[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /aggressiveobsessions/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1659876324.png (390KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1659876324.png
390KB, 600x583px
I've never physically hurt a person in my entire life but I feel like that is something everyone has to do at some point in their lives
I'm scared I might just lose control and stab some helpless innocent kid someday
>>
Right here OP. I get the urge all the time. I just punch and bite my pillow to let it out.
>>
>>37662400
I've notified your local authorities anon.
>>
>>37662400
I don't have that, but I do always feel the desire to steal despite my life being very cushy.
>>
>>37662548
Are you perhaps a nigger or gypsy?
>>
>>37662564
all white, germanic family can be traced back til 1600.
>>
>>37662651
>germanic
ashkenazi jew?
>>
>>37662548
>always feel the desire to steal
used to be like this
always went to house parties and stole stuff like jewelry and perfume from their bathrooms as well as just any random things I can get my hands on like decorations and tools. also frequently stole food before going home and eating it.

The stranges thing I've stolen at once must be the time I stole 2 cans of antifreeze, a small fire extinguisher and a roll of plastic bags from some fat roastie who was hosting a party. I was waiting in her hallway for my taxi to take me home and it just stood there, the taxi driver didn't even ask where I got those things from.
>>
>>37662400
>>37662475
Why don t you start doing boxing and use that obession to become healthy, better looking and able to defend yourself?
>>
>>37662749
>stole food before going home and eating it.
That is such a fat thing to do.
>>
>>37662854
I'm not fat
Having some free food to eat when your drunk or hungover is great
>>
>>37662882
>I'm not fat
t. every fat person online
>>
>>37662400
I sadly killed an animal and I know I should kill myself before I hurt someone else. I hate this
>>
>>37662749
hmm interesting

I don't think I've ever stolen anything in my life

Is it a rush that you're getting from it? Like a gamble?
>>
File: 1462330079205.jpg (53KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462330079205.jpg
53KB, 604x574px
>>37662400
One of my most perverse and unwanted fantasies is to be put into a Battle Royale type situation with people I know during which I would quickly assume the position of the scary freak who gives in to the rules of the killing game all too readily and go about viciously murdering all these people I harbour very little ill will towards.

That being said, I usually litter people who have wronged me in the past into the mix and they tend to get the most savage deaths. Especially popular are childhood bullies, men I'm envious of, people who belittle/ignore me and women who are too good for me. One particularly strong image is a girl from back in high school who turned me down offering her body up to me in exchange for her life only for me to reject her in turn and eviscerate her with an axe or a heavy, blunt object.

I'm so fucked up.
>>
File: 6yrmho1_500.png (127KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
6yrmho1_500.png
127KB, 500x493px
>>37662921
>I sadly killed an animal
When I was a kid I held a frog and tried to chop it's head off with an axe, I missed and only chopped like the tip of his face and it started shrieking in pain like "reeee"
I swiftly ended it's missery by chopping it's head clean off with another swing
fuck, I feel absolutelly horrible for boing so and the frogs shriek haunts me, I wish I would have missed the frog and chopped off my finger instead

I'm so sorry pepe
>>
File: 1462365756582.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462365756582.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>tfw hearing baby animals whine/cry and watching them get stuck in helpless situations arouses me
>>
>>37663024
I feel that way too anon.
> Be 5 or 6
> Outside at dusk, during the summer with a bunch of toads creeking since I live near a lake
> Coming inside, I see a frog and decide to stomp on it
> Frog explodes

I still flinch at the thought of it. I was a /degenerate/ even as a child.
>>
I get aggressively obsessed with things, is that similar?
For example, I am completely obsessed with my gfs boobs. I will understand I'm bothering her but I can not stop myself at times. If I don't get to touch them enough I'll end up staring a lot. Or ill listen to the same song on repeat everyday for hours.
>>
>have extreme outbursts of anger at the smallest inconvenience
>stub toe
>forehead-vein-popping white-knuckle rage
>someone cuts me off in traffic
>fist slams into steering wheel, face flushes red
>carry on a passive aggressive tirade in my huge car for 15 minutes
>miss a shot in counter strike
>"FUCK"
>fist slams into desk
>get so angry my breathing gets choppy and my gums start tingling

I'm just about done lads
>>
I always let my agresions out by pu chiing a picutre of DRUMPF
>>
>>37663254
FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHlTE PEOPLE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.