[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He ,Dead, wasn't a guy you could know very well. I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (232KB, 1116x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
232KB, 1116x1108px
>He ,Dead, wasn't a guy you could know very well. I think even the other guys in Mayhem didn't know him very well. He was hard to get close to. I met him two weeks before he died. I'd met him maybe six to eight times, in all. He had lots of weird ideas. I remember Aarseth was talking about him and said he did not have any humor. He did, but it was very obscure. Honestly, I don't think he was enjoying living in this world, which of course resulted in the suicide.

>Before the shows, Dead used to bury his clothes into the ground so that they could start to rot and get that grave scent. He was a corpse on a stage. Once he even asked us to buryhimin the ground - he wanted his skin to become pale.

>During one tour with Mayhem, he found a deadcrowand kept it in a plastic bag. He often carried it about with him and would smell the bird before going onstage, to sing "with the stench of death in his nostrils".He also kept dead birds under his bed

Was he the ultimate robot?
>>
>>37629269
no, he was just fascinated by death. That's why his nickname was Dead.
>>
>>37629269
What is pic related ?
This is an original post my man
>>
>>37629348
Mayhem live album. After Dead, the guy in the picture, committed suicide, his bandmate, Euronymous, took the picture and put it on an album.
>>
>>37629432
Damn, i think a friend told me already about this
But this ain't legal no ?
Thanks for the reply anyways man
>>
>>37629432
Euronymous was murdered by our very own Varg
>>
File: 1479767524216s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479767524216s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Stop murdering rival vocalist
>>
>>37629491
>But this ain't legal no ?

No not really, but the album wasn't released and distributed through Sony Music and available at HMV or anything it was pretty much a bootleg done by the band itself.

>>37629269
>Was he the ultimate robot?

If you're a metalhead or a punk or a juggalo or anything with its own subculture, you cannot be a robot. You're a cyborg at worst, if not a failed normie.
>>
File: 1492461859833.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1492461859833.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>37629491
euronymous is dead too so they can't really charge him with anything
>>
>>37629731
They did charge him. He went to prison.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.