[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOT GENERAL--NO BOYS ALLOWED--

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23

File: abort.gif (2MB, 319x186px) Image search: [Google]
abort.gif
2MB, 319x186px
Hello, again! It's been awhile since we've had one of these. (Traps welcome.)

Mistreatment from men is expected because men are generally terrible, but how do fembots deal with mistreatment from other women? I wish I had a penis so I could rape all the bitches who taunted me.
>>
>>37638116
>Traps welcome

Traps hate women. Penis posters can use the other 99% of this board.
>>
>>37638116
>mistreatment from other women
what the hell? why are you trying to talk about that here?
so what? grow up and handle criticism.
and yes, i am female, and i can't stand people who can't grow up.
>>
File: sir william petty.jpg (23KB, 373x450px) Image search: [Google]
sir william petty.jpg
23KB, 373x450px
>>37638190
Great. Now get out of my thread, cumdumpster.
>>
File: 1497137670639.jpg (33KB, 360x296px) Image search: [Google]
1497137670639.jpg
33KB, 360x296px
>>37638205
god, this is exactly why women can't be robots.
most of you are a bunch of roastie cunts.
kill yourself, originally.
>>
Legbeards who hate other women for being succesfull need to fuck off.
>Bloo bloo Chad wont fuck my hairy vagina
>>
>>37638116
>traps allowed
You're not a woman are you.
>>
>>37638116
I hate it.
Every single female that I've truly believed to be my friend, has just back stabbed me and spread all my secrets behind my back, or used me to get to guys I knew. Or used me to be the "more attractive girl" and look good next to me. I fucking hate other women and the way they treat me like a lesser person because of my lack of communication skills. Fuck them I'm so paranoid around them, and I refuse to be friends with a heap of guys because they don't even actually want to be my friend, they just want a chance to try to fuck.
Forever a shut in with no friends because women are un trust worthy cunts.
>>
>>37638116
>I wish I had a penis so I could rape all the bitches who taunted me.
Would you rape boys too? Please say yes
>>
File: erlikesthis.jpg (112KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
erlikesthis.jpg
112KB, 759x1092px
>>37638222
It's not my problem you fags are anal-retentive. Kill me yourself, you lazy bastard.

>>37638230
Bitchiness: 10
Reading comprehension: 0
>>
>>37638116
>but how do fembots deal with mistreatment from other women?
Women are no worse than men. Some suck, some are great. Mostly though, all people suck, but it's not gendered. If women are mean to you, it's because you look like an easy target, just as you appear an easy target if men take advantage of you.
The solution is to not be an easy target. Simply grow a pair and say 'fuck em' and they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>37638256
Are you hot femanon? I feel like you are
>>
File: 1497143666543.gif (427KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497143666543.gif
427KB, 281x281px
>>37638265
Pathetic.
>>37638272
I'm female, dipshit, and this anon (>>37638230) is right. I'm personally not a legbeard and can obtain chads easily, but I choose to be a KV because I hate normies and am frequently hospitalized for depression. Therefore, I am a femanon.
Women can't be fembots. We can visit the board and annoy the fuck out of people, but we can't truly be apart of the community.
Stop trying to use the Tumblr-tier argument of "they don't have good grammar like me hur hur im an atheist".
And now I'll refer you to my previous statement-
Kill yourself, originally.
>>
>>37638116
I don't talk to anyone except for my boyfriend. Nobody can backstab me now.
>>
>>37638256
Thank you for giving the first real response. I know what you mean and have had similarly bad experiences in trying to befriend other women. Was it like this for you throughout your life, or were your social difficulties developed?
>>
>>37638314
Reading comprehension: 0

Please blog somewhere else instead of unnecessarily derailing only to jump in about how much better you are.
>>
>>37638329
Yes, it was like this through my whole life.
As a child (Kindergarten, year 1-5) my closest friends were male, and all the girls at my school would bully me, so I never really learned how to socialize with other women, or learn how to tell their lies etc properly because of it. And now that puberty has come, I also can't be friends with guys because they NEVER have platonic intentions.
>>37638306
I'm a 6/10 mom looking kinda young girl.
>>
File: IMG_20170610_212142.jpg (54KB, 570x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_212142.jpg
54KB, 570x677px
>>37638356
Ironic oregano.
I let the beat drop like old people with polio
That's actually really fucked up
Bitches can't handle my shit
They get really excited when they see my dick
My dick pays rent and my dick pays quick
So I got a little story that'll rattle your tits

Why wasn't the chicken able to cross the road?
Because it was disabled
The doctors say I have a disease
But I find that really fucking hard to believe
I hang dogs from trees so I can raise the ROOF
I turned around way too fast and knocked things off the shelf with my dick
Now it's really red and blue like Lilo and Stitch
Now it's really starting to itch (hepatitis)
This beat drops like my balls at the age of 12
My nipples shrivels up like a dehydrated elf
I shot an old man in the kneecaps
I shot an old man in the kneecaps
They call me moose knuckles
Because when I sit down, you can see my balls stick out like moose knuckles
I get diseases from the great sex
I'm coughing up blood, so I'm gonna pass the mic

Bitches can't handle my shit
They get really excited when they see my dick
My dick pays rent and my dick pays quick
So I got a little story that'll rattle your tits

They call me Mr. Fancy Pants with these nasty rants
They wanna get a little Mr. Magic Man
They want a little fire from the land Japan
So I give a little hell for these faggots, man
I shake things up like Parkinson's
On these faggots with cars and rims
Cuz we're having a blast
Like Kim Jong on his last lung bombing America son, yeah
You can't kill me 'cuz Chin Chin is my lord
Fuck that, I ain't about the peace
I'm really all about that vaginal crease
Cuz I'm done with you assholes
You fail hard like you're missin a class, tho
Motherfucker, I will kill you
Motherfucker, I will kill you

That was pretty mean
Yeah, well, you're pretty fucking disgusting
>>
what a weird thread
>>
I used to think like you, then I realised that other women are actually generally okay if you get to know them, and know where to look. Women only stay bitchy if they're basic stacies, and if they're that, why do you want them to like you anyway? Outside of the basic bitch zone there are plenty of nice, interesting girls. Just don't try to befriend the kinds of girls you see in teen movies or instagram, and become an interesting, nice person yourself. If you're those things, you should have friends.
As for men, they are what they are. And that is, as varied as women. Most people aren't bad, and most people aren't your cup of tea either. The trick is finding the intersection, whether it's for friends or boys.
tl; dr High school is hard, but it does actually get better
>>
>>37638314
>frequently hospitalized for depression
how much of a failure of a human being do you have to be to get FREQUENTLY admitted to hospital because of muh depression
>>
>>37638435
>I used to think like you, then I realised that other women are actually generally okay if you get to know them

I don't disagree. I wouldn't have made this thread if I believed all women are mean-spirited.

>why do you want them to like you anyway?
I don't. I want them to stop harassing me because it negatively impacts my life.

>and become an interesting, nice person yourself. If you're those things, you should have friends.

I'm not willing to feign interests to become appealing to people who simply do not share my interests, as I know there are people who genuinely share my own interests. I would rather find and befriend them than become generally "interesting."

>tl; dr High school is hard, but it does actually get better
Most of the girls in my high school were very friendly. I'm not complaining about perceived deficiencies or the lack of female friends. I'm upset that complete strangers will go out of their way to make me miserable.
>>
>>37638116
I fell in love with this normie fuccboi, who is 10/10 my type. I guess I came off insane and too needy and clingy, he full on ghosted me and I'm sure he hates me now.
I don't understand where we went wrong, we had a few dates and he told me his life story and we had so much fun doing nothing. We got along so well and suddenly he dropped all communications and broke my heart.
I still keep track of him on his instagram and I know he looks at my insta too but why wouldn't he just talk to me.
I wish I was a hot stacy and not some mentally ill, depressed and needy autistic nerd.
>>
>>37638484
>I don't. I want them to stop harassing me because it negatively impacts my life.
Then stop being a victim. I was a bookish, reserved and misanthropic (read: loner) in high school, and I was never bullied. Why? Because I deliberately projected that I thought I was crash hot and I didn't let them see that I thought otherwise, ever.
Don't be pathetic and people won't pick on you.
>>
>>37638540
>I was never bullied because I wasn't as pathetic as you.

>>>/lolcow/
>>
>>37638564
That wasn't what I said. I said that if you don't act like a victim and adopt that mentality, then you won't become one.
>>
>>37638564
its down at the moment so we are just gonna hang out here for awhile is that ok?
>>
File: 1497048109410.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497048109410.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>>37638314
>and can obtain chads easily, but I choose to be a KV because I hate normies and am frequently hospitalized for depression
Good bait """"femanon"""" that'll be sure to trigger a few people
>>
its amazing how women can write all these words but say absolutely fucking nothing
>>
>Traps welcome
Only if they're not irritating SJW cunts
>Mistreatment from men is expected because men are generally terrible
Why do you think that? Men are no better or worse than women.
>how do fembots deal with mistreatment from other women?
With whatever witty comback I can come up with. I got pretty good at it during high school. Not quite as good as Daria, but maybe a Jane or Elizabeth Bennett. If you can put them down cleverly enough, they don't even realise while onlookers enjoy their humiliation. As for genuinely awful and non moronic women, just don't engage. You won't win, they're psychopaths. The less ammunition you give them, the faster it is they move on to someone else.
>>
File: 1489350536794.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1489350536794.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>37638418
Hard to believe this post wasn't taken by the robot yet
>>
>>37638628
you're unbelievably salty for someone reading meaningless shit on an internet forum
>>
>>37638628
But what do -you- say, though? Anything interesting? or of substance?
>>
File: 1494627443326.jpg (227KB, 740x622px) Image search: [Google]
1494627443326.jpg
227KB, 740x622px
>>37638116
>Traps welcome
Can we not?
>>
>>37638664
>>37638670
>no u
women never really graduate high school do they
>>
>>37638116

This is now a males only thread.

Why are women so terrible? Is it biological? I saw my oneitis today and I want to die.
>>
>>37638695
I'm not a woman. I just dislike seeing anyone making sweeping generalisations without proving their own worth first.
>>
>>37638116
Nah I hate traps. Sorry, I'm a pretty progressive person but why do I have to play along with their delusions? How much do I have to lie and pretend they are something they're not? Besides, traps usually hate women because they're jealous or spiteful or whatever rund through their confused monkey minds.
>>
>>37638716
>I'm not a women
Yes you are.
Fuck off you worthless sack of rotting meat flaps.
>>
File: 1492943245515.png (986KB, 1166x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492943245515.png
986KB, 1166x1200px
>>37638719
this, this, this. not to mention they already have like a billion other threads they can go to
>>
Why do you all have such issues with men? Like, women I can see. They're often mean etc. But men are generally pretty nice. I'm just sad they don't seem interested in me.
>>
>>37638716
a white knight is even worse
>>
>>37638746
Because daddy abused me and I was raped a year and a half ago. I hardly interact with men but it seems most of my experience with them is bad. I don't hate men but I have a strong distrust for them.
>>
>>37638719
All the traps on this website are histrionic cunts who aren't capable of a decent conversation without being lewd because their sexuality is the only outstanding part of their personalities.
>>
File: Suicide Tapes (Album Cover).png (792KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Tapes (Album Cover).png
792KB, 800x800px
>>37638719
>>37638737

You don't have to play along with their delusions. I've had some ask in previous threads if they were welcome here, so I wanted to clarify. I'd rather have more traps posting to drown out the men who inevitably show up. If traps hate women (which I haven't really seen that much), the men do tenfold.
>>
>>37638788
>strong distrust for them
>not distrusting everyone
what a pleb
>>
>>37638314
>Pathetic.
tfw no fembot gf to call me pathetic when she pegs me
>>
>>37638983
I don't trust anyone or anything. I have a fear of everything.
>>
>>37638314
Please be my gf please i want your pussy.
>>
>>37638994
>everything
do you fear breathing
do you fear eating
do you fear the internet
do you fear clothes
do you fear sleeping
i could go on but eh
>>
>>37639053
>tfw afraid of all of these things

n-no
>>
>>37639053
>do you fear breathing
No
>do you fear eating
Yes
> do you fear the internet
Yes
>do you fear clothes
Some yes
> do you fear sleeping
Yes
>>
File: 1496627881484.png (2MB, 1159x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1496627881484.png
2MB, 1159x1159px
>>37639079
>>37639098
>tfw you will never isolate yourself from the world with a sensitive femanon
>>
>>37639079
really?
>>37639098
>> do you fear the internet Yes
seriously? why?
>>
File: lemming0va.jpg (6KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
lemming0va.jpg
6KB, 400x295px
>>37639098
I WILL TEACH YOU TO FEAR BREATHING
>>
>>37639130
Because I'm afraid people are spying on me. I was so afraid of this I pretended I died and published fake information I committed suicide so possible spies would possibly leave me alone
>>
>>37638492
chad doesn't love you dumb cunt he just wants sex and has found better pussy

get over it and find someone on your level
>>
>>37639165
wow, I thought I was paranoid
does your family think you're dead also why do you think people care enough about you to spy on you
>>
I cant stop clicking fembot threads please send help
>>
>>37639189
My mother is dead and my father hates me and was an abusive pedophile rapist. I don't know my other family and have never met them. There are people who may wish me death because I know of the crimes they have committed, I will not go into detail here. That would be a long time ago, or was. I'm not sure what tensw to use. I would be easy to kill off and nobody would care, or am easy to kill off? I don't know.
>>
>>37638256
man I have the opposite, I'm so awkward around guys and I'm always paranoid one will make a move on me if we get close (cannot stand being touched, I completely sperg out) I'm very passive and find it hard to say no to people so......I prefer female friends
>>
>>37639244
damn
I don't know what to say
I'm sorry you have to deal with that
>>
>>37639265
c-cute

origagdgdgfdakl
>>
>>37639315
It's not that bad. No need to apologize. I don't think you have anything to feel sorry about. That's just the way things are, yes.
>>
File: precure.gif (447KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
precure.gif
447KB, 420x420px
>>37638116
why are women such utter cunts to each other

why can't they get along and be cute together like in my japanese cartoons for children

when a robot calls another a robot a fagget you're just messing around because you're bros but you femanons are just evil to one another
>>
>>37639265
i let my partner basically abuse me because i cant say no
>>
File: IMG_8567.jpg (75KB, 790x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8567.jpg
75KB, 790x591px
>>37638492
has happened to me multiple times (guys ghosting me) cause my social autism shows through my texting

good example is i was having good banter with this guy I met at party, I found picture of dick stuck in bike chain thought it was funny, sent it and he never replied. sent a few texts for a week and he never replied (pic related)
>>
>>37639375
that's what you get for going for chad you sperg
>>
>>37639375
I would assume you were out to hurt me if you sent this to me
>>
>>37638492
can I go balls deep in your fucking pussy, you stupid whore?
>>
>>37638492
>I wish I was a hot stacy and not some mentally ill, depressed and needy autistic nerd.
You sound so perfect though.
>>
>>37638116

FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST

FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST

FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST

FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST

/r9k/ is dead and is now a mockery of its former self. Normies post recklessly and re-post old memes from the great wizard renasaince. WOMEN. WOMEN POST HERE. Our once great board of robots has been invaded and colonized by the normies, it is DEAD.

There was a brief period of time when an actually NEET culture was developing. Before it could develop fully normies from reddit destroyed it. There's nowhere for NEETs to go now. Fuck all of you """"""""""""""""""""""FEMBOTS""""""""""""""""""" you fucking normies.

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD.
>>
do any of you guys roleplaying girls in this thread happen to live in australia?
I too am enjoy posting as a femanon and would like to meet a similar gayposter in denial
uwu
>>
File: 1496525045521.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1496525045521.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>37638116
I want to cuddle cute boys.
>>
Respond to me or you will never get a boyfriend.
>>
>>37639375
that goes somewhere beyond autism bro
>>
>>37639375
>spend 7 years vigorously training in the gym
>dedicate time and money to make your appearance attractive
>prove yourself as a provider by getting a stable career and other passions independent of spending time with your partner
>put effort everyday to improving social skills and charisma
>learn to man up and deal with the hardships of life so you can appeal as a protector

no girl wants to be in a relationship because chad's face is prettier than mine

all you have to do is just don't be a sperg for 1 second holy fuck
how could you fuck up this badly on the easiest setting possible
>>
>>37639583
Just incase. Gotta be careful with this kinda stuff
>>
>>37639592
lol it doesn't even really take 7 years in the gym, I was skinnyfat fag and have lifted/dieted healthily for about a year and spent like 3 months working on my social skills after being shutin for a while and things are going decently for me
Most robots are simply in denial because they dont want to put effort into approaching women due to fear of rejection
Even Elliot Rodger the messiah of this board just drove out in places dressed nicely and expected girls to approach him
>>
>>37639562
your hands look like they have been soaking in a bath tub for 12 hours
>>
>>37639617
Fucking normalfag get out.

I just want to appeal to my oneitis not be a failed chad eating the crumbs off the table.
>>
File: IMG_8800.jpg (40KB, 322x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8800.jpg
40KB, 322x373px
(dick in bike chain OP) also got ghosted after sent pic of scrotum covered in cysts and said it looked like tasty nut bar. I asked beforehand if he liked medical stuff like plastic pics he said yea...didn't respond after scrotum pic :(

pic related
>>
File: 1496524824846.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1496524824846.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>37639627
That's not my hands. Pic related is just a cute boy.
>>
do u think this robot is hawt?

https://youtu.be/6hGJXNWdXUg
>>
>>37639651
*plastic surgery pics
>>
>>37639651
holy shit larping faggots gtfo
>>
>>37639607

Respond to me again or your boyfriend will be a closet homosexual
>>
>>37639715
>tfw no closet queer bf
>>
>>37639715
I would prefer my boyfriend be gay, or asexual.
>>
>>37639651
What do you faggots get out of larping.

Serious question, are you just that desperate for any form of attention?
>>
>>37639764
yes

oollifiigano
>>
>>37639735

Responding to me made it so he will not be gay.

Respond to me again or else he will be straight and he'll also have AIDS that he'll neglect to tell you about
>>
>>37639559
Hello robro welcome to the fembot general. It is true that there is a lot of wageslaves/cucks and students here and also femanons. Sorry for shitting up your board, but it seems honestly regardless of females being the "problem" the vast majority of cancer is teenagers/students/non virgins. If it was just NEET virgins and roasties it would probably be a symbiosis.
>>
>>37638116
DIE ROAST BEEF CURTAIN
>>
>>37640557

I'm just looking for a place to vent my anger where people still care about what I have to say.

This place used to be so great, femanon. There was a VERY short time period where NEET was becoming a valid subculture but now that's gone.

I'm actually a student myself but I've never had sex and am a total Autiste towards anyone I meet. Students are okay but there's so many god damn normies here it's insane.

I know I seem crazy for caring so much about this but old /r9k/ felt like home to me and its been destroyed. Not even replaced, destroyed, then resurrected to serve as a sickening mockery of what it used to be.

FUCKING NORMIES GE OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>traps welcome

what fresh hell has this become
>>
File: pebis.jpg (95KB, 508x648px) Image search: [Google]
pebis.jpg
95KB, 508x648px
>>37638169
Not necessarily true. It depends on a lot of factors. I dont hate women, but i am insanely jealous of them most times, as they...know. are what i wish i was.
>>
>>37641022
> Has to wear socks going up past the knee in order to make his legs appear more feminine
Lol
>>
File: My Snapshot_233.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_233.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>37641062
Thigh highs are cute, anon.
>>
File: 1490462001184.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490462001184.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>37640942
I care about what you have to say anon. The NEET stuff is pretty great though.
>>
>>37641186

T-thanks I just want old /r9k/ back
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.