[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: chara.jpg (114KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
114KB, 700x546px
if you need to vent, get something off of your chest, or just talk to another human being, you are welcome to post in this thread.
i will try to respond to whatever you decide to post.

i will not judge you. i will not hate you.
i only wish to listen. to understand.
because everyone deserves to be understood, right?
maybe not. but i will try anyways.

feel free to post any image you would like.
maybe consider posting someone (or something) you like a whole lot.

i'm feeling happy today. always savor that feeling of happiness, friends. you never know how long it will last.
>>
>>37649651
I've distanced myself from R quite a bit and I've started talking more with people who are nice and make me feel good about myself. I won't let him drag me down with him.
>>
I've been talking to her for about two weeks and I honestly feel like we've connected so well, I'm really excited to see her, it's been a while since I've felt this level of genuine care and affection from someone. I really hope I don't fuck this up
>>
File: friends.jpg (284KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
284KB, 1200x802px
>>37649716
good for you friend. i know it's difficult letting go of someone like that. but he will be okay. don't worry about it too much.

>>37649762
that's great anon! i hope things go well for you. good luck with everything friend.
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (42KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
42KB, 645x800px
>>37649651
Feeling pretty alright myself Charafriend, but a bit bored. Only a week more until I'm back to the grind though.
>>
Trying to escape reality like always.
I'm always daydreaming ridiculous fantasies. I don't mean like wish fulfillment stuff, but full stories and universes. I can still focus on my work, and have a good enough job but I hate living on this planet. It's a simultaneous feeling of thinking I was meant for greater things and knowing I'm really not. But it's good to dream.
Not surprisingly I have substance abuse issues.
>>
File: gCaZ3KiH.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gCaZ3KiH.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>37649651
I told a girl my weight and she stopped talking to me. Was kinda anxious and hurt because we hit it off well at first but I got over it in like a day.
>>
File: chara.jpg (89KB, 445x578px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
89KB, 445x578px
>>37650515
that's good. enjoy the downtime while you can.

>>37650575
escaping reality is one of my favorite things to do. i feel like this world is pretty bland overall too, so i often find myself thinking of being something more. being a part of something greater.
that's just a fantasy, though. it's all just fantasy. i try not to dwell on it too much. even if it's hard sometimes.

>>37650638
i'm sorry friend. glad to hear you're dealing with it well though.
>>
3 years ago I had a great job, worked out everyday, regular sex. I was still deeply unhappy. So I tried to end it in a painless way.

I bought 5 bags of heroin and bag of needles on the silk road; having never done opiates before in my life I was sure this would kill me. I mixed up five and accidentally shot it into some fat, thinking this was a vein.

I woke up 8 hours later with the most incredible feeling that everything was going to be OK. I bought some more and everything in my life started improving.

You can tell where this story is headed.

3 years later I'm alive but addicted to heroin. I'm getting by but..
>>
>>37649651
Hey hello there.
I have a few feels, and it seems you have some time to spare, so I'll try to make it as short as possible.

I've always been a pretty average kid. Very lonely, never had any interaction, but did good in school. I was very curious and could work a lot on what I liked.

I went normally into high school and expected to come out of it easily, as I did. Had a few "friends" over there, none of which I see today. I went into university, but lately things have taken a different turn.
After my failed 1st year at uni, I had to wait a whole semester to finish competing my year, and therefore decided in the meantime to apply to a private school. I took a very strict exam (only 200 people were taken out of thousands) and got accepted in this school.
This is all nice, but my main concern is that the kind of people who go to these schools are often from wealthy families and are most of the time successful, well versed, sociable people. I am an awkward unsociable misanthropic loner, and therefore fear rejection, becoming more of a social outcast than I already am, and failing my studies as a result of this.
If I manage to go through the 4 years in this school, I am guaranteed to get a very high-paying job (around 3500-4000 during the first year). Do I really need to worry, or am I just overthinking it?

Also, as an unrelated side note, I love History, especially of the 20th century. I just felt like saying it.
>>
>>37649651
>tfw im finding great friends in college and genuinely feeling loved by those around me

its a great feeling, i hope everyone gets to experience it sometime
>>
I need clarityfiction. Got a girl to my bed last weekend and we made out. She told me that she likes med and that she didn't want me to bail out on her. We did not have sex because she didn't want it. Well fast forward to this week. I asked her out to the movies and she seemed kind a happy but did not really like any of the movies in theatre right now and then suggested a movie coming out in fucking 5 months. How the fuck do I respond to shit like this. I want to create opportunities for us to bond but it's like she is just pushing me away. Is she just toying with my emotions or what. Never been on a date or kissed a girl before her so I'm confused as fuck.
>>
im crushing on a lesbian from fucking 4chan
>>
I've been a neet for 1 1/2 year when I was 15.To this day im probably still a failed normie. I always had one good friend which i would regugarly do things with.
in seventh grade we choose different branches and he was placed in a different class than me . I was never very social and before that we didnt see each other outside of school as often as we used to. after getting seperated from him contact broke off after some weeks.ever since then i had no real friends just people i soemtimes talked to during school. when i was 14 (eight grade) i got my own pc. i always enjoyed playing video games ever since my brother introduced me to wow when i was 8 years old but i was being regulated by my parents. since they couldnt control when i played video games anymore i started playing 4-5 hours a day every day at least. this was also the begin of my withdrawal from society since playing video games and maybe talking to people online when i felt like it is a lot easier than actively talking to someone face to face for me.with time my addiction and social withdrawal got worse and i gained weight. i rarely talked to anyone in school and almost never left my room except for school. i played 10-15 hours every day at that time. because i often slept in school my grades got worse and worse. during that time a girl was nice to me and gave me a little bit of attention. naturally i instantly fell in love with her. but since i was fat and socially retarded she tried talking to me for a few weeks then ignored me again (i still fapped to her for this and the almost the entire next tho, autistic daydreams and everything included). since i had very bad grades from sleeping in school every day i had to redo the class and said girl wasnt in my class anymore tho. my parents took away my pc then i made it trough ninth grade fairly easy. im 18 now and in 11. grade and got a new class based on my majors. in this new class there its almost the same story: someone is nice to me and treating cont.
>>
>>37652247
me with a little bit of respect. the problem now is that its a boy now tho. am i gay or do i just crave some comfort and emotional warmth ?
>>
>>37652271
also i dont see how i can live another 60 years like this. i attend the highest form of education in germany and will probably study something after my a levels but even if i get a decent job i cant see myself going to work from 9-5 just to get money to sustain myself so that i can go to work 9-5 until i retire
>>
>>37651783
I experienced similar things this past year, and because I did my loneliness is a living hell.
>>
File: Sunset11June2017.jpg (456KB, 2024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset11June2017.jpg
456KB, 2024x1518px
>>37649651
I only have three more of these left before I move. I'll be totally isolated for two months until college starts. I ghosted most of my friends because a girl broke my heart and made my bipolar depression kick in way worse than it has before. I won't have a chance to reconnect with them this summer, and even though we're all going to the same place, I'll probably never talk to any of them again in any meaningful way. I'm addicted to my prescriptions and if I so much as lower the dose it feels like I have the flu, and I'll sleep for days at a time. I've never really been suicidal, but I'm a bit worried that I'll think different in a month or two.
>>
>>37651105
I'm addicted to amphetamine. Thank goodness it's not meth, but addiction is soul-crushingly emasculating. Hang in there.
>>
>>37649651
bumphygdtfyd
>>
>>37649651
You using a fucking autistic undertale image reminds me of a retarded Chara rper who I met today in a discord that I was added to by an literally autistic friend of mine. The person was a complete autist and didn't understand how / when to throw images out so they'd just randomly whenever there's a convo that didn't involve them they'd just post one of three images of chara they had. So when i looked up through chat logs there'd just be those three images and I'd ask myself how the fuck they're related It was weird asf, especially since it's over a year after undertale was made and there's a rper of it on a discord for roblox brony rp which is even higher autist levels, but a story for another time.
>>
>>37652581
>friends
>muh ex
Kill yourself, normalscum.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.