[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share the dreams you had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483452897219.jpg (1MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1483452897219.jpg
1MB, 3000x4000px
Let's try to add content to this board again
I like to keep track of the dreams i have in order to improve my ability to lucid dream

So here are some greentexts of the dreams i had, if needed, ask for context and i'll answer as best as i can

>i was on a roofless train
>the setup was like sitting around a table with two benches on either side
>i was sitting at the end of a bench and across me was someone i barely knew from hs
>another guy i knew arrived from the right, saluted me and asked me to move on the empty seat on my left
>i agreed and join a conversation of a group of other people
>while listening to them when a girl form this group that i knew from hs too started talking to me :
>"She loves you, she loves you so much"
>and i replied :
>"See guys, this is how she gets her dose of self-congratulation.
>She tells this to a lot of guys in order to make themhave confidence and then they confess to their crush
>In 10% cases, it actually works and they're happy.
>The only thing is that she forgets the 90% left, that suffer from the shame they felt, after being mocked for sharing their feelings, after their confidence gets destroyed"

Then i woke up

1/?
>>
>body covered in rotting scabs
>fungus and mushrooms sprouting from skin
>start peeling off the fungus
>feels like it's tearing the skin underneath off

not my favorite
>>
>>37651367
2/?

>from the pink house,away from the noise, we left
>On the way, she asked me :
>"Don't you know a quieter place ?"
>"We can get to my place if you want, it's nearby"
>As we were on the way, gently, i put my arms around her shoulders and asked who organised the party.
>" I don't know, i thought you did"
>Disapointed not knowing, i released her from my grasp
>She then took my hand whereas we were reaching my house
>I open the door which was unexpectedly unlocked
>"What's the point of having a door, if it's to let it unlocked ?" i said, laughing
>She looked at me, smiling , and put my arm around her
>Then we entered the house, and i made a tour with her
>Before reaching the bedroom, she complained that she felt cold
>I went to grab a sheet and when i came back there she was, on the bed, completely naked, waiting for me
>I then ran to her and kissed her passionately
>>
>>37651611
3/?

>Fascinating, absolutely fascinating
>Even being 13, she already dominated me in the domain of mathematics
>This little arrogant blondy girl just found this subject fascinating
>Asking her what she currently was studying, she answered that she was studying topology
>"Topology ! Do you even realise ? You're 13 and you're doing topology ! I'm just getting started and i'm in college ! Show me some exercices."
>Whereas she was handing me a folded sheet, I still wasn't realising.
>Unfolding it, i found a differential calculus problem
>"That's not topology ! Let me show you an exercise"
>As i was giving her the first details, the young girl looked at me intensely, drinking my every word, as she was pouring me some tea
>Distracted, she pushed the cup off the table

As it broke up, i woke up
>>
>>37651836
4/?

>After a relatively normal day, i went back at my grand-mother's
>I went, after putting my bellongings where they belonged, to search what could quench my thirst
>I then went up the stairs to access the living room
>There i found her, Zoe, on a seat, browsing her laptop, and my father near the table, waiting for my grandpa to finish his jogging
>I then sat in the empty seat, next to Zoe and tagged along in exploring the internet
>A few moments later, my grandpa returned, said hi to everyone and it was time for lunch

As i behold the sight of my family around the table, an overwhelming feeling of happiness and fulfillment reached me and i woke up
>>
>>37651991
5/5

>As we were trying to escape, she caught my sleeve :
>"Why did you do this ?"
>As i was ignoring her, tears forming in my eyes, she kept going :
>"Why do you ignore me ? Why don't you talk to me anymore ? I love you, you know ?"
>The tears then rolled on my cheek :
>"You liar"
>"I am not lying to you. I miss you so much"
>Full of hatred, i threw my bag at her and answered :
>"Stop it ! You don't know the true signification of those words !"

I then woke up
>>
just a protip OP: almost no one likes hearing about other people's dreams
I'm gonna post some of mine anyways to keep the thread alive tho cause I really like hearing about them and sharing them
>>
>be natural lucid dreamer
>continually lucid dream 4 to 8 dreams a week
>life is a neverending cycle of crazy dreams and reality
I don't know why I'm like this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.