[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been awake for 24 hours >legs starting to get wobbly >eye

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494610614338.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494610614338.png
201KB, 620x387px
>been awake for 24 hours
>legs starting to get wobbly
>eye movements becoming stiff
>trying very hard not to doze off
>heartbeat more noticeable

Who here /nosleep/? I'm just trying to see how long it takes until I pass out, I like to refer to it as a personal experiment
>>
File: 853.png (240KB, 325x533px) Image search: [Google]
853.png
240KB, 325x533px
Getting there Anon, somehow having auditory hallucinations and I've only been awake for 17 hours.
It's like the dramatic bass sound they play in the movie Inception over and over.
I will take Adderall soon, I need to do homework...
>tfw could've done it in the last 17 hours awake but just shit posted instead
>tfw all my homework is overdue several days if not weeks
I should kill myself
>>
>>37642542

I used to think that pic showed a nuclear war outside pepe's window but I guess its just raining
>>
>>37642542
Pretty good at it. Used to be able to hit low 50s in high school. I'm 22 now and can only do about 30 something hours but I do unironically smoke weed everyday which makes it harder
>>
>>37642542
i stayed awake for 72 hours once when i was inhaling canned coffee and antidepressants
>>
I stayed up for 50 consecutive hours camping a rare spawn in WoW once

This involves not moving in the real world, not moving in the game world, not showering, not cooking, not sleeping, eating at the computer, and taking the laptop to the bathroom

In the end I got the bastard.

There were a few times in high school and university where I stayed up all night (sometimes multiple nights in a row) to finish projects, essays, and to study for exams, but I took naps so those don't count.
>>
>>37643111
Sleep deprivation will kill ya. Dont worry about suicide
>>
>>37643581
It is literally impossible to die from sleep deprivation by itself

Your brain will automatically shut down eventually
>>
>>37643389
used to do that in FFXI, for notorious monsters, very same concept and some times the spawn timers were 4-7 days.
god I miss those times.
>>
>>37643594
Not unless something or someone keeps you awake.
>>
>>37643668
even blinking is enough at that point to keep you alive
you'd need something serious to keep you from blinking
>>
File: 128667.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
128667.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>37642542

>live on countryside
>huge fields everywhere, silage harvest
>see neighbour farmer mowing down grass 8 in the morning
>8 in the evening next day, guy still haven't stopped mowing

He does that stuff all the time, my parents are speculating about when he's gonna end up hospitalized.
>>
>>37643602
rare spawns as a concept are cool as fuck. A unique monster with unique loot that only appears in certain areas under certain conditions (time of day, weather, etc.) and could appear anywhere from once every 24h to once a month.

I played FFXIV for a bit and tried to do the hunts/elite marks, which are kind of the same concept, but I was disappointed. afaik you always needed a party for the S-rank rare spawns (in WoW you could solo many of them), there was a guaranteed way to summon them if they weren't on respawn timer, and some of them spawned in the exact same location 100% of the time. Whereas in WoW some were completely random, had multiple different random spawn locations and patrol routes (so camping was a gamble), and many had their own little idiosyncrasies.

>god I miss those times.
same here. Wish I had the time to do it again.
>>
>>37643996
yeah I've played FFXIV heavily as I spent a good decade on FFXI, and I love final fantasy in general. The game is a massive let down in nearly every regard, lol, but I played it from 1.0 til 2 months ago - but won't be picking up the new expac.

rare spawns are a great concept, in XI you could solo some depending on your job/subjob and gear, but more often than not is was better (and far more enjoyable) to party with some people from your linkshell and hang out together, talking shit, etc. I miss that social element the most.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.