[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >talking to qt.314 online >she actually likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: computer wojak.jpg (45KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
computer wojak.jpg
45KB, 648x595px
>be me
>talking to qt.314 online
>she actually likes me
>be talking about common interests
>she says she likes youtube
>"what do you watch"
>she says prank videos, and logan paul
>go on a rant on how those videos are bullshit and how logan paul is a joke
>she says goodnight, and i haven't gotten a text back
>>
>insufferable nigger makes shitty fake greentext
>nobody cares
>>
>>37638289
Fucking shallow piece of shit zero depth, if you aren't like that get away if you are go fuck off and have little useless autopilot npc kids
fuck
>>
File: 1497109835965.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1497109835965.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>37638289
Anon, you never bash her interests before being on a date, you have to play along and pretend that you too like prank videos and Logan Paul.

Give her the impression that she too found the man of her dreams. You can bash her after a few dates when she is hooked to you and wont leave you while you explain to her that Logan Paul is a mentally unstable fucktard and that most prank videos are staged and bullshit.
>>
>>37638404
>you have to play along and pretend
beta detected
>>
>>37638333
<Bitching about greentext
<Uses greentext
>>
>>37638584
>Tell women to their face that their taste is shit
So tell me anon, are you rich, or famous?

OP definitely should have pulled a punch with this girl, instead of spazzing out.
Women understand if you make a playful jab at something that they like.
It's more than acceptable to them to make it an object of mockery, if you do it right.
It tells them that they should consider the social connotation of some part of their tastes.
>>
>>37638333
waste of trips
its true
>>
>>37638289
Should have just said you like other shit. Don't fuck with other people's taste.

also a trans friend of mine is legit friends with Logan Paul and a bunch of other famous people I don't give a shit about. It's neat but sucks because I used to have a crush on them before the whole transition thing
>>
>>37638687
exactly, spazzing out was never the right thing to do.
you don't have to act like you love the same shit, but being a complete retard, especially over small shit, is obviously gonna turn off a woman, what the fuck did you expect?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.