, especially because they have no character development at all and theyre anorexic as fug
>>
TFW you are the yamcha of the group.

Except yamcha I think is really good looking and athletic.

Actually TFW you are yajorobi of the group.
>>
I'm enjoying Super, I think both the Zamasu and current arc, while not up to the standards of early DB, and the saiyan + freeza conflict, its definitely better than the Cell arc.
>>
File: 1479006725189.jpg (641KB, 1479x857px) Image search: [Google]
1479006725189.jpg
641KB, 1479x857px
>>37662442
Super is arguably (perhaps objectively) the worst addition to the franchise. Even GT was leagues better, as it attempted to mimic the simple plot of Dragonball in the beginning, and eventually expanded into the admittedly fun, crazy over-the-top style of DBZ.

Super feels totally soulless and like a cheap knock-off of Dragonball, which is funny considering that GT is detested for being exactly that.

Yamcha is the best character in the series.
>>
>>37662521
He does though. The joke of this arc is that he thinks goku will pick him for the tournament of power, even though we kniw goku wont.

>>37662796
Yes, thank you someone understands. They try to be more like the original dragon ball, but you cant really mimick martial artists going on adventures across the world when every body is a god. They shoupd stop introducing shitty new characters and improve on old characters. I dont give a shit about universe 6 saiyans, i want to see the human fighters make a comeback
>>
>>37662849
>i want to see the human fighters make a comeback

It's basically impossible at this point. It just wouldn't feel realistic within the context of the series. Unless they gave the human fighters some power-up that only they can obtain, there's no feasible way for them to catch up, and even then, they'll just lag behind eventually.

Dragonball just panders to South-Americans and South-East Asians who make up the bulk of its fanbase who never saw the original Dragonball and just want to see Super Saiyans fighting in every episode.
>>
>>37662796
I liked the Baby saga for GT but the rest of it was honestly pretty shit and I think Super is overall better and uses it's side characters more effectively.
>>
What's with making the first 20 episodes or whatever just the movie in episodes? Why didn't they start from after the movie? And they switched colors. It just seemed dumb so I haven't even watched it.

They should have let golden frezia out and try to take over again. Its fucking the same thing but that thing was good.

How can something a human create be more powerful than freeza? A damn robot ten times as strong wtf.
>>
>>37662900
They have come up ssg, ssb, ssb and kaioken, ss rage, legendary ss, since the beginning of super

Youre telling me they cant do super human?
>>
File: 1470361578596.jpg (14KB, 404x378px) Image search: [Google]
1470361578596.jpg
14KB, 404x378px
To be honest the series in its entirety started dropping off right after the Frieza saga.

The original series will always be the best. The humor and sense if adventure was fresh and enjoyable. Since then it's been too contrived and forced and needs to acknowledge that the magic is gone.
>>
>>37662442
Yeah, U6 SSJ is stupid.
>>
>>37662796
GT is easily worse than Super though.
I couldn't even stomach to finish it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.