[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with a failed normie friend about social medias >tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 407956.jpg (75KB, 720x801px) Image search: [Google]
407956.jpg
75KB, 720x801px
>talking with a failed normie friend about social medias
>tell him he's addicted to normiebook, literally always on it
>when he's not on normiebook on his computer he is on his phone
>"But I don't go on this for the same reasons as other people ! I want to know news about my friends, news from what's happening in the world etc"
>using facebook to actually get news on the world
>ever
>it's his only source of informations
>fucking brainwashed
>he knows that I often go on 4chan
>"You're the same ! You're addicted to 4chan, they brainwashed you into thinking that facebook is shit !'
Wew. I may be addicted to 4chan but at least I'm not such a faggot. I'm able to think freely thanks to a fucking chinese anime imageboard.
Are all normies like this ?
>>
I want an answer pls
>>
>4chan
>current year
Normiebook is the same shit as this
>>
>>37647915
youre both right normiebook is objectively worse because they have all your information and they actively push left agendas. Spending too much time on any form of social media/forum isnt healthy
>>
>>37647915
>letting normies deflect the statements you make

for shame
make it clear to him that by deflecting and not answering the question, he's only proved his addicition. this kind of behaviour is extremely common in drug addicts ("dude you drink alcohol man you cant talk to me about stopping weed!")

the reason is that normies refuse to, under any circumstances, objectively look at themselves and try to correct their flaws by themselves. it will only happen by peer pressure since they don't have the self determination or willpower to decide things for themselves.
>>
normiebook only exists to datamine normies so zuckerberg can make millions of shekels off his advertising services

i dont think anyone goes on 4chan without an adblocker
>>
It's getting on my nerves. He's one of the best friends I have, if not the only one. I don't go out much so when we hang out I'm pretty happy but he's always on his phone either looking at normiebook or snapchat, or other similar shit. I just want to laugh and talk shit with my friend. Social medias ruined relationships.
>>
File: 1483295779367.png (469KB, 984x923px) Image search: [Google]
1483295779367.png
469KB, 984x923px
>>37647915
>I'm able to think freely thanks to a fucking chinese anime imageboard.
You voted for Donald Trump, didn't you?
>>
>>37648578
I'm not an amerifat
oriiiii
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.