[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is embracing a nihilistic life of heroin use and whores the REAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Is embracing a nihilistic life of heroin use and whores the REAL redpill for robots?
>>
>ywn shoot up with Vorenus and Obi Wan
Jdimsa
>>
>>37645631
Destroying yourself isn't an answer for nihilistic tendencies. The reason why you're acting that way in the first place is because you lack purpose.
>>
File: 1446841850093.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1446841850093.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>>37645769
where 2 cop a purpose and meaningful existence?

I've tried to be a normie, ive tried reading all sorts of philosophical books, but I dont feel like im even a part of society or anything
>>
File: FVXlYiS.jpg (390KB, 1812x1018px) Image search: [Google]
FVXlYiS.jpg
390KB, 1812x1018px
>>37645924
Unfortunately, purpose is something that you can only give to yourself. I cannot give you the answer to your own life.

I would say try to do something earthly. Make something with your hands. Take up gardening, wood working, something which has an immediate and noticeable result. We live in a world filled with intangible things and it's difficult to quantify whether or not these things are actually making a difference or cause anything to happen. Nihilism partially stems from feeling like nothing you do actually changes anything.
>>
>>37645631
That's not what nihilism is, nihilism is the most misunderstood philosophy out there
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
>>37645924
And what parts of Eastern Philosophy have you looked into?
>>
>>37645631
no, heroin is the blackpill of death and escapism
the robot redpill is find the inner peace to surrender and accept who you are. that your path will be different from 80% of people out there but know there's still ways to be successful.
>>
>>37645631
I have prolonged daydreams about leaving my entire life behind and finding a group of mates like the ones in Trainspotting to rob people and shoot up heroin with.
It's gotten to the point where it's no longer just daydreams, but a possible legitimate decision that I have considered to help me escape my shitty life.
>>
>>37646160
nihilism ultimately manifests itself in hedonism if not combated
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-09-27-10h22m51s16.png (319KB, 720x448px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-09-27-10h22m51s16.png
319KB, 720x448px
>>37646279
>the robot redpill is find the inner peace to surrender and accept who you are.
I've dont that
But I literally dont enjoy ANYTHING, most days even jerking off is more of a chore than anything, and im not some stagnant NEET either, i've experienced a lot of thing, have a job, have traveled a good bit more than most people (former military), and work out daily, but its all just a meme to me
>>
>>37645631
I'm not into stronger opiates.
I like codeine, but morphine takes the cake. Feels super good, makes me energetic and feeling heroically, if I can describe that feel. Still, I do it only in short bursts, because I got physically addicted to that shit once and coming off after 8 months of non-stop use by sharp dose reduction was just a living hell.
Benzos, especially designer ones like clonazolam, are god tier. But, those are even more addictive and I did end up having a seizure when I stopped doing it after 3 weeks, so now I'm super careful not to get physically fucked.

The best drug I ever tried was definitely methoxetamine, I love dissociatives.
I'm clean right now, but I'm feeling like I should have a little fun in a few days when I get my pay.
>>
kind of nihilist i guess but does anyone here know if a shot gun would actually make you dead instantly from the roof of the mouth like 45 ish degrees. or would you just be laying there bleeding out

trust me i dont want to die yet but i like knowing
>>
>>37646092
>Unfortunately, purpose is something that you can only give to yourself.
Stop parroting postmodern nonsense. People were given purpose by religion and society for thousands of years. We just got arrogant and decided those things don't matter, and we're suffering because of it.
>>
>>37646402
Just perform a shotgun mouthwash.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.