[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mental illnesses does /r9k/ have? If none then move alo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1495987362646.jpg (43KB, 441x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495987362646.jpg
43KB, 441x453px
What mental illnesses does /r9k/ have? If none then move along.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13169294/r
>>
mising an ed bpd with a bittof svchizos and ptsd
>>
>>37662372
Ah yes I forgot. Well thanks for posting. Anons, tell me about your troubles. Tell me how profoundly these illnesses affect you.
>>
Depression and ADHD
>>
Depression, anxiety and bulimia
>>
>>37662322
Bipolar, aspergers, ADHD.

>if none
Kek!
This is r9k
>>
Bipolar, Pure obsession compulsive disorder, avpd
>>
How the fuck do you make a poll for /r9k/ and not include autism
>>
>>37664290
Autism is not a mental illness it's a learning disability
>>
"Just" schizoid.
>>
I think I might have Schizoid type stuff and some mild depression now and then (crying at night for no reason or whatever)
Also I feel very uncomfortable in social situation and Im not sure if that's just from the schizoid stuff or that I'm just getting overloaded with sounds and stuff that I'm not used to.
>>
Idk what its considered but i have turrets
>>
depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, binge eating disorder, and mania
>>
Medical depression but it seems like a meme that shrinks will give to anyone that says they're sad
>>
>>37666868
>binge eating disorder
So you're a fatty with no self control? Doesn't mean it's a mental illness
>>
>>37666902

>in 2010, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) released a new version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Eating Disorders, officially listing binge eating disorder (BED) as a mental illness.

American Psychiatric Association > you
>>
>>37662322
I have BPD, PTSD and ADD
>>
>>37666938
Doesn't change the fact that you're just a fatty with no self control. Absolutely pathetic. You really think that's comparable to a real (yes, real) mental illness like schizophrenia?
>>
>>37667020
you're still wrong. a mental illness is a mental illness. no amount of deflecting can change that

Some of the potential health consequences of binge eating disorder include:
High blood pressure.
High cholesterol levels.
Heart disease as a result of elevated triglyceride levels.
Type II diabetes mellitus.
Gallbladder disease.
>>
>>37667050
Yeah and so are just being an unhealthy piece of shit.
>eat pizza everyday
>have health problems
Woah what a shock. Being unhealthy isn't because you have a mental illness.
>>
>>37667084
cry more. can't accept that you're wrong about something? laughable
>>
>>37667095
You're no different then a tumblr attention whore collecting as many different mental illnesses as they can to feel special. Either way enjoy that lmao the real winner here isn't the namefag with 5 mental illnesses
>>
OCD. Completely destroyed life. Not sure what to do senpai.
>>
>>37667130

>still crying

nobody who comes to this board to win as many arguments as they can is a winner, anon. you're still pathetic
>>
>>37667174
I'm not here to win an argument I'm here to laugh at retards like you trying to display their autism as some sort of award to brag about with other losers.
>5 (five) mental illnesses
I wonder how it feels to be a complete and utter failure?
>>
File: 1440903240171.jpg (25KB, 335x236px) Image search: [Google]
1440903240171.jpg
25KB, 335x236px
>>37667244

>comes to the resident board of losers and mentally ill people to feel superior

>I wonder how it feels to be a complete and utter failure?

i think you do know how it feels, otherwise you wouldnt need to come to a place like this to feel good about yourself
>>
>>37662322
untreated schizotypy
it's basically a mix of anxiety and a milder case of schizophrenia together
>>
dp/dr, avpd, feeling unreal and anxious all the time gets really tiring and depressing after a while, atleast the general anxiety of being outside has lessened. so mostly it's just a feeling of emptiness when outside.
>>
Severe Depressive Disorder
Anxiety to the point I piss myself nearly everytime I go to crowded places
Agoraphobia- I think it's mild because I can leave my house at night when nobody is around but otherwise it's disorienting and makes me want to vomit

Probably a little autistic and some other shit.

I don't know what to do, I see a shrink but his only real advice is to 'walk more, get more exercise' even though I walk at least 30 minutes a day and lift weights at home. Least he writes me scripts for klonopin, so that's something at least.
>>
Spd most likely
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 220x229px
I'm a hyper-sociopath.. Just stay away from me kids.. Not doin it? Heh.. You'll regret it
>>
>>37662322
>lumping schizoid with schizophrenia
ur going too far m8. but yeah I do have schizoid traits. I don't believe it's a mental illness though
>>
Nothing but ayy dee ayych dee has been diagnosed. But I occasionally lose control of myself and act out like a crazy person, breaking shit, and self injure so there's probably something there. It always feels like it'll be the last time I viably lose it until it happens again however
>>
severe psychotic depression, ptsd, bulimia and a mess doctors arent yet sure about. could be either bpd or stpd. they affect me like boom bang bang. you should try it.
>>
SPD, aka chronic can't give a fuck about anything disorder
>>
ADHD
aGhhhh hhhh HhhHhHhH iy fucken sUCKSS

>>37668186
haha
>>
anxiety, socialphobia, adhd and autism
should I just become an hero?
>>
>>37662322
>4chan
>no autism

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>37662322
Was gonna vote depression but the poll is closed.
>>
>>37662322
autism orignallalaefsfasf
>>
>>37668766
XD
XD
XD
XD

this was cute <3 hope you get out of depression soon
>>
>>37662322
Asperger syndrome and depression.
>>
NO ASPERGER/AUTISM?
Dude we are talking about /r9k/

are you crazy?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.