[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blog/ central

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: hot pockets vhs static.jpg (48KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
hot pockets vhs static.jpg
48KB, 480x473px
Update us on what's going on in your lives, anons.
This is your personal blogpost thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
>>37643777
in about a month me and my family will be going on a two week trip to Italy.
Only downside is I'm going to lose tons of practice in osu. I've been stuck at the early 5 star beatmaps being the best I can do so far
>>
File: crying computer wojack.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
crying computer wojack.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
My mom keeps threatening me with homelessness. She knows I can't get a job and I don't have any friends I can rely on, so if I do go homeless, I'm truly fucked. And she uses this to her advantage.

She's a dictator and really manipulative and uses all my vulnerabilities against me and I hate it.
>>
>>37643777
Waiting for my license to come through in the mail, after finally going to take the damn test at 25.
Have X-rays tomorrow for my broken hand after smashing it because some dumb girl had to be a hoe.
Going to try and become a wagie, then my mom said I can have her car if I pay for my own insurance.

Honestly, life is a stupid, friendless, loveless joke for me. Might turn into a spree killer.
>>
>>37643995
read Emil Cioran.
you're the exact type of person who would love him.
>>
>in lots of debt
>about to graduate next semester
>loving gf
>barely making enough money
>no internship
>not sure if i'll even get a job
>>
>>37643966
tell her this
if you kick me out i will let you rot in you house when you die
>>
I live with a manipulative fucking hyper-religious hoarder for a mother who makes my life so unbelievably miserable that at any given moment I'm either bubbling over with rage, too depressed to get up and do anything, or too tired to care.
>>
>>37644178
>I'm 15 man
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>37644178
You do know that this post could get you banned?
>>
>just graduated high school
>about to go to college
>need to start wagecucking so i don't get kicked out
>currently want to die
>>
>>37644178
Arigato, mod-kun
>>
>>37643966

You are probably better off living in a homeless shelter
>>
>>37644386
Eh yea
>>37644438
That I didn't know,,thanks for that Anon
>>
>>37644438
Thanks for that mate,went ahead and deleted post
>>
>>37644554
You do know that the posts aren't actually deleted, right? Mods can still see your post and ban you
>>
>>37644568
And such is of a dumbfuck newbie to 4chan,if I get banned I get banned,bummer but I'll be alright
>>
1 year since I graduated with a biology degree honours (4.0 GPA) no job yet. Only 1 interview.
>>
>>37644503
>you are probably better off fucking up your life entirely and getting stabbed by a crack addict than dealing with a she-devil who hurts your feewings
kek
>>
>>37644554
>>37644629
please get banned for 3 years until you're 18
>>
I had a mini-vacation to North Carolina to look at apartments for grad school and visit my cousins. Surprisingly, everyone was very nice to me. They said I could visit them anytime once I get settled, since we will be living in the duke-UNC area, which is nice. Seeing them with their kids made me feel very weird. Their families seem so healthy, their kids are good at sports and academically successful. They have nice conversations at meals. Their houses are filled with pictures of the family, they have dogs, a white picket fence, etc. They all seem so much happier than I was as a kid.
>>
>>37643777
My uncle just admitted to being a cuck and letting some nugger named Tyjon fuck my aunt at a family dinner
>>
>>37643777
>23
>graduating from college in a week with a BS in CS
>haven't really made any friends though
>one is an old high school friend
>others are mostly just from work or classes
>currently working as a security analyst
>get paid pretty decently with good benefits
>will be pursuing a PhD in the fall + working part-time at my current job
>PhD will be fully funded
>bought a gym membership yesterday
>spent most of last night watching videos on proper form
>overall, things are going pretty good
>still feel sorta down and empty though
>also, I developed a crush on one of my coworkers
>can't decide if I want to ask her out or not
>I mean, I really want to ask her out, but I don't want to end up in the so called "friendzone"
>also don't want to make things awkward or pressure her into saying yes
>also want to avoid our mutual friends finding out since I would never hear the end of it

I don't know what to do about the coworker crush thing. I really want to ask her out and get it off my chest, but I don't want to sour things with her.
>>
>started new job 2 months ago
>pretty good at it
>started school back up online
>falling behind a tiny bit but going to cram tonight
>alcohol problem is getting worse
>abuse stimulants to stay awake through classes and work
>sleep 5 hours a night because so much to do
>student loan payments got knocked way down due to income driven repayment.
It's a 6/10 life that might be becoming a 7/10 existence.
>>
I've been listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGiuajhBv7s on repeat and I don't know why.
>>
Haven't dated in three years so I thought I'd make a new online dating account.

I find some 27 year old overweight single mom, with the worst fucking profile. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=149289518 Huge bitch talking about how she won't tolerate idiots in her daughters life and all that shit. But I figured I'd try to send her a message and maybe she's not that bad when she's actually talking to someone. It'd be the first one I've sent out to a girl in fucking years. Since her profile didn't offer me ANYTHING worth messaging her about I said I liked those Trump m&ms. I get instantly blocked and before that I get a real nasty message back.

I don't understand how single moms have such an inflated ego.
>>
>>37643777

going to work at a booth at E3

hopefully i preform well and don't get fired.
>>
>>37645459
Don't message people you have no respect for and can't find anything to like about. People can often tell when your politeness is a thin veil for condescension.

If you keep bothering people you obviously consider yourself too good for, they're 100% right to react with anger and block you.
>>
>>37645568
this doesn't even make sense because people aren't psychic.
he said the word "Trump" so she blocked him, i guaranfuckingtee it. these women aren't PHD students, they're brainlets who jump to the first conclusion they think of.
>>
>>37645459
>TakeNoSh1t143
>you actually messaged her

nigger the bitch has a fucking 1 in place of an i, and random ass numbers to boot.
what the fuck were you thinking
>>
>>37643777
>living with chad bf who is also a schizo
>he smokes weed everyday making his psychosis worse
>always jealous and blames me for his failure
>literally have no money, but loads of debt
>apartment is a mess
>I'm a 22 year old NEET with no education
>schizo bf is a NEET as well
>lord have mercy on our souls
>>
Usually get rejected, pushed to the outer and shunned by my friends, my own fault (social anxiety) but I decided (with the help of meds) to say fuck it and be a little more outgoing tonight and it worked!! Was talking about tattoos and 3 different people were calling my name/showing me stuff at once! This is what it's like to feel wanted, so happy right now.
>>
>>37645602
People don't need to be psychic to learn to recognize condescension.

I agree with you that the mention of Trump was a probable reason in this instance. But in general, doing what you did is still a shitty strategy and just a shitty thing to do, and you shouldn't.
>>
>>37645614
I figured I'd try. She's old, bitter, had some bastard child, probably a joyless life since she's a nurse who takes care of people all day and comes home to take care of someone else all night.

Thought we could at least talk for a bit. Apparently I was very, very wrong.
>>
File: 1490904408722.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490904408722.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>>37643777
- My mom got fired from work
- Dad is slowly dying from high blood pressure
- Uni drains the last energy that i have
- I developed a crush on a aryan girl from uni
- When i was drunk i told this my "friends" and now they want me to approach her but they can't understand my fear of rejection

But a few good things happened this week
- I bought some new clothes for summer
- I met my favourite youtuber on a convention
- I found a barber in my town where no of the employees make small talk
>>
>>37645691
>Apparently I was very, very wrong.
Yes, you were. You're saying it as if it still doesn't make sense to you. Why the fuck would she want to talk to you, when you think that way about her? You're assuming she sees herself the same way you do and should be grateful for your attention, which is ridiculous.
>>
I just finished uni
No improvement was made, still a kv, lost interest in my field, don't want to go into work, didn't make any real friends, going to be in debt
fuck it
>>
>>37645691
Fair enough bud, fair enough.
Because of your link I found out people use POF where I live and I have now made an account in the desperate hopes someone talks to me. Thanks
>>
>>37643777
Nothing. Days just pass despite me not doing anything and everytime I feel like I didn't do something I wanted when I don't even know what I want to do. I miss that "im bored" feeling, I honestly haven't felt it for a long time and time passes too quickly. Am I becoming old or what is happening to me?
>>
I think I might be bisexual and it's eating me.

Also, I'm thinking of swithing to iOS. Coincidence? I dunno. But it's funny.
>>
>>37645811
How does she know what I think? All I said was I liked her Trump m&m's... In my profile I mentioned I wanted to date a conservative woman and she took great offense to that and said I probably dated a bunch of liberal fucktards and I should stick to dating idiot liberals. Hindsight 20:20 I shouldn't have bothered. Any girl with a profile like hers probably wouldn't be very fun. It doesn't tell me about anything she likes or wants. She doesn't even look happy in the pictures.

>>37645908
Good luck. I'm thinking about deleting it now. If this is what I have to look forward to I'm not sure I want to bother =\. Most of the other profiles on here are just girls saying "ASK" in their profiles. At least OkCupid girls used to write a novel about themselves. Too bad that site's dead.
>>
>>37643777

I just got into our national team for the International Linguistics Olympiad.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.