[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do anymore, there's this deep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1jafrs.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1jafrs.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
I don't know what to do anymore, there's this deep almost sublime sense of hopelessness and sadness that seems to layer everything I do and I'm really fucking tired of feeling this way, and the worst part is I can't figure out what is causing it at all. Literally nothing brings me any form of joy any more, even though I might be doing something that seems like fun I'm really not getting any more pleasure out of it than if I was sitting and just blankly staring at a wall for hours. Anyone else felt this way and how did you change it?.
>>
File: 1460432217896.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1460432217896.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
The best of times are when I'm staring at the ceiling and my mind is completely blank. When it isn't like that, there's just pain.

I don't think there's a way out, except for gradually hollowing out inside.
>>
File: thinking on these things.jpg (40KB, 525x366px) Image search: [Google]
thinking on these things.jpg
40KB, 525x366px
>>37629867

I know exactly what you're talking about OP. For me, I got to that stage of emotional desolateness through years of heavy depression and social isolation. The disconnection from people and my reality soon followed. Once you reach this stage of perception, it's a hard ascension back to feeling "normal" again in the sense of not feeling entirely apathetic to your existence or anyone else and anything.

My means of escape was a strong desire of overcoming, and a desperate attempt to find something that would help give me insight into how I could change things for myself emotionally and psychologically.

Religion never gave me any fulfillment in existential terms, nor did I ever see the benefit in a cathartic way to channel my suffering. It felt like a cop for the self-overcoming I truly wanted. I began to get more into philosophy and certain thinkers/writers. I got myself into therapy (I've always been lucky with getting great therapists/counselors) as an extra measure of checking in with myself so to speak. I began writing again to better collect my thoughts and express my true feelings.

I was able to get a part-time job, and I began to use the environment of it to get better at communicating with other people and throwing away my inhibition regarding social anxiety. It's been 2 years since I've really tried and exhausted myself many times in order to better my state in existence. It's a hard, arduous road to get out of that state, but you can do it OP if I was able to.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.