[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been NEET from age 16 to 19. I'm going to feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1495397656942.png (242KB, 399x411px) Image search: [Google]
1495397656942.png
242KB, 399x411px
I've been NEET from age 16 to 19.

I'm going to feel really bad in a few years if I don't sort this out aren't I?
>>
>>37649773
I've been NEET from age 14 to 22.

I don't feel bad.
>>
File: Knmq3zc.jpg (161KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
Knmq3zc.jpg
161KB, 1437x908px
>>37649773
Consider yourself lucky to have ascended to the ultimate form of being at such a young age.
>>
how do you feel now about being neet?
>>
>>37649773
16 to 22, I feel like my room is a prison
>>
>>37649773
i've been a NEET from 22-25

i read somewhere that people who are unemployed for 6+ months never really recover from it, so i imagine that if your NEET gap spans at least several years, you might as well abandon all hope
>>
There needs to be a distinction between NEETS I think.

There are some NEETS that just play video games all day and don't ever work to improve themselves. They lie around in bitterness and blame everyone else for their problems. These are the NEETS that are going to have a rough time after they hit around 30, and they haven't devoted themselves to anything and their world starts crumbling around them.

There are other NEETS, though, that continually work on making themselves better (exercise, working on hobbies/craft). They might not be able to support themselves financially, but they understand that NEETDOM can't last forever, and they're utilizing the opportunity of having endless free time to transform themselves (and they aren't really NEETS in anyway, since it's kind of an education that they're putting themselves through).

If you're more like the second type of NEET, then at least you're devoting yourself to becoming better.

If you're the first one, though, you'd better get your shit together.
>>
>>37649773
Yes. Don't let this board drag you down into learned helplessness and suicidal ideation. Break free and become someone you can respect.
>>
Where should I apply? My dad told me I don't find a job by end of summer he's kicking me out. He also told me that he will not have me living under his roof with a minimum wage job. So I can't apply at burger king. Min wage here in florida is like 8.05. I hate florida. Please help
>>
>>37651320
Become homeless.
>>
File: qp8rt03.jpg (77KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
qp8rt03.jpg
77KB, 643x960px
>>37651320
Oh, look. It's another "anon royally fucked up his life by being a lazy bastard" post.
>>
>>37651365
Look I have plans to become rich and famous I just need to accumulate some cash first
>>
File: 1496823171720.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496823171720.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>37651409
Make that a lazy, dimwitted bastard, then. My bad.
>>
>>37650203
Shout out to the people trying to help on this board
>>
>>37651481
Laugh at me if you want But im gonna become a rapper if I can just save up enough to get a mic and some equipment.
>>
>>37651320
try publix, i've had a lot of friends work there.
another great idea is to find summer camps and be a camp counselor, or for manual labor you could do yard work. all of these are pretty good ways to get cash
>>
File: 1497132211915.png (776KB, 1226x648px) Image search: [Google]
1497132211915.png
776KB, 1226x648px
>>37651518
Sorry, brah. Just playing.

Anyway, you might wanna see if there are any job fairs taking place. They usually interview and hire right on the spot. I was able to land a front desk cashier gig at the City Rec Center that way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.