[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has parents that ask you questions like "Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170610-170230.jpg (85KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-170230.jpg
85KB, 1080x1081px
Who else has parents that ask you questions like "Why do act so depressed?" and expect a real answer.
>>
>>37627706
I go out to eat with my Dad every couple of weeks, and he asks me questions like, "on a scale of 1-10, how happy are you?" I think I hide it well with most people, but he sees through it apparently. I still lie and tell him I'm a 7-8 despite the fact I'm normally a 2-4.
>>
My parents lately ask me this more and more.. my mask's starting to crack
>>
My mom constantly asks me if i would ever consider doing drugs or if i would ever attempt suicide, seems like she's worried about me becoming a suicidal junkie.
>>
>>37627706
yeah my mom once found out i did selfharm but i cant really tell her whats going on
>>
My dad tells me to get a gf but I can't tell him I've got ED.
>>
>>37627833
I wish I had access to drugs. I'm too afraid of people to find a drug dealer.
>>
File: 1485722717667.jpg (433KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1485722717667.jpg
433KB, 1280x1122px
>>37627706
I don't let the emptiness inside me show.
Don't know how long can I keep going tho.
>>
>>37627706
>''Hey, Anon, how's it goin'!?''
>''G-Great!''
I haven't answered that question honestly in 11 years.
>>
>>37627706
>no friends
>no job
>have only had crappy jobs despite my degree - they never paid more than a few dollars above minimum wage
>live at home
>mom is a terrible homemaker and is terrible at interior design
>mom has the nerve to ask me what is wrong
>>
>>37627882
You can probably order some off the deep web, it's not without risk though. I once knew a guy who tried to order heroin off the deep web and got busted by the cops. Twice.
I've only ever done shrooms, first time was amazing, second time i wasn't prepared, and had a really bad trip, but the trip wasn't as bad as the psychotic episode it triggered. It completely ruined my life but my parents doesn't know that, they just think i'm an average loser. such is life.
>>
>>37628054
>and is terrible at interior design
You're depressed because the couch clashes with the drapes?
>>
File: 1495481593301.jpg (48KB, 372x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495481593301.jpg
48KB, 372x360px
>>37628054
>>37628098
Gave me a giggle for the night.
>>
I don't know, sometimes it feels like they're asking just to avoid having yet another possible problem.
We never went "shopping" we went to buy shirts and shoes because what would people think if i wore old ones. Never got an animal, didn't want my name on car insurance, never let me go on vacation with friends because they could all be potential "problems" for them. I'm taking their questions with a mouthful of salt.
>>
>>37628054
>mom has the nerve to ask me what is wrong

dont you remember that women are retarded? they really have to ask questions like that. Just dont expect a good answer if you tell her whats up.
>>
>>37628094
he got busted?did he order like over 500 g?
>>
>>37628177
I don't know all the details but apparently he tried to order it from a seller in Turkey or some shit (I'm from the EU) and the customs confiscated it. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed and was a bit of a Pablo Escobar/Tony Montana wannabe, he wanted to become super rich by selling drugs basically.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.