[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 2 git gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
How 2 git gf?
>>
Be genetically supreme

the end
>>
you have to go out and ultimately be yourself
>>
I pray to kek
>>
>>37655473
I praised kek on a kek thread back during the election. I prayed for a gf,and I got repeating numbers. kek will bless your boy soon..
>>
>>37655461
the right answer. you gotta be willing to fall flat on your face to learn the ropes, you're not getting any closer to a gf on 4chan
>>
praise kek I'll get a gf this month
>>
>>37655426
get quints and show girls, 2000% pussy magnet assured
>>
File: 513455.jpg (479KB, 2304x1712px) Image search: [Google]
513455.jpg
479KB, 2304x1712px
>>37655426
Ask married guys for advice.
Don't listen to MGTOW and /r/redpill or pua faggots
in the relationship game married people are in the professional leagues, those other fags are in the minors. Guys from the minors would love to play against the pros but there is a reason they're not there and the other guy is.
I'm not saying this is always the case, but if your end goal is a long term relationship monogamous with a gf ask people already in that situation and not people who arnt

protip on r9k we arnt
>>
>>37655426
you don't.the game is rigged.
>>
File: 34251.jpg (18KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
34251.jpg
18KB, 236x343px
>>37656493
you don't even work in a salt mine, where you get all that salt from?
>>
You don't

Unless, of course, you are CHAD
>>
>>37655520
No you don't. If you learn the ropes you'll just be one of those people that goes around hitting on everyone and can't maintain one gf/bf they just have fuck buddies
>>
File: 1496030805305.jpg (113KB, 394x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496030805305.jpg
113KB, 394x604px
>>37656480
Underrated comment

Orgigididge
>>
File: wog.jpg (256KB, 980x639px) Image search: [Google]
wog.jpg
256KB, 980x639px
In the off chance that someone actually looks at this, I'm going to respond seriously.

1. If you're fat, go on a fucking diet and work out until you're not fat.

2. If you have bad skin, get some cream for it.

3. Stop masturbating. This will increase your confidence tenfold.

4. Make friends. I found my gf through friends of friends. If you don't know how to do that join a club or go to Uni or something.

5. Put yourself out there. Dress nicely, talk to people, etc. If a friend invites you to do something, do it. You're only going to meet people if you leave your house.

Basically, the only guaranteed way to get a gf is to get your shit together and become the sort of person that girls want to have as a bf. This doesn't mean changing your personality, it just means not being a fat autist that posts on r9k all day with no job.
>>
>>37659047
stopped reading at stop masturbating. fuck off, no one takes my very special 15 minutes away
>>
sudo git clone gf
>>
>>37656882
You could change your name to chad legally. or chad something else like smith.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.