[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 21 and balding fast Get in here baldbros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1490551198616.jpg (115KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1490551198616.jpg
115KB, 670x503px
>tfw 21 and balding fast

Get in here baldbros
>>
I started balding at 19 but my hairline stabilized in my mid 20s. My hairline receded a bit and its quite thin at the top, but I still have full head coverage for now at least.
>>
>>37638268
if dubs i buzz my head today if trips il shave it
>>
>>37638611
Well? You better post pics
>>
20 here, hairline going back already. I skipped the whole trying get a new haircut, supplements and shit and just shaved it all off. actually surprised how many girls like it.

if its too far gone just shave that shit dudes
>>
>>37638268
If you have the head for a bald look, trim or shave all of your hair. If you don't have the look for it, shave or trim all your hair. Embrace going bald and you will do just fine, Anon.
>>
File: 1491514722701.jpg (170KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1491514722701.jpg
170KB, 480x478px
>noticed hairline receding at 17
>18 now
>>
Just get a derma roller and get on minoxidil. Use a derma roller once a week, apply minoxidil 24 hours later and do that for 3 months for results.
>>
I have the perfect head shape for a bald look and because of the scars on my head it also looks bad ass, which gives me a lot of confidence and the women in general seem to like it. So for me it is a win win, even though i am not really going bald.
>>
>>37638675
hawe to do stuf now but will do later today , idm il make a new thred if this one dies
>>
>25
>hair's gotten quite long and unruly
>go to the barber
>say I want it fairly short on the sides, bit longer on the top - fairly standard, nondescript haircut for a guy
>barber finished and asks what I think
>say I was thinking of cutting a bit more off the top - can see barber getting uncomfortable
>"it looks good on you like this"
>the realization hits me
>ask him "is my hair getting thin???"
>he says yes, so cutting it so short on the top wouldn't be a good idea - would make the thin patches too obvious
>fck me
>>
>24 and nearly completelly chromedomed

Whatever, makes hair cuts cheap at least.
>>
>>37638760

>mfw balding and uneven dome beneath
>>
File: 1422529483818.jpg (19KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1422529483818.jpg
19KB, 205x246px
>>37638268

Anyone tried Dutasteride? the Finasteride hasn't done shit in 1 year.
>>
>>37638268
LITERALLY just use onion juice on your scalp you retarded cuck, its the natural balding medicine that has worked for thousands of years. I can't believe so many idiots fall for the pharma scams and fuck themselves up with finasteride which is guaranteed to kill your dick.
>>
>>37638268
go for the number 1 all over
>>
>>37638866
Just shave your head you pussy. Yes, you'll be uglier, but you will get used to the ugliness
>>
>tfw got my mother's hair
>tfw I have a luscious mane that grows more than 1cm per month
>tfw eveybody likes me with long hair

Shit's good
>>
>24
>half of hair is gon
>a lot of the rest is white and flimsy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.