[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shrink to an inch in your room >mom walks in >"Oh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image-6.jpg (593KB, 2028x3041px) Image search: [Google]
image-6.jpg
593KB, 2028x3041px
>shrink to an inch in your room
>mom walks in
>"Oh my anon, look how small you are! I can't say I'm too disappointed - with you never holding down a job, constantly staying in your room and never having a girlfriend. Anyways anon, I came up to tell you that I'm moving in with chad and selling the place... Come to think of it, maybe this is for the best! I'm sorry about this baby, but I can't stand to see you like this & chad would find this too hilarious and probably keep you as a pet in a jar on the bedside table or something if he seen you all small and pathetic like this, and that would be a pretty miserable existence for you! Tell you what anon, if you just stand still for a second I will fix this - let me just take this slipper off..."
>>
>>37649713
Did this actually happen to you, or is it just made up?
>>
>>37649713
You're the fucking guy that posts giantess fetish videos on youtube aren't you?
>>
File: 754535435547.jpg (715KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
754535435547.jpg
715KB, 1280x1811px
>>37649733
>Did this actually happen to you
what the fuck nigga
>>
>>37649713
This is both disturbing and arousing
>>
>>37649733
>Did this actually happen to you

Maybe in a tendy-induced fever dream
>>
The single worst thing about having a giantess fetish is on display in this thread.

>shrink to an inch tall
>"Well, this seems alright so far. That's my fetish, after all, as a giantess fetishist. Being shrunk to an inch tall."
>YOUR MOM WALKS IN
>SHE SAYS 'SON I'M GOING TO FART ON YOU'
>HER TITS GROW TO FIVE TIMES THE SIZE OF HER BODY AND SHE STARTS LACTATING FARTS ON YOU
>>
>>37650007
>The single worst thing about having a giantess fetish is on display in this thread.
it brings out the autism in people

there's way too much incest, furry and cuck shit associated with this fetish anyway - it makes me feel almost normal in that i just wish i could be shrunk down to a few inches high and kept as a cute girl's secret pet
>>
>>37649981
>tendy-induced fever dream
kek
>>
>>37649760
There are a billion of those guys you fucking pleb
>>
I can't even begin to imagine what was going through your head when you wrote this.
>>
>>37649713
>giantess fetish
>mummy fetish
>sub fetish
You're just all kinds of autistic aren't you
>>
>>37651882
It's originally pasta
>>
>>37649981

Thanks, man. I really needed that laugh.
>>
File: 1494681837282.jpg (899KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494681837282.jpg
899KB, 1600x1200px
>Grow back to normal height
>Slipped out of clothes in the process
>Butt naked in front of mom
>Mom saw my penis!
>Turn bright red from embarrassment
>Mom finds the situation amusing and laughs
>I'm fully erect from the embarrassment, with my hands clamped over my crotch
>I'm extremely embarrassed over the fact that I have nothing to cover my butt, but I guess it's better than having mom see my small penis
>Mom walks behind me to stare at my butt, she makes small talk while doing so, giggling while talking
>I'm dying from the embarrassment of my mom getting to see my fully naked butt cheeks!
>She playfully grabs my buttcheek before leaving the room
>I start to get dressed, when she sneaks back in to mention one more thing
>I dropped my guard and gave her a look at my rock-hard penis!
>I yell at her, while she giggles and apologizes

Why do mom's like seeing their sons naked so much?
>>
I was without internet for two days. Good thread to come back to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.