[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking wasting my youth and its killing me god fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 004.png (116KB, 543x692px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
116KB, 543x692px
I'm fucking wasting my youth and its killing me god fuck
>>
File: sort yourself out.jpg (38KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
sort yourself out.jpg
38KB, 545x365px
>>37643259
then sort ur self out then bucko
>>
Why does life have to suck so much when you are lonely and young? Will it get better when I grow older?
>>
Then stop wasting your fucking youth, you mong.
>>
>>37643348
Its that easy, is it?
>>
>>37643259
What do you like doing, anon?>>37643259
What interests you, anon?
>>
>>37643346
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37643259
Then why aren't you doing anything to change that anon?
>>
>>37643369
I like history and I think I would love hiking but I have no one to go with

I walked around the forests and hills alone a month ago and I loved it
>>
>>37643400
Fear

Im afraid of real life social interactions and opening up to people because I'm afraid they would make fun and humiliate me for who I am
>>
19 years old ugly and virgin here, also, I never had a girlfriend. It is too late for me?
>>
>>37643259
Leave 4chan, get a gf.These two tasks will basically take the rest of your youth anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20170418_231511.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_231511.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>37643665
I'm 18 and I'm on the same boat.
I guess we have time before we're 20 but you can't do much in 1/2 years
>>
>>37643259
I wasted my entire childhood + teenage years and I hate it. I have no memories. I just went to school every day and did absolutely nothing else. Never had a birthday party, never been to a sleepover, never fucked, never did drugs, didn't play any video games, never joined a club, never learned to play an instrument...nothing. I have no interesting stories.
And now I'm an adult and I can't do any of the things I wanted to and I hate my life.
>>
>>37643954
>>37643665

Anon, I didn't have a GF until 23. Always been average but definitely nowhere near chad. I turned down a couple of girls who were passable but annoying or otherwise substandard before then, but anyways...

It happened to me so it could happen to you. The poosy was tight, but I broke up with her because she gradually became annoying to me and stopped putting out. And now I'm fucked because I can't replicate the success.

I don't know if it was anything but chance. It was when Tinder was first launched and the playing field was level (now they thrust average dudes into **Elo hell** and funnel girls towards repeat-slutbangers).

GL friends
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (71KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
71KB, 525x503px
>>37643665
>>37643954
You've got plenty of time. Unless your 30+ you've got plenty of fucking time. I'm gonna give you some advice that's gonna change your life, but only if you do exactly as I say.

Start working out. Not for the /fit/ meme. Not for LE ASTHETIC. Not even for women. Do it for yourself. I thought it was a huge meme, but every since I started working out, I've felt much more energized, full of energy. Write down some goals for yourselves and conquer them one by one. I'm working on getting my liscence now, then a job, etc.

And the number one advice can offer is, you need to limit your time on /r9k/, if at all. Coming here day in and day reading people complain about how their lives are shit and how they wish they could be productive isn't beneficial to your motivation and mental health. It literally makes you feel shit. It's a giant pity party where everyone sits around and moaps about their situation, but at the end of the day what do you fucking gain from that? Nothing! These guys are holding you back man.

18 and 19 years old. These are the most important years of your lives. These years pretty much structure how the rest of your life is going to unfold. You see people here talking about how they're 34, 38, 39 fucking years old and have done nothung with their lives. That's not a fucking meme, it's a harsh reality that awaits those who sit on their ass and do nothing. Don't fuck this up.
>>
>>37644218
>limit your time on r9k

that is THE best advice you can possibly give to anyone on this fucking limbo. I used to think i was balding (hairlet threads got to me) and i even made a thread about it only to realize that my hairline is still on perfect condition

This place fucks you up even if you're already fucked up. It gives you insecurities you didn't had (manlets, dicklets, lanklets, hairlets, racelets etc...)
I can bet my juicy boipussi that most of these tfwnogf fags are ATLEAST average looking dudes while literal 2/10's are fucking 6/10 girl's rite nao
>>
>>37643406
>hiking but I have no one to go with
Hiking is where you take your spirit walk.
You must walk the woods alone and there you will find what you seek.
Go now.
>>
>>37643440
I know that feel, to a degree. Have you considered going to a therapist or Councillor?
>>
I've made good use of my youth and am graduating university late as a result.

It's a trade-off, Anon, unless you're fucking up on the adulting front, too.
>>
>>37644218
>18 and 19 are the most important years of your life

And I've fucking wasted the first half, utterly thrown it down the toilet without a care in the world. Today I took a REALLY good look at myself and my life. Jesus fucking Christ it drove me to the point of wanting to either unfuck my shit up, or completely let go forever, which is another way of saying suicide or death from alcohol poisoning and insanity. My life has taken such a downturn in the past 5 years that I no longer recognise myself, and I'm sick to death of repetition, stagnation and indecisiveness. From this day onwards, it's gotta be all or nothing.

Also, your point about spending too much time here couldn't be more correct.
>>
>>37644432
I'll never get over that Manlet meme. Almost never though about height before I saw Manlet posting, and now it's ruined me. I can scarcely go five minutes without thinking about it, and I'm perpetually depressed or enraged whenever I have to walk in public and feel like half the population towers over me, I genuinely feel humiliated and emasculated looking in the mirror, or seeing an alarming number of females taller or as tall as I am. And I don't understand the cruelty of taller people, if I see men shorter than me I either feel sorry for them or respect them for having a good attitude and being able to understand what it's like to feel like a child anywhere outside of Chinatown.
>>
>>37645327
That's exactly what I'm talking about, this place fucks you up.

But don't worry anon, tall people wish they were shorter and short people wish they were taller
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.