[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks, crypto shiller

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I'm just a normal guy with a normal life who browses this board and recently I saw some thread where some guy told people to buy cryptocurrency for easy cash. He said it kept going up and that all you had to do was buy and sell.

Well, I put 5k from my bank account into Ethereum and just waited a few weeks. I bought in around $200 and sold most of it when it went up to $224, mainly because I was nervous about coinbase limiting my withdrawals to 4.5k per week (they couldn't verify my identity for some odd reason).

I kept a little less than 5 ethereum (tokens? I have no idea what they're called) and now the price has gone up to $332. I actually don't feel that bad about it though since I'm not really confident in my abilities to invest and didn't want to lose everything in this. But seriously, now I have an extra few hundred dollars in my bank account for pretty much doing nothing. Coinbase took like 3% in transaction fees but the money I made is still pretty substantial. I'm college educated and I honestly thought the guy posting the cryptocurrency thread was shilling to make the price go up or something. I mean, he could still be but from my perspective his advice made me a little richer for nothing.

I'm planning on going to the mall and buying some new clothes and then maybe going to a bar and buying a round of drinks for everyone. So thanks, Anon, whoever you are, for giving me the opportunity to make a little extra money.
>>
It's gonna keep going up until more people decide to get out than there are people buying in, then it'll crash 75% because it's a huge speculative bubble. The goods and services traded with eth are not anymore than they were when eth was a tenth of the price. Good job getting out, you don't want to hold it when it crashes
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.