[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is normalfaggotry the most pathetic of life's conditions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496081655365.png (285KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496081655365.png
285KB, 640x480px
A few days ago I was out on my usually night walk, but this specific walk took place two hours later than normal for reasons that are unrelated to this story. I usually detest leaving the house for my night walk after 6am because it's prime normalfag hours. The first two point five miles of the walk went according to usual, aside from some interruptions in my vision due to my transition lenses not properly acclimating to the sunrise. It was the break and the second half of the walk where the trouble started. After walking two point five miles I am usually pretty tired out so I'll stop on my regular bench and rest for a few minutes.

On this particular day I was having a fairly good time playing with my fidget spinner, until this beta male normalfag and his girlfriend happened start trouble. As they were approaching the bench I heard him say to his girlfriend to watch out for the homeless man. Normally this would get me in a mood where I would whack him around a bit, but I decided to let it slide in this particular instance because I actually was in the visage of a popper with my flecktarn parka. What really set me off was when his girlfriend had the audacity to walk up to me and offer me ten dollars.The insult was one step over the line and I could not bear it so I slapped her in the face with my fidget spinner in the palm of my hand. This act managed to cause a fairly large gash, and her cuck boyfriend lost it. While I was laughing he got in a cheap shot on me and knocked me out. It was pretty clear that he would have lost if it was a fair fight because he was packing a lot of estrogen, but I digress I was still knocked out and awoke inside of a police station. Luckily my mother was able to make bail, but now I have a police record and a court appointment coming up.

Why can't normalfags just mind their own business?
>>
>>37653630
>take girl's money
>now she has ten less dollars and you have your neetbux
>literally profit
but no, you had to spill the spaghetti
>>
>>37653697
It's about respect. It never was or is about the money.
>>
File: gemistus-pletho.jpg (38KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
gemistus-pletho.jpg
38KB, 250x352px
You're an autist.

Protip: you're not any better than the normalfags. The supposed wretchedness of your condition does not in any objective way set you above anyone else. You're not more insightful, or wiser, and in fact, you acted like a cringey sperg.
>>
>free money
>muh pride
you sound like a total cunt op. you really take yourself that seriously?
>>
>>37654034
>>37654122
Didn't know there were so many mad normalfags on here. Then again it's 9 on a sunday so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>37654441
>anyone who criticized me in any way or disagrees is a normalfag

Do you genuinely think you have a monopoly on suffering, or something? Grow the fuck up - this site is for people 18 and over.
>>
I understand that responding to obvious fake stories seriously are part of the website and if we didn't entertain such threads, this place wouldn't exist, but really? This is the thread we're posting real responses in?
>>
>>37654526
I'm 27 and reddit is down the corner.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.