[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finish My Story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: JoslynJames-3_display_image.jpg (31KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
JoslynJames-3_display_image.jpg
31KB, 267x400px
My friend wrote this when he was drunk or high, plz finish it.

>Teacher Becomes BJ Queen
> My English professor Rebecca was tall, skinny, blonde and wore glasses.
>She was average-looking, really.
>But something about her was kind of sexy.
>I daydreamed about her sucking me off during her long, boring class.
>While on her knees, she wasn't so tall.
>With my massive shaft in her mouth, she wasn't able use big words.
>She was reduced to my whore, and I enjoyed this fantasy.
> The more I beat off to this fantasy at home, the more I wanted it to be reality.
>One day, I found out she lived close by me.
>I decided that it was time to make my fantasy a reality, and one night, I broke into her house.
>"What are you doing?! What do you want from me?!" she screamed.
>"From now on, your life revolves around sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Understand?" I asked.
>"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked. >She began to sob.
>"Because it's hot," I said.
>>
>>37631499
shameless self bump from the heart of Africa
>>
i didn't read any of it but

>and then everyone ate popcorn and got aids
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (274KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
274KB, 960x960px
>>37631499
So far this story is terrible, just terrible

>"because it's hot," I said.
>her look of fright quickly melted from her face
>she brought her soft red lips to my ear
>"let me slip into something more comfortable..." she whispered, and gently licked my earlobe and down my neck
>she walks over to her closet and shuts the door
>I just couldn't wait to see what she had in store
>suddenly the closet door bursts open
>she is standing there naked with only an American flag bandana tied around her head
>she's holding a fully automatic assault rifle in her arms
>it's pointed right at me
>"SELF-DEFENSE BIIIITTTTCCCHH"
>she unload a full clip of large caliber rounds into my chest, each bullet's thumping impact destabilizing my chest cavity more and more
>eventually I collapse due to the holes that were just torn through my internal organs
>as the world around me fades, she stands over my body
>she opened the door
>I had gone to the floor
>"everybody walk the dinosaur"
>she finished me off with a crushing blow to the head
>>
>>37632332

What kind of faggot normie would do that?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.