[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost 27 trying to find gf >all girls either have kids,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484978353537.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484978353537.png
83KB, 640x360px
>almost 27 trying to find gf
>all girls either have kids, ugly, fat, or clinically insane who are available
>attractive women look at you as a meal ticket so you can help her raise chad's kids
>online dating is shit, only girls willing to actually talk to you are fat
>try to find girl at workplace, all will act nice and sweet to you because they know they have to see you again and don't want things to be weird
>try to make an advance and get shut down
>missed out on teenage love
>went through college not able to find gf because too many Chads around and too busy sperging out every time a decent girl shows you attention
>have to resort to either fucking fatties on the side or simply just opting out

And I like how girls say "why don't you just find a gf, anon?"

FUCKING TOP KEK like that is ever gonna happen
>>
>>37629502
I've thought of finding an attractive looking fatty and just getting her to loose weight. Not sure id work, but it seems like my only option.
>>
unless you're a chad you basically have three options; get a fat/ugly/frigid/mentally ill woman, a single mom or mgtow.
>>
>>37630201
more like tfl but all that shit is pretty much the same
>>
Would you date a girl with a ton of tattoos, crazy hair, and only slightly poor hygiene?
>>
>>37629502
>only girls willing to actually talk to you are fat
What makes you think you deserve better?
>>
>>37630257
what makes you think fat women deserve anything but a bucket of acid on their face?
>>
File: 1438362899658.jpg (61KB, 653x409px) Image search: [Google]
1438362899658.jpg
61KB, 653x409px
>>37629502
>land whale at work
>has a pretty face but dont all land whales?
>i am a lot more bold because who cares shes fat lol
>we actually get along really well
>few months and pretty good friends
>jokingly asked for back massage which she agreed only if I did to her after
>get massages daily now
>asked me if i am looking for housemate because she wants to move
honestly not sure what to do.
>>
>>37630277
Because they are willing to talk to your disgusting self.
>>
>>37630254
i dislike tatoos but im not op
>>
>>37630330
considering they're willing to look in the mirror and look at their disgusting bloated and blubbery cadavers that isn't saying much
why would i date fat women when they repulse me? i'd rather dig a hole in the ground and fuck that.
>>
>>37629502
The thing is I don't mind it as much as other people seem to mind.
It's always "anon, you have a gf yet"? "lets get anon a gf" "anon there's this one nice girl.
But they don't actually care. They just say that to get 'good person points'.
>>
>>37630201
where can i get a frigid/depressed woman desu?
>>
why not just go for early 20 year old girls then
>>
>>37630388
Then stop complaining about

>tfwnogf

when YOU are the one rejecting people who could be gf
>>
File: 1434739837637.jpg (142KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
1434739837637.jpg
142KB, 1012x712px
>>37630277
>what makes you think fat women deserve anything but a bucket of acid on their face?
what if that's what most women think when they look at you?
>>
>>37629502
Have you considered ordering a prostitute?
Some will let you talk to them about you problems
Of course they don't care but it can be a way of venting and stress relief
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.