[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look at him, he is beautiful with that long hair!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 26PLgmi.jpg (27KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
26PLgmi.jpg
27KB, 400x499px
look at him, he is beautiful with that long hair!
>>
Fuck I miss him so fucking much. Wherever you are, baby, I'm thinking of you... always...
>>
>>37643707
>that
>beautiful
HAHAHAHA
>>
Nigga looks like rodrick
>>
i swear i saw his doppelganger back in my old university. i wanted to take a picture but there's a lot of people. not gonna lie, i had a vibe where he's gonna end up doing a school shooting
>>
who tf is that sexy man
>>
dem lips were made for sucking
>>
>>37643707
I still don't know if that picture is real or photoshopped.
>>
File: 1396940022545s.jpg (8KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1396940022545s.jpg
8KB, 229x250px
>>37644897
A young John Romero?

I think it's supposed to be Elliott Rodger
>>
Dude looked like Nick Drake holy shit, he never had a chance to make it
>>
File: 1479588052504.png (107KB, 628x684px) Image search: [Google]
1479588052504.png
107KB, 628x684px
>>37643707
Great, another Elliot thread so I get to reply to a brainless little f*ckhead in another thread:

>>37643624
>Are you daft? That's a troll account. He never once created any dating site or tinder accounts.
ARE YOU F*CKING DAFT yourself? You can not know whether these accounts are real or fake, unless you fucking knew him in person. AND, you can not conclude that any of them is fake, just because some idiot in YouTube claims one of them being so, on the basis of him telling on it that he is of "Italian" and "Japanese" descent. He could've chosen to LIE about those things as well (as they sound better than "Chinese"). Also he ALLEGEDLY discussed with people on Teenspot, about his looks and dating, so he probably had dating accounts as well. HE ALSO MENTIONED IT ON BB, THAT HE HAS TINDER account, but that it is useless. So do not come to say to me that these accounts are fake and that I am daft for thinking they are so. Kill yourself you f*cking idiot, for attacking someone just to try and lift your own pathetic arse up a bit. I f*cking hate your type of bully f*ckheads and I will destroy you all, when the time comes.

>>37643603
>Some anons have made tinder accounts using Elliot's pictures and bio and got some success in getting girls interested.
Yeah, they did. I've seen them and I have also seen that people creating them acted a lot more confident, than Elliot probably did, so that might be the reason for their success. They did not have anything to lose, so they could choose a more humoristic way to approach, and that strikes as being confident as well.

And I do not like him in a long hair, makes me feel there's some bugs there. Cleanliness is an IMPORTANT thing, and Elliot knew how to take care of that.
>>
>>37646367
>that these accounts are fake and that I am daft for thinking they are so
Correction:
"...that these accounts are fake and that I am daft for thinking they are NOT being so."
>>
File: 1490683759053.jpg (142KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
1490683759053.jpg
142KB, 640x861px
>>37645675
IT IS PHOTOSHOPPED. It's been proven at least THREE times already. It was Photoshopped in Turkey, where this image is a big meme.

Pic related is an ugly version of Elliot, only 5/10.
>>
>>37646233
If he could sing like Nick Drake he had all the chances in the world.
>>
File: photo.jpg.png (360KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
360KB, 530x530px
>>37645380
They're most definitely 9.8/10. They look perfect except when he is only smiling for a little, when they look oddly tensed. Full smile is 10/10 as well as serious lips.
>>
>>37646801
>where this image is a big meme.
Tell me more please. Yesterday i was trying to find elliot's facebook account, and as i only found the archives on scribd, the link of his facebook profile was written there, i copied it and it led me to a profile of some dude from turkey obsessed with elliot and other shooters.
>>
>>37647872
I just checked it, and really, clicking his name in the scribd version of his Facebook, leads to another Facebook page under:

https://www.fb.com/elliot.rodger.3

The owner of this page obviously is a big fan, or some kind of a troll, who chose to use "elliot.rodger.3" in his Facebook url and now the link leads to his page. Do not ask me more, I have no Facebook. And I do not know more about the Turkish meme. Someone mentioned it here. It could be someone is playing with a thought that Elliot is still alive and living in Turkey.
>>
>>37648305
Judging by his profile he seems like a troll. Looks-wise Elliot could pass in Turkey or Kazakhstan, people there look like half-asians. I really want to know about this picture being a meme in Turkey.
>>
>>37648346
Try to search for Turkish counterpart of /r9k/ (if it exists). They could know something about it at /int/ too. When you find out more, tell us too.
>>
>>37648521
>Try to search for Turkish counterpart of /r9k/ (if it exists).
Only if i could speak ther derka derka langauge
>>
>>37648521
tahta.pw

Ask here.
>>
>>37643707
he was mentally ill
he honestly never looked bad
>>
>>37648576
>>37648602
You can also read it in English.

https://translate.google.fi/translate?hl=fi&sl=tr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftahta.pw%2F
>>
>>37648926
>I know you're in here, Prayer. I wonder how it feels to be praying?

>For example, when I walk on the road, the rate of the opposite sex that sees me does not exceed 5 percent. The percentage of people I can get is zero. Sende this rate is 100%. How does it feel to know that you can get what you want. Do you express that feeling?

;_;
>>
>>37648966
>the rate of the opposite sex that sees me does not exceed 5 percent
That problem probably gets amplified in Turkey, where a lot of women are not allowed to walk alone outside at the streets.
>>
>>37643707
yes it's because it was a very sensitive man who tried too hard to apply the 5chan "red pill" ideology (be an asshole, act confident, take what you deserve, fuck bitches...)

This pic shows how he could have been if he had let his sensitive side show. All the real pics show someone who tries too hard to look tough, while his family was high above tough prole shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.