[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider getting a FWB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1480900101671.jpg (83KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480900101671.jpg
83KB, 600x595px
Hey, I want to make sure you guys understand what you're missing out on. The vast majority of you can find someone easily if you just tried
You on Saturdays:
>wake up
>sit browsing /r9k/, making small plans to go out for groceries or coffee
>5 hours later, still haven't gone out
>decide it's too late and play some vidya/watch anime
>go to bed at 5am after a day of looking at the computer
Me on Saturdays
>hang out with chads, playing Mario Party
>go home, beautiful fwb girl has been waiting all day to see me
>go to hookah and get drinks, smoke together
>she's on her period so not expecting any sex, just company
>mfw she sucks me off anyways to show her gratitude
Seriously, you guys should get off your asses, work out, man up, and get a girl. Life will just be better. Or you can stay inside and do nothing (again and again until you die)
>>
File: 05.jpg (40KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
40KB, 500x295px
>>37652256

>have FWB
>don't really like her that much but enjoy human contact
>not any happier with life

What now, OP?
>>
>>37652321
>have FWB, don't really enjoy her
>have Friends with benefits, don't enjoy her
>Friends with benefits
>Friends
>I don't enjoy this person but I'll still call her a friend
Sounds like you have a hookup, not a fwb, sorry
>>
>>37652384

I don't enjoy the company of most people though
>>
File: wojak.png (413KB, 4344x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
413KB, 4344x5000px
>>37652256
I had a fwb who was 9 years younger than me until I got too needy and wanted to be in a relationship with her and fucked it all up
>>
>>37652415
This was a troll thread but I actually want to talk with you now, I used to think like that. Do you mind extroverts? How cynical are you, do you mind talking with someone even if they use terms like "heteronormative" or "correct pronoun"? Is a similar world view required for you? I used to think it was, but I can tolerate these leftists from tinder because I've changed into more of an opportunist. Let's have a chat
>>
File: 1466222010733.jpg (45KB, 423x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466222010733.jpg
45KB, 423x438px
Your Saturday sounds stressful and uncomfortable as fuck. Is that really what normies consider "the good life"?
>>
File: 34.jpg (47KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
47KB, 500x651px
>>37652461

>Do you mind extroverts?

Not particularly but there is a threshold with how bombastic and loquacious certain extroverts get where I don't care to known them, sometimes resulting in me out and out telling them to fuck off because I find them annoying.

>How cynical are you?

Extremely.

>Do you mind talking with someone even if they use terms like "heteronormative" or "correct pronoun"?

Again, I don't particularly mind or care. I've only ever exclusively met women who are even semi serious about that sort of tumblr shit. If I give them a gentle mock or chiding about it the pretense is dropped pretty quickly and they never bring it up again.
>>
>>37652677
Well alright it doesn't sound like you're doomed. I just wonder if you're in the mindset of not wanting to be lonely. If you're weird, try talking to someone extremely normal, and vice-versa depending on your personality. I find it a breath of fresh air talking to some of these people on tinder, they listen to mainstream music and post pictures of food on instagram and all these things I associate with normals.
You can also try disassociating with society and seek company purely for entertainment on a higher level, using people as toys almost. I don't have any moral problem with that because I'm not weak willed enough to be manipulated by someone, but if you meet weak people you should assert your power. It could be fun
>>
File: 83.jpg (46KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
46KB, 500x426px
>>37652771

>I just wonder if you're in the mindset of not wanting to be lonely.

It's not that cut and dry. I know I need to maintain a minimum of social interaction with other people to resemble something vaguely human. But I do prefer time to myself more often than not.

>try disassociating with society and seek company purely for entertainment on a higher level

Honestly, I try to hide my powerlevel and not be a condescending asshole but I'm pretty sure people pick up on it and mistake my general aloofness for being cool or something.
>>
>>37652256
I can't even get a friend I don't think it's possible to get a FWB situation.
>>
>>37652256
>Seriously, you guys should get off your asses, work out, man up, and get a girl. Life will just be better.
We aren't all white, rich, and attractive.

Fuck off you insufferable shit.
>>
>>37652256
I'm 5'7 tho OP.
>>
>>37653827
>rich
>white
correct
>attractive
incorrect

I guess it's enough though. Good luck with your defeatist attitude
>>37653847
same to you, good luck ever enjoying life if you're caught up thinking about your height. If it makes you feel any better I'm 5'10 and my FWB is 6', you can probably find someone out there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.