[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually plans on uprising? These faggots won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: clockwork.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
clockwork.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Who here actually plans on uprising?
These faggots won't know what hit them. In due time. Due time.
>>
>>37638627
MORE LIKE MEMERISING HAHAHAHABHAH
>>
>>37638627
Fuck off FBI shills. You're worse than subhumans. I'd trust a fucking Jew over you!
>>
File: 20170425_135706.png (23KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_135706.png
23KB, 210x118px
>>37638627
If you're gonna uprise don't be a pussy.

Grow a pair of balls and charge at a university campus on a Saturday night and murder the chads and stacies during their frat parties and make sure you actually kill more than 3 people it's really not that hard to aim
>>
yeah, i plan a shooting but when i get these weapons im out of school already so i will shoot up a concert or something and try to kill many as possible
>>
>>37638665
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>37638673
I'm not asking for dates or any shit like that. Just wondering who else has strong feelings to kill their enemies. Mine is my family.
>>37638683
I don't have beef, even though I should, with the normal shits.
>>37638686
Good luck with that. Good thing I don't go to shitty concerts.
>>
>>37638627
OP, I'm going to try and get as many EGS recruits as possible before going ghost myself. My plan it to make bullet resistant samurai armor, milling/machining out an automatic firearm, buying some tube stock, and tapping a bore. After stockpiling up on some bullets, withholding tendies, I will unleash a maelstrom of death and dismay unto thy normies.

My location will be a beach, I will inconspicuously be digging sand trenches through the day. As the sun starts to rise and beach goers are a throng, I will make my march on that shore. It will be a scene paralleled only to the fog of war incurred on the beaches of Normandy, the waves will crest with the frothy pink blood of the vanquished normies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37638821
You gonna make sure you're /fit/ before so you aren't exhausted just before right? Maybe that desire will die ofd by then.
>>
>>37638683
He would be stopped by a fucking door.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.