[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am unironically pissing in piss jugs because I don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: notinglewd.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
notinglewd.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
I am unironically pissing in piss jugs because I don't want my parents to know that I spent another night playing video games and browsing image boards.
pic not related but might as well be
>>
i meant to say that those arent mine not that the pic is unrelated, i have been awake for over 35 hours now my brain is mush
>>
>>37651681
My parents caught be doing that shit. Not a good place to be at anon
>>
>>37651681
I often have to piss at 4am and the bathroom is right next to my mom's bedroom. She gets annoyed if I wake her up at 4am. She also doesn't like me peeing in bottles.
What do?
>>
>>37652219
don't drink anything for a week and end the suffering
>>
>>37652219
pee outside
>>
>>37651681
nice file name pervert
>>
>>37651681
Why would you going to the bathroom let them know what you've been doing? People wake up in the middle of the night for a tinkle all the time.
>>
>>37652219
Piss outside, or if it's acceptable, urinate in the toilet but don't flush. If you drink enough water it shouldn't be too gross.
>>
>>37651681
Anon please take this advice. PLEASE. Don't do this. The shame of getting caught is the worst feeling in the world. One day you'll realize your have too many to get rid of and it'll only get worse.

If you can't control yourself at least make a rule to get rid of them the next day.
>>
>>37651681
>>37652219
>Parents dont even allow you to piss or stay awake at certain times
>Still, they dont kick you out
I dont get this, why are they keeping you if you get on their nerves so much?
>>
>>37651681
.... You do know that piss bottles are just a meme right? Like, no one on here actually does it.
>>
>be me
>piss in bottles for similar reasons to OP
>not hid that well desu...
>have little sister, 2 years old
>leave room open while taking out the trash
>come back
>little sister in my room
>shes drinking from one of my piss bottles
>fucking shitttttt
>quickly get her out of my room
>lock door
>fuck. everything.
>google "baby sister drink toilet water what do"
>"2 year old drank pee"
>"pee side effects"
>"is pee harmful"
>>
>>37654412
nah, man. piss bottles are very, very real.
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (32KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
32KB, 250x240px
The basement I sleep in has this utility sink we don't use that often and usually pretty dirty. I pee in that the nights I'm awake since I don't feel like walking to the bathroom but I don't always run the sink to clean the piss since I don't want anyone to hear
>pee one night
>sink starting to smell more like piss and noticeable since I haven't drank as much water as I usually do
>decide to pour bleach into it to get rid of smell
>sinks starts to make a sound that resembles like a sizzle
>look closely into drain
>sink is releasing fumes
>stop breathing the gas and run to my bedroom and go to sleep
>>
>>37654369
Because they care about him but they also don't want to be woken up in the middle of the night.
>>
>>37654542
Everyone pisses in those sinks.
>>
>>37654542
Oh shit ammonia in piss + bleach = mustard gas
>>
>>37654651
or someone in his family poured ammonia down it, both likely, though the amount of biss would need to be immense to create gas
>>
>>37654542
Sounds like you tried to create some crystals in your sink
>>
>>37654412
Phah, I was doing it before I even knew it was a meme.
Showed this fag!
>>
>>37656126
It's a common thing. I used to do it too when I was too lazy to go to the bathroom.
>>
piss jugs are one of the best life decisions i ever made

now i can great drunk in bed naked without having to get up every 20 minutes
>>
File: 14723286.jpg (28KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
14723286.jpg
28KB, 520x520px
>>37651681 (OP)
>be 14
>dad is hell bent on me sleeping at a normal time for some reason (for context I was "homeschooled")
>to avoid detection late at night and the disconnection of weefee that follows shortly, frequently piss in random containers (usually empty yogurt tubs)
>piss in empty bottle of pic related
>mom, being OCD, likes to organize all my shit with my consent every few months
>hear screaming in my room
>wtf.jpeg
>puddle of around month old piss on my bedroom floor

>tfw the internet got yanked like clockwork every night after that
>>
I don't know whats worse, my mom finding piss bottles in my room, or the towel with shit on it that I used when she refused to give me toilet paper
>>
>>37656434
My parents and I went out of state for the holidays when I was 15 and we left my aunt in charge of just checking up on the house and getting the mail. She took it upon herself to deep clean our house while we were gone and she encounterd my cum socks and she called my mom about it and my mom told my dad and it was a whole fucking talk before fucking christmas holy shit I remember how mad I was at my aunt for months. What was she doing in my drawers? That. That is the worst.
>>
>>37654433
Yeah I had a fuckin CHAD friend who unironically did piss bottles out of laziness. I have no idea how this guy pulled so much pussy in high school, he was just attractive.
>>
>>37656430
Man when I was 14 I was working (under the table/adderral dealing)
Like fuck I would let my mom shut off the internet.
Why would she she was at the bar and dad fucked off before I was born.
Fuck you get a apartment.
>>
>>37656787
>I have no idea how this guy pulled so much pussy in high school
>he was just attractive.
Answered your own question.
>>
File: IMG_1967[1].jpg (2MB, 3456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967[1].jpg
2MB, 3456x2592px
>>37651681
>using pissbottles
>Not using diapers

Diapers are the best option
>>
>>37651681
I do this so I have to leave my room less often

>>37652219
Piss in the sink or out a window
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.