[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science says most people who don't lose their virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1481183334458.jpg (465KB, 1339x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1481183334458.jpg
465KB, 1339x1168px
Science says most people who don't lose their virginity AND form a healthy sexlife before 18 are mentally and physically fucked for the rest of their lives.

I really want to lose my virginity anyway. I need ideas, how do I do it? Or rather, how do I find a girl who doesn't mind me being a virgin? It's usually among the first couple of things I get asked "Anon, are you a virgin?". When I'm honest about it they quit, when I lie they're like "oookaaaayyy" with that look of disbelief and quit.

I'm asking /r9k/ because normies do not even understand the question.
>>
>>37648714
That's an amazing image. Can I have it?
>>
>got gf at 15 and lost virginity 5 months later
>Together for 4 years

>Still a loser

21 and stay in everyday

Cool
>>
>>37648751
Norman get out. Ree.
>>
>>37648714
>trusting (((psychologists)))
the whole point is to encourage people to engage in extramarital sex and fuck up relationships
>>
>>37648714
>Science says
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>37648831
The point of what?
>>37648843
This board is one giant pile of empirical evidence.
>>
what does science say about people who lose their virginity to prostitutes ?

maybe you should stop trying to min/max your life and just do your best to enjoy it.
>>
>>37648714
Don't fuck with science anon it lies at sometimes. Don't accept limitations and perhaps you should focus on becoming a better functioning person and not how to lose your virginity
>>
Im 24, i kind of stopped caring about me being a virgin, might be due to i fucked my onaholes so much that i got bored of the thought of getting laid.
>>
>>37649002
>maybe you should stop trying to min/max your life and just do your best to enjoy it
>>37649065
>perhaps you should focus on becoming a better functioning person
And then what? At which point exactly will I stumble dick first into a vagina?
>>
>>37649102
It doesn't matter as much as you think. It's not a videogame, you gain nothing by completing quests.
>>
>>37649102
>And then what? At which point exactly will I stumble dick first into a vagina?
as long as you keep thinking about things this way it will never happen.

Stop being such an autist, carry a normal conversation with people, and eventually you will find yourself chatting up girls here and there, and one of those girls might turn into a gf for you if she likes you and things progress naturally.

In another perspective, think of it like this.
You are a business owner and you whine all day that you want to become rich, wonder when you will drive lambos and shit, saying that so and so down the street has a BMW.

Customers come into your store, see you absurd prices, you are rude to them, telling them to buy something or move along. They leave your shop and never come back, you go back to your whining.

What you should have is a friendly customer service attitude and comparable prices, you will gain repeat customers, and as a side product of you not being a shitty shop owner you will gain the riches you desired.

You see the parallels here ?
>>
>>37649266
It must suck to be French, amigo.
>>
>>37649284
not even french but sure,

if you act like a weirdo and have some singular goal of a gf/sex its just not gonna happen.
Like if you had a goal of wanting to make friends and then made butthurt posts on here that random strangers at the bus stop didn't like you.
>>
>>37649266
>carry a normal conversation with people, and eventually you will find yourself chatting up girls here and there
I've been doing just that for years. I'm not whining. I'm 25 and it's never randomly fallen into my lap as you make it sound like it should happen.
>>
I had sex for the first time when I was 19. I'm 22 now

I've always felt off before then. Still feel off now.
>>
>>37648714
>SCIENCE DUDE
>LE BILL NYE SCIENCE GUY
>LE REDD*T AND MORTY XDDDD
>FUCK YOU SCIENCE ROOLZZZZ
>>
>>37648714
>Science says most people who don't lose their virginity AND form a healthy sexlife before 18 are mentally and physically fucked for the rest of their lives.
Sauce
>>
>>37649488
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2156059/
>>
>>37649348
it doesn't randomly happen, you need to put some work into it too.

You've been making casual convo right ?
ok so take it to the next step *if* you feel like there is something between you two and you've been talking casually for long enough to be friendly with each other
Ask them if they wanna hang out sometime or idk if they mention something why not bring up the idea of doing it together ( movie ? some festival or other event in the area?) , you could even bring it up yourself.
You don't even have to call it a date, because at this point its just two friends hanging out with each other.

If they decline thats cool too, it was worth a try.
They are still your casual convo friend and you need keep it that way.

if they agreed you hang out a few times, get to know each other more, whatever man and then you see if that person is also interested in taking it to the next step.
It could be something as simply as putting your hand on her lap when the moment is right and slowly build up some intimacy between the two of you, it doesn't even have to be all serious, you could pat her on the bum jokingly (if you feel she will be ok with it)

You see how its slow gradual work on your part ? Maybe it is because you just don't see it happening between other people and just assume it just 'randomly' happens when it doesn't.

unless you are hugely attractive this will never just randomly fall into place for you, women are the ones that wait to be courted.
So yes, it does take some effort but its nothing out of your reach.
>>
>>37649561
Asking a girl that you've had little or no contact with out on a date is bound to end poorly, because she doesn't really know you and you are putting her on the spot to make a snap judgment of you. its not gonna end well.
Instead what I was talking about here was a slow gradual approach that can be broken off at any moment (doesn't want to go out , but still remains friends. Doesn't want to hold hands but wants to hang out as friends) and this gives the girl time to decide about you and hopefully you can put yourself in a goodlight here and she will like you enough to go further with you

in a way its like anal sex, if you try to just ram it in, she gonna have a bad time, you will have a bad time and no more anal for you.
but if you slowly ease into it with, maybe your fingers first and use lots of lube and then sticking your dick in slowly then there is a much better chance of a good time for both parties involved and maybe more anal sex in the future
>>
>>37649561
>>37649599
There's a distinct point where you go from plantonic friendship to romantic interest. You can beat around the bush and joke about it for a while, but at some point you have to become serious and make an honest move. This is the point at which every girl has always dropped it so far.

There's even been a girl who cold approached me and asked me out on a date after texting for a while, it was casual and fun, twice. When I asked her out for the third date I suggested having dinner, and that's where she said "I like you and all, but I just want to be friends". That was that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.