[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, there was a brown recluse in my room. It was under my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1432609130710.gif (136KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432609130710.gif
136KB, 480x480px
Anons, there was a brown recluse in my room. It was under my bed. I'm afraid to go to sleep now, I'm scared there'll be more.
Help me.
>>
>>37658864
Yeah it's gonna lay eggs under your bed.
>>
>>37658864
Did you kill it OP? You didn't mention that very important fact. If not, get a flash light and look in the corners.
Also, if you're having trouble going to bed, read a book. That works for me!
>>
File: 1496810470357.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496810470357.png
93KB, 630x630px
yeah look for signs of more of them, make sure it's dead
>>
>>37658931
This bost reeks of reddit
>>
File: 1476666659587.gif (429KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476666659587.gif
429KB, 480x270px
>>37658931
>Did you kill it OP
Of course I did.
It was walking funny when I first saw it. Wasn't even trying to hide, just sitting on the wall above my head.
When I looked under my bed, I saw that where the floorboards and the wall don't completely come together (Meaning there's a big dusty seam under my bed), so it could have come from there.

And I didn't find any eggs, thankfully. I saw what looked like a sac of eggs but it turned out to be a dusty cheeto.
>>
You ever wonder why they are called a brown RECLUSE? Its because spiders are fucking betas like us, they dont want to fuck our shit up for no reason, besides was it really a brown recluse or just a brown spider? do you live in mid-east America? They only cover a few states. So what you gotta do is go to sleep knowing that you have a lil bro killing the shit that actually will fuck with you.
>>
File: 1458210781938.jpg (114KB, 658x579px) Image search: [Google]
1458210781938.jpg
114KB, 658x579px
Okay
I just did my research.

It looks like it was most likely a Huntsman Spider or a Male Southern House Spider, and probably not a recluse. And even if it was a brown recluse, a bite probably wouldn't have gotten too bad (Brown recluse bites causing flesh wounds is a big fat fucking meme apparently).

Thank god, I can go to sleep now.
>>
>>37658873
That's actuaIIy pretty hot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.