[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>females don't share the same kind of attraction that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1272.jpg (34KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
34KB, 453x325px
>females don't share the same kind of attraction that men have!!, it's not physical for us, it's more emotional and stuff!!!

Why the fuck do all women say this and yet 99.9% of women will never date a guy shorter than them.

Female logic.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>37645501
actually, it's for men it is emotional
men are the romantic sex, we are the one that pursue and do gestures
you can see this in the animal kingdom as well
this emotional attachment men get, this chemical effect, that is there to make us go the extra mile and continue to pursue a partner even if he have to go through hell and back for it

women just select a man based on his looks and what he can offer, a woman never does anything romantic, only erotic
>>
Nowhere near all women would say that or agree with it.
>>
Women literally monkey branch from man to man, it's not a certain type of woman, its most women, regardless of where they come from, it's a world wide phenomenon. Most men aren't like that at all, it's only the top few percent of men that do that, most men find it difficult to get back into the dating game once they lose a partner.

That alone proves women have no true emotional investment when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>37645608
This, I don't know why we have it backwards. Its men who write songs and poems about women. Men are much more romantic and not just with love but also with things like honor, brotherhood, faith etc
>>
>>37646020
yes, brobot
and we will reinstitute monogamy in europe and us and make us great again, making a future society that marvels anything previous, as is normal for us to do: strive higher
civilization is crumbling around us and lawlessness reigns
we either take back control or turn into africa/india or some other shithole
>>
>>37646020
>I don't know why we have it backwards

Because then normies would be forced to admit that women are just handicapped, worthless copies of men. They already don't do anything worthwhile, imagine if we didn't even pretend they're the "nurturing, emotional, [etc]" sex.
>>
>>37646070
this is also the reason for the trope of "it is impossible to know women and that they are mysterious"
truth is that women really do know what they are like, and because they do, they will never EVER admit to the world that they are shallow, cold and quite often very stupid
men who try to redpill others are shut down fast, like roosh and whatnot

if it is one thing islam is right about, it's that women need to be controlled like the beasts they are
>>
>>37645501
It literally is for me but I think I'm an exception.
>>
>>37646293
>I'm not like the rest of the roasties guiiss
w/e you say.
>>
<iframe src="http://me.me/embed/i/15110855" width="100%" height="1001" frameBorder="0" class="meme-embed" style="max-width:100%;" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://me.me/i/37-1-08-am-thanks-how-tall-are-you-why-i-15110855">via me.me</a></p>
>>
>>37645608
Very nice and underrated post.

>>37645976

Even if a man was never with a woman it can be hard to move on if he loved her but he discovered that she didn't give a shit about him. You'll never see a woman pine after a Chad to the exclusion of others and then reach rock bottom after finding out their love was unrequited. Shell be over it in a couple of weeks tops
>>
>>37646270
I don't remember what comedian said it, but I'll never forget the line "why do you want to understand women? Women understand women and they hate each other!"
>>
>>37646349
It's because I'm only physically attracted to women. Thought I was just a lesbo until I met my bf. He's man let NEET who lives with his parents and I love him very much. I think I'm lucky I'm not attracted to guys normally.

>inb4 REEE ROASTIE GTFO
I'll take my leave now
>>
>date a guy shorter than them

It's like the ultimate turnoff. They look like children, half men, MANLETS. Short men are needy. They constantly need validation. Who would want to be in a relationship with a feminine man? Even lesbos are disgusted by manlets.
>>
>>37646705
>Who would want to be in a relationship with a feminine man?
masculine women
>>
>>37646513
RIP Black Phillip.

>Women don't wanna win, they want a winner.
>>
>>37646705
Even women make better short men, and even then still hate short men.
>>
Citation needed on that second comment.
>>
>>37646705
Peterson say women force a binary Oedipal heuristic on everything: Is it a predator, or a child?

Chad short circuits this being a predator who gives infant good-feels.

Manlets physically represent unconscionable cognitive dissonance, being neither infants worth protecting or predators to be feared.

For women, even the idea of respecting manlets is horrifying and sublimely irrational to hierarchy.

It is a kafka trap, where the crime committed cannot be confessed to.
>>
>>37645608
Yup. This is the part that saddens me. Im in love with my girlfriend. Like really really in love. Im afraid of telling her that because this place brainwashed me and im quite certain females cant love the same way men do.
>>
>>37646931
Chad could shit his pants and be retarded, and be loved by many women.

Women can be inhumanly downs and still be loved by some women.

Manlets must be upper level Satanists to be considered equal humanity.
>>
>>37646991
*men

ori-vaginal
>>
Does me having a girlfriend that loves me a lot while i have only lust for her make me a bad person ?
>>
>>37646931
this bullshit brainwashing is why manlets are going crazy. monogamy was created so society wouldn't devolve into chad harems and violence. we're going to see a whole generation collapse because of social media/big data
>>
>group of females talking about celebrity crushes
>they ask the guys who theirs are
>we all have none

So most women seem to have crushes on people they've never met which means the crush is based only on status and looks.
>>
>>37647215
Satan controls this plane, and fucking women are why we fell with him. All women are his property. He makes them feel good about being beasts. Women cannot tolerate a manlet because it makes her feel her beast nature, unable to focus externally on beguiling Chad.

Lies that make women feel good are the truth now, because there can be no Truth when everyone hates the truth as ideological Satanists following: moral relativism, service to self material hierarchicalism, and social darwinism. When these beliefs affect misandry they are true, and when they are misogynistic they are schooled to be taboo.

That manlets fail to be physically convenient to society means something else is wrong with them... Not just what they are! Height is achieved and failing to achieve it means you are not of Satan. Why can't manlets learn to eat babies like good psychopaths.

Murderous cultural strangers are pre-referentially superior to a manlets. It is not possible for women to be condemned for hating humanity which they create! They just rationally prefer the seed of the serpent which is the predator of humanity. Eve fucked Satan before she knew Adam, and thus all women are spiritual and literal adulteresses.

The father of lies turns the truth upside down, and thus recognizing what women are is not to be tolerated. The Truth exposes Satan's domain, which has long worshiped the Virgin as that's how he got here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.