[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose my virginity >Its awkward and sweaty >Afterwards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>lose my virginity
>Its awkward and sweaty
>Afterwards the girl says "I feel nothing"
>I said that she could feel my warmth and there was another human being who was there and cared about her.
> "after hearing that I feel disgusted"
How do I somehow feel worse after having had sex then when I was a virgin?
>>
>>37660282
It's because you're becoming a normie Chad
>>
>>37660282
She sounds like a right cunt
>>
Because what should have been an affirmation of your humanity and connectedness instead alienated and rejected you when you were at your most vulnerable.

Sounds like she was a major bitch.
>>
>>37660282
>the girl says "I feel nothing"
Okay why the fuck would she say that

Also, it's stories like this that make me both happy to have not lost my virginity because I'm still kinda waiting for the right time (also I have literally zero game) and sad because the right time's passed me like three times now.
>>
File: 1459992567876.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1459992567876.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
>>37660301
Guess I'll not be able to hang out here anymore.
Its been fun guys.
>>37660308
>>37660302
Its an acknowledgement of my sexual inadequacy, poor kissing ability and inability to perform
She's the only girl that's ever shown interest in me that I was attracted to. This really boosted my confidence, but after this I feel worse somehow.
>>
File: frog.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
>>37660347
I feel nothing isn't what got me.
Its "I feel disgusted" that got me.
She said that and I asked what she meant and she clarified but more than anything that dug under my skin.
>>
>>37660308
>Have sex with a girl
>Somehow you are vulnerable
Normies everyone
>>
Did you have sex with Asuka anon?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.