[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug thy sibling, post their reaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 78

File: I fucking hate this dumbass cat.png (57KB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking hate this dumbass cat.png
57KB, 255x246px
Hug thy sibling, post their reaction
>>
kys with your stupid mewoth picture faggot
>>
Second for wanting Kissy to come back
>>
>>37625038
>Hug thy sibling, post their reaction

no
>>
>>37625038
>Having siblings
>>
I told my family at dinner that I was going back to my friend's place tonight, they seem okay with it. I hugged my brother in his room and he said it's good I like her. I love my family.
>>37625264
It's been like two days or something, right? Kinda worrying
>>
>>37625271
Do it
>>37625587
I wish I did
Anyhow, my mom came home (a bit early but whatever) and I asked about sleeping with then tonight
>"Hey ma, can uh...can I sleep with you guys tonight?"
>"Are you reserving a spot in our bed?
>"I mean, I didn't want to.... 'surprise' anyone"
>"What do you- Oh...well your father and I are going out later and I don't know when we'll be back so tonight might not be the best night"
>>
>>37625708
Wait in their bed. Naked
Or see if you can join them, not sure if it's a date or not
>>
>>37625660
Remember to take a pair of your brother's boxers to sniff.

>>37625708
Sleep in their bed anyway and wait for them to come back.
>>
>>37625752
They're going with my my Dad's friend and his wife
where does everyone keep getting these friends and significant others?
>>37625761
Yea maybe I could, we'll see
>>
>>37625660
Forgot to say, good for you, have "fun"

>>37625838
Maybe, just maybe, they're ashamed of you and never bring people home when you're there, and that's why you're so surprised they have friends you don't know about
>>
File: 1494157765435.jpg (147KB, 1070x741px) Image search: [Google]
1494157765435.jpg
147KB, 1070x741px
Slow day and our parents have to work later today. We planned on going out with our friend today to shoot again, but my sister felt under the weather and I'd rather not leave her at the house all by her lonesome. We actually started to pack our stuff before she told me that she didn't feel too well, so I guess I'll be playing caretaker for a bit until her friend decides to show up and bother us since we blew her off. But here's a little boring something from our drive yesterday during work

>Coming back from lunch at the parking lot
>Accidently grabbed her soda and started drinking it
>Spazzed out from the disgust that I drank from what she drank out of
>That and my mind was expecting a different flavor and instead I got some citrusy stuff
>Overreacted, but I'd expect anyone to do the same
>Best way I could describe her reaction would be kinda annoyed pout
>H: "Really? That's where you draw the line?"
>Best I could give was a shrug
>Goes off on how she remembered that we shared drinks when we were younger, and especially the things we've done recently
>She had a point I guess, and I tried to make up for it by voluntarily drinking her soda
>I don't know where I went wrong, but she herself got worked up and told me to drop drinking her cup empty
>I tried
>>
>>37625708
>Do it

no
>>
>>37626180
WEW.
But wait, I don't get it, so was your disgust because of the unexpected flavor or because you actually didn't like drinking her saliva?
Because if it's the former you deserve to be pissed off at.
>>
>>37626541
It was actually a bit of both. Just got conditioned to it I guess and it took me a while to register what I said to her and how I reacted. Still, coming from the taste of root beer to Sprite was a bit a tiny shock.
>you deserve to be pissed off at.
Come on..
>>
>>37626180
You don't like sharing drinks with her? You've had sex...
>>
>>37626677
>Come on..
Nope, she has the right to, every older brother should glady drink his sister's saliva.
>>
>>37626677
Did you get her ice cream?

>>37626724
That may be true, but going from rootbeer to any other drink is still shockingly disgusting
>>
>>37626698
Look, my mind is like a maze with or entry or exits. Plus, you're talking to the person who shoved when there wasn't in any need to shove. Would you drink from someone's straw?
>>37626724
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I now know better.
>>37626762
I offered to get some, but she wasn't interested at the time. We just got a quick bite since it was a pretty long drive back and forth.
>rootbeer to any other drink is still shockingly disgusting
You get it. At least half of it.
>>
>>37626932
If you aren't diseased and don't backwash I don't mind, but I wouldn't if it's someone I don't know well because it'd come off weird
>>
>>37626972
I guess I have brain problems then. She talked about our parents and how we see them sharing their drinks without an issue. I won't drink her stuff at the moment since she's kinda sick right now, but hey, you learn.

Her friend doesn't have an issue either since I see them share sometimes. Whenever I was curious what she was drinking, she'd offer it to me, but I'd always take it back because I had an issue drinking from the same can.
>>
File: 1488651026182.jpg (29KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488651026182.jpg
29KB, 459x459px
my older, semi-fat sister forcehugs me every time I see her and I give her one back just to be polite

it gives me nothing and I am actually 100% sure she just does it to comfort herself or/and to show others how affectionate and caring she is, but she doesn't give a fuck about me

she never wanted to hang out, never cared and asked me about how I am actually doing or whatever, but she has, on too many occasions to count, talked to me about her problems about this and that, our dad, blabalbalba

fuck her, I hope she dies, but I don't wish any harm on their (she and her partner) 4 girls, though, I'm not evil
>>
Grapeshot bump
>>
Storm bump
>>
How about no you fucking pokemon
>>
>this is what the threads would be like without trips and off topic conversations
also what the hell happened to the activity since saturday
>>
>>37629672
last saturday i mean
>>
>>37629672
I'm thinking there was just one anon who would intentionally change their speech patterns so it would seem like there were many different anons posting and they just got tired of it or are busy, making the threads seem less active.

I think this because I do the same thing, I samefagged more than half of the first 20 posts of one of these threads just to make it appear active, and sometimes reply to posts twice acting as two different people. All just to make it seem more active.
>>
>>37630233
I have multiple people from this thread on Discord so I'm gonna have to call bullshit.
>>
>>37630233
KEK, I sometimes reply to the same person more than once, just to show that people are interested in his/her post so he/she would feel encouraged to post more.
Kinda regret some of those.
>>
>>37630458
How do you get them to share I wanna talk about alcohol with austria
>>
>>37630613
Literally just ask her when she's around, my dude.
>>
Atraxa bump
>>
RIP Titcow.
You will be missed.
>>
File: fmarain.jpg (50KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
fmarain.jpg
50KB, 440x750px
>>37632200
I'm not crying, I swear...
>>
>>37631168
Alright I guess so
>>
What's the point of this thread when it dies the second austria and ellie go to bed?
>>
Most of you people are nice
Goodnight everyone
>>
>>37633379
For the love of God, don't wake up.
>>
>>37633221
kissy would normally keep it going during this time of night
>>
>>37633221
Well, some anons often pop in at some point.
>>37631168
How many people have you added from here?

Tell me about yourselves; people of the thread.
I'm a young guy who finds a lot of emotional fulfilment through romantic tales and uncertain circumstances.
I don't really have many friends, but I've enjoyed discussing stuff and living vicariously through the trips posting here.
What about the rest of you?
>>
>>37633221
I-I'm still here
>>
>>37633865
fuck your dad or fuck off
>>
>ywn headpat laura
>>
>>37633745
>I'm a young guy who finds a lot of emotional fulfilment through romantic tales and uncertain circumstances.
>I don't really have many friends, but I've enjoyed discussing stuff and living vicariously through the trips posting here.
Hey, me too. Isn't this life fun anon?
>>
>>37633997
Well, I wouldn't exactly use that word anon. If I were to use three letters to describe it; I would likely choose something along the lines of: "SOS".
>>
File: tearsintherain.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tearsintherain.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>37634137
Mine'd probably be more along the lines of "End my suffering"
>>
>>37633941
Well the former isn't much of an option
>>37633965
I'll bite
or enjoy it, who knows
>>37634180
Come on anon, keep your head up
>>
>>37634180
We'll get out of it one way or another anon. Keep your chin up, I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>37634249
better fuck off then, cuck
>>
>>37634249
>>37634263
>I'll bite
Let's not get into that again but thanks you two, although there are definitely more deserving people of your attention.
>>
>>37633745
Do you have any hobbies that interest you?
>>
>>37634349
Not anymore, Mr Bearg. I've lost too much of my motivation to attempt new things, and since I was mute for three years I have lost almost all semblance of social skills.
I can rarely make the effort to start up videogames or watch anime now. I know that standing around and doing nothing wouldn't fix that, but I can't see a point. I can't even remember if I ever wanted to do anything in the first place
>>
>>37634496
try smoking weed
>>
File: angrylion.jpg (36KB, 480x530px) Image search: [Google]
angrylion.jpg
36KB, 480x530px
>>37634496
>I can't even remember if I ever wanted to do anything in the first place
That hit far too close to home anon, are you sure we're not long lost brothers or something?
>>
>>37634496
I've been there with the lost motivation in anything, although I can't say I've been in as deep as you have. What caused you to become mute? Shut yourself off or something?
>>
>>37634560
We're at least brothers in spirit, anon.

>>37634588
I mentally snapped after social anxiety and depression crippled my ability to talk to people. It wouldn't have taken if I had more friends, but after deluding myself for years that people liked me I was suddenly brought back to reality in Grammar School.
I think I decided that it wasn't worth bothering with people anymore, so I just stopped speaking one day.
>>
File: 1496636351496.jpg (97KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496636351496.jpg
97KB, 723x960px
>>37634317
Can't get cucked if you aren't in a relationship
>>37634341
>>37634496
I get what you mean with the "can't work up the will", not to your extent of course
It's probably gonna sound stupid or like I'm rambling but I'll try my best to give some advice that has some semblance of sense:
The way I look at it, times ticking, I'm going to die, I'll be 20 in 2 months, next thing I know I'm 25 and would want to know who's children I want to carry, then I'll be 30, really cutting it close for kids, damn near impossible to start a relationship that's anything like a relationship in your 20s, and so on until I'm dead with nothing to leave behind. At the end if the day, I know I'll regret some things I've done, I'll look back and call myself stupid, but take solace in what I learned from it. Though what I'm really terrified of is regretting what I didn't do, what I never gave a shot, being left wondering what could've been as my imagination runs wild with possibilities
Reading it over it looks like nonsense, but I hope you pull something out of it
>>
>>37634778
Sorry if I ask a lot of questions, but maybe it's nice to talk. What exactly caused you snap? What made you realize that people don't like you, and sorry if I'm reading it wrong. I really do hope things get better. I remebered some Anon a few days ago talking about progressing and getting better in their social situations by reading and researching some material. I know everyone is different and what works for one guy might not with the other, but I do wish you eventually pass this.
>>
>>37634263
This is my favourite anime character I wish I could be more like her
>>
>>37634790
I appreciate the motivational aspect of it, at least. Thank you Laura.

>>37634999
A mixture of being the butt of jokes, light bullying and my friends from my old school just continuing without me; even though I tried my best to be the person that they knew. It was... rather an unpleasant awakening.
Of course, I basically made myself mentally ill by shutting off human contact to that degree.
It was sickening to me that people only started being nice once they saw me hitting my head repeatedly on a wall.
>>
>>37634790
Do you want kids, Laura?
>>
it was just a bunch of dirt
>>
>>37635162
>friends from my old school just continuing without me
I never liked this and I'm really sorry that you got left behind like that. Especially with how you were treated. It's sad that people only started giving care when you got to that point, but do you mean wall thimg literally? Sorry if I'm being dumb there. Are you doing anything about it at the moment. I know you said you've lost motivation, but I'm sure you've attempted something to get out of this rut. After reading how long you've gone like this, I can see it wouldn't that easy though.
>>
>>37635094
>>37635162
Glad I made some sense
>>37635174
Yea, it's really important to me
Why do you ask?
>>
>>37635528
I was just curious, you mentioned it in your post so I wondered what your feelings were about it
So many young people I know don't want anything to do with kids, so it warms my heart to know of a kind woman who actually wants children
You're cool in my book, laura
>>
I haven't been to the threads in about a week. Is there a reason kissy isn't posting? Has there been an update from story chan? Any new posters?
>>
>>37635841
Kissy's AWOL, I haven't seen story post in quite a while and we have a couple of new trips but no new content
>>
>>37635841
>Is there a reason kissy isn't posting?
Who knows, she just randomly stopped like 2 days ago. Maybe some family issues, her father has diabetes IIRC.

>Has there been an update from story chan?
On this week? I doubt it, didn't notice anything.

>Any new posters?
For some reason we suddenly have like 3 new suicidal posters.
>>
>>37635917
>3 new suicidal posters.
I've been here since November, faggot.
I've only been suicidal since January though
>>
File: 1495199793324.gif (432KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495199793324.gif
432KB, 333x500px
I hugged my little sister (19 years old) last week. She accepted my hug and told me she loved me, then went to her bedroom.

She's a good kid.
>>
>>37635969
Fine, let me correct myself then you whiny bitch,
>For some reason we suddenly have like 3 new suicidal posters that just decided to come out of the woods.
>>
So my mom meant the whole "tonight's not the best night", they got home maybe an hour and a half ago and still haven't got in bed
I took a peek in the living room and saw my dad grab my moms butt, it fun, I guess I'm being a cock block if I sleep with them
>>37635799
Thanks
Honestly, I know you can say I'm setting the bar low, but all I want out of life is kids and a good family of my own
As vanilla as it seems, I want boring
>>37636015
Cute
Got any more cute stories?
>>
I meant to post about my sister but I didn't.

>it was my sister's 21st birthday a couple days ago
>she wants to spend it with me
>wow cool
>take her down to austin texas
>some good bars there
>outside at a place with a band
>she's getting pretty drunk
>she swung both her legs over one of mine
>her legs are inbetween mine
>touching my chest a lot
>tons of laughing
>get her to the hotel
>want to shower
>come out and she's naked on top of the bed passed out
>she's hotter than I realized
>think about what I could do to her
>decide against it and pick her up and put her under the blanket
>separate the blankets so in the case she freaks out when she sobers up and notices she's naked in bed with me it seems like nothing happened
>she didn't care when we woke up
>hugged me in bed while naked thanking me for a fun birthday

>>37635877
>>37635917
Well that was unexciting. I was hoping for something more interesting and maybe dramatic.
>>
>>37636154
>it fun
Not fun*
>>37636174
Not sure whether to say cute or lewd, but glad your sister wants to hang out and stuff
>>
>>37636154
So your mom really did tell you, sleeping with them today wasn't a good idea because she plans on squeezing every last drop from your dad.
Huh.
Be a cock block.
>>
>>37636154
Do you really think that's setting the bar low?
I think it's a lofty inspiration to actually want kids and to have a family, because I doubt most young people premeditate it in the same way as earlier generations did
Have you always been good with kids? I always feel like my head is so clear and I'm so engaged when kids are involved, in moderation I find the experience to be very rewarding

What is the situation with your parents? I'm rather new to these threads.
>>
>>37636332
It sounds like a terrible idea to try to cock block your parents.
>>
>>37636429
I was half joking.
It was also a bad idea to try to seduce her father but she still went for it anyway, besides I'm sure she has tried it before.
>>
>>37636449
I don't know, I just feel like if she tires to get between them there will be some problems
>>
>>37636332
I thought she meant they'd be back late or something, I wasn't ready for this
>>37636376
I guess the "situation" isn't really my parents, it's more me
A few months ago I told my dad I love him, got shot down, parents got back together, after about a month I gave up, tried having a boyfriend but fucked that up to
I'm just here now, being the punching bag for being small or a cuck
>>
>>37636514
So, what exactly were your plans for tonight, if your mom hadn't said anything?
how small are u
>>
I told them I wasn't gonna sleep with them tonight, all I got was a "you sure?" I could barely respond to before they went to their room
>>37636534
God damnit
Every time someone new comes along
I'm a bit under 5'3" and 107lbs
I was just gonna sleep in their bed
I know it sounds weird, but for context I have trouble sleeping on my on so my parents don't mind me sleeping with then occasionally. I haven't had a good sleep in weeks
>>
>>37636630
>I could barely respond to before they went to their room
Yeah get your ear plugs ready.
>>
>>37636630
How do you feel about being that size? And, do you like to be called adorable because of it?

Have you tried any other methods to help yourself sleep?
I know a few girls with insomnia and I wish I could do some help.
>>
Page 8 bumparoo
>>
>>37630458
There's probably a total of like 30 dedicated posters in these threads judging by the average user count, but they're not always here and I'm just saying it's easy to tell when no one's around to reply to a post or greentext so you respond twice with maybe a statement and a question so they wouldn't be lonely or feel their efforts go wasted.
>>
>>37634790
My parents met when they were in their late 30's/early 40's. They got me when they were 44 and 47. In the world of today many strange things are possible.
>>
>>37638117
Btw, my sister texted me last night that she wanted to meet up to have some fun today. I'll be leaving in about an hour to go to a museum with her and have lunch. Funny thing is I don't love her like that but I do my cousin. I'm afraid that if I ask family members what they think about incest they'll think I'm coming on to them instead of trying to gauge their reaction for if I really got with my cousin
>>
>grab both of my sister's arms to see how she will get out of the hold
>knees me in the crotch
Well, at least she's learning.
>>
File: 1476252484991.png (385KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476252484991.png
385KB, 599x510px
>>37633221
>ellie
That better be a mistake
>>
>>37639051
would you believe me if I said it was a mobile phone error
>>
>>37639091
I figure it'd be capitalized but I'll let you off this time
>>
>>37639110
actually it was but there was also a decapitalized version I swear I picked it on purpose
I honestly just forgot I'm sorry ella
>>
>>37639051
Good morning ___Ellie___

How's your new girlfriend?
>>
>>37633221
The point of these threds is to provide proof to how pathetic us anonymous lurkers are. Basically beggars except for asking for change we ask for greentexts. Heartwarming or lewd, preferably both combined. This is our only purpose in life
>>
Hug my sibling? Fuck that,,Queen cunt makes me cry myself to sleep almost every night&her 6'6 bf threatens to beat me if I expose their secrets,,f u c k. T h a t
>>
>>37639476
Sorry to hear that. What are their secrets? You're anonymous here.
>>
Happy Father's Day, guys. My sister and I came home this morning just as my father went to walk the dog and in our drunken state both hug-tackled him. I mean he's probably nearly as heavy as both of us put together so it didn't do much but I think he appreciated the sentiment.
Also we'll make him drinks tonight when he gets home so that'll be nice.
On a related note, clubs are fucking shit, I really don't see the fun in it except slow-dancing with my sister but I can do that way cheaper elsewhere.
We had awkward clumsy sex before we went to bed to help us sleep, but it was actually fun. Not the slow nice 'romantic' stuff we'd normally do but pretty gud.
>>
>>37639755
is it really father's day there
you nearly gave me a heart attack
I fucking hate mother's/father's day, I needed at least a week more to mentally prepare for it
>>
>>37639798
It is yeah, sorry. I forgot it's not the same day everywhere. I don't exactly hate it but my father is impossible to find gifts for.
>>
>>37639811
What did you end up getting him? Just gonna make him drinks?
>>
>>37639820
Yeah, we bought a selection of gins and tonic waters, and a couple of good cigars, and gonna have a "men's bar night" with him. He doesn't really drink except a gin tonic once in a blue moon so I figure that will be nice.
>>
File: 1491870812415.jpg (57KB, 875x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491870812415.jpg
57KB, 875x604px
>>37639393
I'll fucking shank you, there's only two people in the world who can call me that

She's not my girlfriend, we're just friends who are really comfortable with each other. It always surprises me that we've only known each other for a little over a week now, as stupid as it sounds we've done and shared so much already that I feel like it's been months.
>>37639755
You too. That's super cute, hope your dad enjoys the night. Father's day is next Sunday here and I pressured my parents into agreeing to take the family out to a random restaurant in the city, nothing special but it's something.
Not surprised considering any sex with your sister is bound to be good sex
>>
>>37639878
I think if you have someone you just really click with and are instantly comfortable with, it just feels like you've been friends for much longer. Either way I'm glad you're getting along so well. Keep us updated on any mutual touching.
>spoiler
You're right but I was way exhausted when I came home, but she just got me going instantly. Stupid sexy sister with her stupid sexy bedroom voice and stupid sexy begging.
>>
File: 1491047990859.png (204KB, 455x633px) Image search: [Google]
1491047990859.png
204KB, 455x633px
>>37639878
So did you remember to scissor your "just a friend" while you were at her place?
>>
>>37625038
*thine

oregano
>>
>>37636653
Surprisingly I didn't hear anything
Thank God
>>37636795
I just don't like being constantly patronized and not taken seriously
Everyone here has said it's attractive, but it's just inconvenient to me
>>37638117
I don't want to have kids that late, I don't know what I'd do if I got there
>>
>>37639911
Yeah that makes sense I guess. We cuddled a little if that counts as touching, I feel weird about it though because I kept thinking of my brother.
>>37639920
Oh no but we did talk a lot, mainly about our relationship, masturbation and my brother. It kind of got into an argument about how she doesn't want to be a "third wheel" which is fair, but we found out neither of us really want an actual relationship, more just a friends with benefits kind of deal. So we're just going to stay weirdly flirty friends and if it ends up in getting comfortable enough to share a little alone time in the future then that's how it is.

But we canoodle-giggled a little in bed last night so the future is now. Or soon. Maybe sooner. Three more left, 10.5 hours.
>>
>>37639943
I know I'm late to the party but unironically have you tried diddling yourself before bed? That helps with sleeplessness.
That aside how are you Laura?
>>
>>37639962
Did you ask her how often she masturbates?

>Three more left, 10.5 hours.
Better start schlicking, you don't want to disappoint Austria-senpai.
>>
>>37639943
>Surprisingly I didn't hear anything
>implying you didn't secretly want to

>>37639962
>I feel weird about it though because I kept thinking of my brother
that's not healthy, you should be thinking of your brother and not feel weird.
>>
>>37639962
>Three more left, 10.5 hours.
Easy, just git gud. Or visit your friend for inspiration.
I hate how my sister is always already up when I wake up so my first orgasms are almost always self-made. I don't even know why she can't just stay in bed, it's Sunday.
>>
>>37640049
I did ask but I don't actually remember her exact answer, pretty sure she does it more than me though. Lesbians are all nymphos I swear.
>>37640158
That reminds me I did tell her about my "plan" but she only offered help jokingly. I don't think she took it seriously.
Aside from finding ways to wake up earlier you could just ask her to stay in bed next time, I dunno.
>>
>>37640158
This might sound weird but are you sure your sister loves you back? Seems pretty strange to just get out of bed like that when you have a lover to cuddle unless she's really busy all the time.
>>
>>37640253
>Lesbians are all nymphos I swear
Excuse me? I prefer "in touch with my sexuality", thank you very much.

>offered help jokingly
Yeah jokingly, riiiight. Like how I jokingly asked friends at school to practice kissing. It's just a joke, n-no homo.

>>37640274
No, she definitely does. But a) she is much busier than me, what with actually studying diligently and working more in the fund than I do, and b) she inherited my father's inability to sit still. She wakes up early and then has to just do something, which can be anything from making breakfast for everyone to just going from her bed to mine because apparently waking people up at 7am on the weekend is allowed.
To be fair the last few times she's done it, I didn't mind as much.
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (44KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
44KB, 400x396px
My sister has a THICC ASS but she's my sister so...
Also I hugged her and she said we need to stop fighting.
>>
>>37640335
>Like how I jokingly asked friends at school to practice kissing
I'm fairly sure there's a difference between joking about kissing and joking about fingering but I can't seem to find it.
I once asked my girlcrush if we could practice kissing because I was "seeing a boy"
>She wakes up early and then has to just do something
Have you tried tying your sister to the bed

Anyway I'm going to laze around my brother's room wink since he's away with the onii thief.
>>
File: tumblr_my1hjc3ORY1sq85i2o4_250.gif (230KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my1hjc3ORY1sq85i2o4_250.gif
230KB, 250x291px
>>37640484
The difference is the amount of fun you can have, of course!
>laze around in my brother's room
Wink wink, nudge nudge. Have fun.
I don't really have anything to do until evening. Waiting for my sister to come home (she just went to some friend to get study material because apparently she lives in a parallel universe where the Internet doesn't exist), so I'll be looking like a lost puppy sitting at the door waiting for her to get home.
And then we gon' fug. Aw yiss.
>>
>>37640335
>No, she definitely does
Alright I won't doubt it, but I feel like with her planning to go to the US for weeks and leaving you it seems like she values her studies more than loving you. That's respectable and all but if she was my gf I'd be pretty fucking hurt.

Just saying from an outside perspective it seems kind of one-sided outside of the sex.
>>
File: YWEuCBsT(1).png (588KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
YWEuCBsT(1).png
588KB, 674x674px
>>37640578
No, I have absolutely no doubt that she loves me. Even if we weren't sleeping together, of course. That's just a bonus to me, the actual intimacy we share is so much more important.
And well of course I'll miss her tons, but she's her own person, I don't mind her going on vacation with friends or focusing on her studies. That doesn't mean she loves me any less, just that I'm not the center of the universe. Which is fine.
But I understand it might seem one-sided since of course you only get my perspective and obviously I'm pretty freaking in love so maybe it seems like I'm more into her than vice versa. I know I'm fangirling hard about her but I have no doubt that she loves me deeply. She just has more going on in her life than I do.
In Malcolm in the Middle, Hal once told Lois "if you loved me as much as I love you, we'd never even leave the bedroom".
>>
File: 1494650361670.jpg (562KB, 885x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1494650361670.jpg
562KB, 885x1585px
>>37639962
I can imagine the three of you like pic related if the three of you were to enter in three-way-relationship.
>>
>>37641094
one of them is a lesbian though

it's more likely that her brother's girlfriend has an incest fetish and forces her brother to accept ella as a second wife

fingers crossed
>>
>>37641094
That makes me really want to be in a crazy three way relationship. I'm not sure what arrangement I want but I've been really into the idea of being in love with two people recently.
>>
>>37641724
Don't you think it'd lead to problems eventually? I assume most people would just get jealous and not want to share their partner. I mean the idea is great if it works out that way but I don't see it going well for long.
>>
>>37641754
We would all fuck eachother a lot. It would be difficult for sure. I feel like depending on the arrangement things could be better or worse, like FMM/FFM/FFF. I'm not sure.
>>
>>37641885
Yeah but would sex alone be enough to keep you together? I mean unless it's just about sex, but an actual trio relationship seems to have all the hardships and problems of a normal one times two. But I guess some people make it work.
There was an anon on the lesbian general over at /lgbt/ who had a menage a 3. It worked out for her apparently and everyone got super envious.
>>
>>37641919
I always just assumed that sex kept people happy in a relationship. Regardless the idea is that we all love each other. I wouldn't have super high expectations for it but I want to try it. It's a fantasy.
>>
>have to tell my brother I surprise swapped one of his pillow cases for no particular reason
Eheheh
I'm not getting over him am I
>>37641724
Seems like a nice idea until you add the human element. Jealousy, envy, paranoia and egocentrism to name a few issues. Sex can only take it so far.
>>
>>37642032
I think sex helps keep people happy in a relationship but it's not sufficient by itself, at least not for long. But I don't know.

>>37642088
So lewd. But I can't blame you.
He definitely knows.
>>
>>37642088
>not just leaving it like that

describe the position you used
>>
>>37642088
>>37642121
I just want to be dominated and loved by two people... I wish it wasn't so hard.
>>
>>37642170
I want to be loved by 1 person and I can't even have that.
>>
>>37642121
I swear I only did it because his bed is a double I didn't mean to make a mess or anything
I mean he knows I used his boxers before so it wouldn't be the worst. I want to believe he likes it in some weird way.
>>37642156
It was between my legs and I did things I won't tell you
>>
>>37642199
It's a new thought for me. It just sounds so hot and steamy.
>>
>>37642170
Out of curiosity, would you prefer one male and one female partner, or same-sex partners? Also are you male or female?

>>37642278
That's a really convenient excuse of course, you shameless nympho.
>he knows I used his boxers
You mean he knows you used them 'like that'? Really? Did he react to that?
Also pillow humping is the patrician way of getting off.
>>
>>37642278
>I want to believe he likes it in some weird way
I think any mentally healthy brother who found out his sister masturbated to him like that would send her to therapy regardless of what she said. So he probably does.
>>
>>37642306
I'm not sure yet. One of each seems the least appealing though. I go back and forth between two of the same sex. I have a real biologically natural vagina
>>
>>37642423
I'm down to help you experiment with more than one person
>>
>>37642306
He doesn't exactly know I schlick in them but he found a pair in my bed a long time ago and also joked if I "needed" them when he was going to be away for a night, so I'm assuming he connected the dots at some point.
>>37642319
I mean he's used to me being weird like that and he's definitely not dense. He's always been patient but yeah he's probably concerned, I'm definitely scared he'll put his foot down at some point.
>>
>>37642423
Really? That's interesting, I always thought bisexuals would like one of each for, I dunno, diversity in the bedroom? Probably just a cliche.
I've thought about threesomes before but the only way I could ever see actually trying it would be in a "three good friends" scenario, if any of us are romantically involved with each other I'd rather not because I am pretty possessive of my partner (which is a disadvantage in this case I guess)
But in a way I'm almost envious of people who can make serious three-way relationships work. Might just be curiosity.

>>37642460
Maybe, or maybe he just thought you like them for comfiness, boxers are actually surprisingly comfy if you don't wear anything over them. Airy. But I also like boyshorts so maybe I'm just weird.
I mean if he really has absolutely no romantic/sexual interest in you and knows you shlick in his boxers that should weird him out? If it doesn't, I dunno. Or maybe he's just extra nice.
>>
>>37642444
Wew

>>37642495
Having one of each seems like there's a lot of sitting around and doing nothing time in bed. But now that I think about it, it doesn't seem too bad. Now I'm more confused about what I would want. It really is probably just curiosity though.
>>
>>37642543
>Wew
It was worth a try
>>
>>37642543
>sitting around doing nothing
How so? If you have a guy and a girl, you can have the guy do his thing with you while she sits on your face.
>>
>>37642495
Yeah maybe I'm just being paranoid, he might've just thought he was joking that one time and doesn't actually think I'd do such a thing. Not a fan of wearing boxers.
I always thought he liked me on the physical side even though he never gave a direct response when I tried things, like the way you can tell someone likes you by their body language. But that's probably my fucked up brain making things up, he's just really patient and fair I guess.
>>
All this talk of three-way relationships...
>>37639968
Yea I've tried it, doesn't really help
>>37640112
Hush anon
>>
>>37642666
If your pops said to you he'd have sex with you but only in a threesome with your mom would you do it?
>>
>>37642666
Do you have three-way fantasies? Share them with the class. I thought you just wanted to cuck your mom.
>doesn't really help
Then you're obviously stopping too soon.
>>
>>37642563
Stay strong, just stop asking on 4chan

>>37642590
See now I'm realizing that and it seems super exciting. Getting pounded while being able to rub my hands all over a tight female body. Oh man.
>>
>>37642732
I mean, I'll probably be accused of trying to turn everyone gay again but you could get pounded by another girl too.
>>
>tfw you think it's story-chan when an anon female posts itt
I wish she would trip again, I'm pretty sure most people who hated her are gone at this point.
>>
>>37642921
I'm not going to dissagree with you. That is something that could happen.

>>37642936
:l
>>
>>37642702
Originally it was a no but I changed my mind a while ago, I could put up with "sharing"
>>37642708
Yea I am stopping too soon, on account of the whole "self disgust" thing
>share with the class
Fine
I've had a thought, things escalate in some way, but it ends up I'm having sex with them
My mom would sort of coach me, since she knows what he likes, grooming me. I've imagined her either comforting me (holding me, kissing me, petting my hair) or just bullying me (insulting me, hitting me, choking, sexual bullying), while my dad does his best not to hurt me (sadly, I feel like he's never get rough with me)
this is kinda weird since I got in bed with my mom after my dad left. We haven't spoken much but I don't think now the time to fantasize
>>
File: 1496567891253.jpg (1MB, 1310x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1496567891253.jpg
1MB, 1310x1850px
>All this talk of bisexuality
Might as well post pics.
>>
File: 1496655782207.jpg (297KB, 1026x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1496655782207.jpg
297KB, 1026x1042px
Another one.

Oreganono
>>
>>37643076
I feel like it'd be more difficult to find two other women okay with casual three way stuff than guys or a hetero couple who'd be okay with adding another girl to their relationship, though.

>>37643090
You just gotta power through the disgust Laura. Get a massager, it helps.
>coach me
Huh. I didn't think you had it in you to be so lewd. Interesting fantasy. It kinda reminds me of how de Beauvoir (supposedly) coached (and, uh, sampled) underage students of hers for Sartre, who they'd then fuck together.
But I'm hoping your dad doesn't look like Sartre of course.
>>
>>37643090
>My mom would sort of coach me, since she knows what he likes, grooming me.
Damm Laura, you really are a huge freak.
>(sadly, I feel like he's never get rough with me)
>Not just begging him in the middle sex
No way he wouldn't do it.
>>
>>37643076
>You just gotta power through the disgust Laura.
I guess I'll try, but I probably won't like it
>Get a massager, it helps.
I don't want to use any toys
>I didn't think you had it in you to be so lewd
You don't know the half of it
>It kinda reminds me of how de Beauvoir (supposedly) coached (and, uh, sampled) underage students of hers for Sartre, who they'd then fuck together.
T-that was a thing?
>>
>>37643090
>that whole post
Wow, girls with daddy issues really are all freaks in bed.
>>
>>37643144
You're probably right. I'll probably just continue to browse through gelbooru for material until an opportunity maybe arises.
>>
>>37643164
Shh
Well, we'll never find out how he'd act, so I try my best to to fantasize
>>37643210
I don't have daddy issues
>>
>>37643203
>I probably won't like it
No you probably would. Just need to keep at it.
>I don't want to use any toys
Why though? Have you ever tried (and disliked presumably?)
And yeah that was totally a thing. They were freaks.

>>37643236
Yeah, it's a good distraction I would say.
>>
>>37643263
>Laura
>"I don't have daddy issues"

is this opposite day? or am I having a stroke?
>>
File: niggertrapcard.png (191KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
niggertrapcard.png
191KB, 500x751px
>>37643263
>I don't have daddy issues
Pic very related.
>>
>>37643326
I always thought daddy issues means "shitty relationship to my father so I compensate by riding dicks every weekend". That's definitely not Laura.
>>
>>37643354
I always thought it meant she felt neglected or unwanted (in a non sexual way) by dad
>>
>>37643312
I just don't like the idea of using toys
>>37643345
>>37643326
See >>37643354
That's what I always say when someone mentions daddy issues, we have a good relationship in general
>>
>>37643448
I know a lot of girls are oddly hesitant about toys. I mean, to each their own but I'd say give it a try. Worst case you're right and it's not for you, best case you'll lock yourself up in your room for two hours.
>>
>>37643496
more like worst case it's a waste of money and it gets found by her parents

or she loses a dildo inside her ass and has to get it removed
>>
>>37643535
>it's a waste of money and it gets found by her parents
The journey of throwing it away is some kind of awakening that I can't describe. You feel a bit empty once the deed is done though.
>>
>>37643535
Worst case she loses 20-30 bucks on a massager. And she's technically an adult, I assume her parents don't go searching her living space for sex toys.
And can't lose anything inside you if you don't buy a toy for penetration, duh.

>>37643574
Wait what. Storytime, Bearg.
>>
>>37643588
That's still wasted money on something she'd probably use once, and then feel worse than usual.
>>
>>37643727
If that's how it goes, I suppose so, but I just don't see it being a bad experience.
>>
>>37643588
Still waiting for that after use pic
>>
File: 1471927908470.jpg (105KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
1471927908470.jpg
105KB, 337x434px
>>37643588
>Last year
>I like to browse /jp/ and an onahole general is usually always up
>Well, I have more money than sense, so why not?
>Spent around 60 dollars for silicon anime pussy
>Our house is small and our mom likes to keep her shit everywhere
>Paperwork, clothing, etc.
>This usually leads to her rummaging through our rooms if she's looking for anything
>Idiot me kept the hole in my dresser
>This led to a weird confrontation by my mother taking the piss out of me and telling me to find a girlfriend
>Binned it in a random trash can at a Walmart parking lot out of embarrassment

It was a journey alright. Especially since I found out a few months ago that my sister apparently heard the noises since using the thing sounds like you're punching a bowl of jello.
>>
>>37643813
>Especially since I found out a few months ago that my sister apparently heard the noises since using the thing sounds like you're punching a bowl of jello.
Oh god, now you have to post that story too
>>
>>37643771
Laura will always feel bad about touching her own cunt, even indirectly. I doubt anything, especially a toy, can change that.
>>
>>37643795
It's basically the same pic just stickier.

>>37643813
Ouch, that must've been crazy embarrassing. I mean at least she was cool enough to make fun of you, I'd get an hour long lecture about the sin of self-pollution if my mom found my vibe.
>my sister apparently heard the noises
Ouch again. She make fun of you too?
My little sister is apparently aware of my touching too but she just teases me about finding a gf or "another hobby"
If only she knew.

>>37643852
I don't know, I've also read stories about toys leading to a more sex-positive attitude, being more relaxed about masturbation and generally making it a more enjoyable experience.
>>
>>37643852
Yeah, some girls are like that. Didn't help me, now it sits at the bottom of one of my drawers never to be touched again.
I want my money back.
>>
File: thatsmyfetish.gif (908KB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
thatsmyfetish.gif
908KB, 257x387px
>>37643916
>just stickier.
Sounds hot, please post
>>
File: 1492311772097.gif (251KB, 453x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492311772097.gif
251KB, 453x374px
>>37643840
I think I've posted it before and that "bowl of jello" comment was close to what she described it as. Had my headphones on and didn't notice that it was making slurping sounds. My PC is a bit loud, and you can hear it in her room, so I felt like dying when I was imagining how clearly she could hear it.
>>37643916
Gosh, that sounds like torture. Guess I'm grateful for how chill she can be sometimes.
>She make fun of you too?
Yeah, not about the hole. I don't think she knows about the hole at all, but there was one stupid instance a few months back when I asked her about masturbation where she basically killed me.
>finding a gf or "another hobby"
>If only she knew.
hehehehe
>>
File: anna_no.png (159KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
anna_no.png
159KB, 500x627px
>>37643946
Anna is cute. CUTE!
But really I'd rather not, it's 2lewd.

>>37643998
>slurping sounds
"Hetero sex sounds like a fat guy running in flip flops"
t. my sister
And yeah it'd definitely be torture, thank goodness her head is too far up her own posterior to even consider the possibility that we'd have any such sinful devices.
>when I asked her about masturbation where she basically killed me
Poor thing. I mean you're obviously close but I think if I had a brother and he asked me if I diddle myself I'd still scratch his eyes out from sheer embarrassment.
>>
>>37644094
>2lewd.
Oh please, as if you have a concept of "too lewd" anymore
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-124750.png (231KB, 1080x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-124750.png
231KB, 1080x1616px
>>37643588
I'm not gonna bother with getting one, don't have much of a reason to
>>37643852
I also just want new experiences to be new when they happen
Also pic related. I wonder who posted the Elsa...
>>
File: 1390276087224.gif (355KB, 700x424px) Image search: [Google]
1390276087224.gif
355KB, 700x424px
>>37644150
A-actually I'm pretty shy and reserved usually. I'm more like stealth lewd.

>>37644151
Fair enough, it's your choice and kitty.
>I wonder who posted the Elsa
As do I. It will probably remain a mystery.
>>
>>37644094
>"Hetero sex sounds like a fat guy running in flip flops"
>t. my sister

kek
>>
>>37644094
>"Hetero sex sounds like a fat guy running in flip flops"
Fuck, I knew your sister was great, but that just cements it.
Just hope yours is never found then. Never felt bad or ashamed for buying and using one, just wanted to puke once it was found. And looking back at it, it was pretty dumb to ask her. Then again, that was a period where we were slowly moving along and I ended up doing and saying a lot of really stupid things.
>>
>>37644195
>stealth lewd.
Not around here you're not
That gif is extreme levels of cute btw
>>
>>37643998
>when I asked her about masturbation where she basically killed me.
So did you ask her if she ever masturbated to you?
>>
File: 1394596997844.png (795KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
1394596997844.png
795KB, 1280x799px
>>37644224
Yeah she's definitely the funny one.

>>37644228
Yeah I was never ashamed of toys or masturbation generally either (and not really around my sister, because we've always had a rather open attitude towards sexuality with each other, possibly as a reaction to our mom and the school being pretty no-fun-allowed) but I had nightmares about my mother finding out.
What'd you ask your sister, anyway?

>>37644251
Yeah it's easier/more fun if you're anonymous. I do enjoy talking about lewd stuff but I'm too shy to really do it IRL (and lacking the friends to do it with, anyway)
Right? Smug Anna is best Anna.
>>
>>37644314
Talking lewd with friends is funny shit especially if they're the opposite sex.
Please continue posting cute too
>>
File: shamefulsight.png (39KB, 120x128px) Image search: [Google]
shamefulsight.png
39KB, 120x128px
>>37644446
2 off the big time, I may as well end it now
>>
>>37644307
Nah. After that night, and some other dumb happenings, I quieted down when it came to that question. But hey, my Sunday night is empty, so I could fill that in.
>>37644314
Well, here's hoping she doesn't go snooping around. You hide it well, right? And I think I tried to ask her something along the lines of masturbation and us two. I was a chicken shit and went the complete opposite direction, which just led to a very weird but amusing moment.
>>
>>37644195
Yep, a mystery...
Anyways, k asked if I want to hang out soon, so that's my day now
>>
>>37644446
Yeah, I never really had a lot of male friends, with the girls school and all. And the few female friends aren't too keen on me talking about my dyke fantasies.

>>37644496
Yeah I usually play it safe about hiding it and my mom rarely comes up to my or my sister's room anyway. The younger maid found it once but just was all like "so pretty young girl! Need to find good man, not live like this", that was fun.
>masturbation and us two
Like, mutually masturbating? That's super lewd but also a top notch kink.

>>37644706
How are things between you?
>>
>>37644706
So how's it going with him? Has he given any hints that he wants to give you another shot?
>>
>>37644706
ask if he'll have a purely sexual thing with you
>>37644805
he's probably constantly thinking 'dodged a bullet with this one, maybe the next one will be a freak in the right way' or some thing along those lines
>>
>>37644706
Hope your day goes well, Laura.
>>37644774
>so pretty young girl! Need to find good man, not live like this
Kek. But yeah, mutual masturbation question that went terrible in its delivery.
>>
>>37644706
Hoping it goes well
>>37644774
>The younger maid
Jesus I thought there was just one
>>
>>37644774
Not bad, we just hang out
>>37644805
Not that I can tell, I think I may have burned that bridge
>>37644874
I don't want a purely sexual thing
>>37644880
>>37644907
Thanks, I don't know what constitutes well but we'll see
>>
>>37644874
>he's probably constantly thinking 'dodged a bullet with this one, maybe the next one will be a freak in the right way'
Nah man, he keeps calling her for a reason, he clearly wants a second chance to smash that tight virgin loli hole.
>>
Ah, good morning everyone
What is everyone up to today?
>>
File: kysmyman.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kysmyman.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>37644874
>he's probably constantly thinking 'dodged a bullet with this one
Don't bully, faggot
>>
>>37644907
Did your brother say anything about the pillow?

>>37644991
Good to hear you're still friends. Or whatever you are.

>>37645034
This isn't the place for that kind of language.
>>
File: IMG_20170611_194319-3036x2277.jpg (1MB, 3036x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_194319-3036x2277.jpg
1MB, 3036x2277px
>>37644880
Honestly I think most sibling mutual masturbation requests would go terribly. Like I love my imouto to death but if she asked me to be shlicksisters I'd still be weirded out.

>>37644907
A younger one and an older one, Polish women, I think the young one is the others niece or daughter or something.

>>37645054
It's 8pm but good morning anon. We're currently having a father's day dinner and drinks.
>>
>>37645034
>he clearly wants a second chance
laura wants a second chance, k's the one that ended it. he could smash her this month if he wanted to.
>>
>>37645115
not for me, its just before noon!
I usually sleep in till around now, unless I work in the morning

What's for dinner?
>>
>>37645139
My sister made nasi goreng. Pretty gud.
>>
>>37645054
I'm finishing up a little dumb drawing idea that was given the me best someone for this nice thread.
>>37645115
Like I said, never actually asked her because it felt dumb to me, so I just tripped over myself.
>>
>>37645168
That sounds nice, is it your older sister?
>>37645175
What's the drawing, coolguy?
>>
>>37645054
It's almost 8pm dummy. Just making dinner, a eggplant dish. (Aubergine we call it here, much better then the retarded "eggplant")
>>
>>37645175
I guess that made it less embarrassing though.

>>37645219
Yeah, my younger sister is having a fever and is in bed.
>>
>>37645219
A few threads back, someone posted something about infidels must be punished for making fun of older siblings. It's somewhere along the lines of that. It's dumb, but maybe you guys will like it.
>>
>>37645231
there's a whole world of time zones out there!
Originally, eggplant was just referring to the white, egg-shell looking variety of aubergine
I'm not sure what prompted the change, but probably just convenience

>>37645249
Awh, I hope she gets better soon!

>>37645267
Haha, that's not my sort of thing but it sounds like a fun thing to draw, anyways.
>>
>>37645054
Not doing anything interesting or special honestly, just shitposting after dinner. Might go down and chill on the couch just to appear social.
>>37645096
No I just told him I spilt a drink. I do that often enough so it wasn't weird
>>37645115
>I think most sibling mutual masturbation requests would go terribly
Yeah no I'd never stomach getting asked by or asking anything like that from my siblings.
>I think the young one is the others niece or daughter or something
I take it you're not interested in the lower classes' relations
>>37645249
That sucks, wishing the best for her
>>
>>37645351
What was for dinner?
>>
>>37645249
Now I feel stupid for sharing this again. Anyways, I hope your sister makes a speedy recovery.
>>37645290
Yea.. I'm trying to make the drawing nice at least.
>>
>>37645351
>Not doing anything interesting or special honestly
Have you tried going to your brother's room and see if you can find any more used tissues so you can reuse them?
>>
>>37645473
come on man not everything has to be so sexual all the time...
>>
A question for the trips that have Kissy's e-mail, Have you tried to contact her?
>>
>>37645382
Bolognese with penne, was unexpectedly little so we had bitterballen as afters
Dunno what more to say sorry, like I said there's not much interesting going on.
>>37645473
No thanks
>>
>>37645556
I think you need to relax.
>>
>>37645556
She's still alive, don't worry.
>>
>>37645290
>>37645416
Thanks, she'll be fine, it's not too high or anything, just feeling under the weather. I'll bring her some ramen up to her room later.

>>37645351
Right? I mean I can kinda see it being a nice bonding experience for some people but I'd feel pretty weird about it with my little sister. Not so much with my older one of course.
>I take it you're not interested in the lower classes' relations
It's not that, they don't speak English or German very well and my mother says it's her daughter while I'm pretty sure the maid said she's the niece.
I'll tell my imouto a lot of weird incest people from the Internet wish her well.

>>37645556
I texted her on Discord this morning but didn't get an answer, but she was online on steam at like 6am her time, so I figure she slept through most of the day. She just has a life besides 4chan, apparently.
>>
>>37645582
>>37645589
Not him but it's been three days now. Alive or not something's up.
>>
>>37645643
>something's up.
Possibly. I think it's best to just leave her be though
>>
>>37645643
She certainly has a life outside of r9k
Let her live it
>>
File: IMG_20170611_195700794.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_195700794.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>37645290
B-but how can timezones be real if time isn't real?
I always forget there is a white version of aubergines, they never have them here so I've never even seen a white aubergine in my life. Makes more sense to call that an eggplant yeah. Have a pic of my delicious dinner, and my sisters legs. Sorry its a little shakey, I had to make it quick before my dad cut into it.
>>
>>37625038
I hate my sister so much she's a stuck up bossy bitch who thinks she's so smart just cause she has s perfect life and a nice career.

I'm smarter than her I'm just depressed and have ADHD but nobody gives s fuck about me. I hate her so much I want to kill her.
>>
He screamed and what was I doing also stupid cat poster
>>
>>37645630
hey austria, what's the procedure for sharing discords? I wanna talk about various drinks and other things you seem to be into
>>
>>37645733
Looks good! I hope the meal was tasty
>>
>We're not oribiters, we swear!
>attentionwhore stops posting
>WHERE IS SHE? SOMETHING'S WRONG. SOMEONE FIND HER. PLEASE.
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1497205683713809752546.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1497205683713809752546.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>37645830
It was very tasty indeed, hope you'll have a nice dinner as well.
>>37645853
Maybe respond to the on or two guys doing this specifically, the rest of the people aren't like that as is clear by their reactions to said desperate anons.
>>
>>37645853
I do hate myself for being here and pretending like I'm talking to genuine women and that they might also be interested in me
How would I not be pathetic?
>>
File: I can't think of a title 2.png (278KB, 744x1784px) Image search: [Google]
I can't think of a title 2.png
278KB, 744x1784px
Let's do that again since that last one was shit. Thanks again to the random Anon.
>>
>>37645917
>that they might also be interested in me

They aren't. You're not but pure, unfiltered attention to them.
>>
>>37646000
feels like I don't deserve anything more so here I remain
>>
>>37645814
austrianon#4338

>>37645989
So cute.
>>
>>37645989
haha, that's actually very cute!
>>
>>37646073
>>37646116
Glad to know I can give back to this nice thread in more ways than just one. I'm happy you liked it.
>>
>>37646170
whats on your mind, bearguy?
>>
>>37646186
At the moment? Just more ideas for drawings. Nothing really going on at the moment that is interesting. Might show that doodle to my sister later when she comes back from running errands with our mom. How are things on your side?
>>
>>37646236
Will your sister appreciate it?
I'm still lying in bed before work. I should get up for a shower and some food before I go but I can't be bothered.
Kind of looking forward to work, soon, it'll get me moving and thinking about other junk
>>
>>37646286
>Will your sister appreciate it?
She likes all my drawings, so yeah. I always catch her going through my old sketchbooks whenever she has a chance, and I've seen her pick up a few things from looking at them.
What time is it over there? Any idea what you'll get for a bite if you can fight back the forces keeping you in bed? I'm there with you when it comes to work.
>>
File: 1490450617344.jpg (180KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490450617344.jpg
180KB, 853x1200px
>>37645989
Ooh that's adorable
>>37646286
What's work like? Do you normally enjoy it?
>>
>>37646389
That's good, what does your sister do?
No clue what I'm eating yet, my aunt has had family over so the kitchen is a disaster so I might just grab some fast food and eat it at work

>>37646394
work is grand most days, I work at a liquor store so the most difficult duty I have is just moving around lots of beer and counting inventory
I also went to school with most of my coworkers
>>
File: IMG_20170611_153346700.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_153346700.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>37646040
Anon, you deserve to be loved, most people do. Here, have the prettiest flower I've seen today, hope you feel well, cuddles from the netherlands :3
Damn my eyes are getting sweaty, moms spagetti.
>>
>>37646551
Did you find those outside? They're so pretty
[thanks a lot you warmed my heart/spoiler]
>>
>>37646394
Thanks. Cute picture as well. I was really hyped for Nier, but suddenly found myself missing game release after game release for the first quarter of this year. I'm sure it's as good as you said it was.
>>37646504
Currently? Nothing, but she'll be attending college next semester. If I read that wrong, I'm sorry. Shame about the hectic kitchen, but I hope you enjoy whatever you pick up on the road for work.
>>37646551
That's really nice. I don't have an eye for a lot of stuff, but driving around my forestry area is always pretty comfy.
>>
>>37646608
>>37646608
Yeah, that's what I meant
Do you know what she's doing for college? :O
>>
File: 14972084515571622924572.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
14972084515571622924572.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>37646571
They are growing all along my street and in my garden, they can be supernaturally pretty and when you smell them they just give that faint sweet smell of pure joy.
Pic related, thats 20 feet straight ahead of my front door, other side of the street is only plants.
>>
>>37645853
>>WHERE IS SHE? SOMETHING'S WRONG. SOMEONE FIND HER. PLEASE.
1 guy asked about her and the rest of the thread told him to calm down.
>>
>>37646551
Another dutch anon. Are you a fellow robot or normie. Feels so weird being in the same country as Ella and what she is doing when I'm sitting alone and isolated everyday.
>>
>>37646680
can I come live with you, that sounds really pleasant
>>
>>37646626
Plans on studying accounting. Always thought she'd try to major in music, but I'm behind her 100% in whatever she attempts.
>>
>>37646765
That's cool!
The great thing about music is that you don't need to go to school for it to get into it, so perhaps that was her reasoning.
If she wants to do accounting, good for her.
>>
>>37646715
>Ella and what she is doing
Like diddling herself in her brother's bed?
>>
File: 1490290996919.png (164KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490290996919.png
164KB, 512x512px
>>37646776
Yeah, she has spent a lot of years in her school band and I really do love hearing her play her flute. Even though it hurts my ears sometimes just because it's so loud. I got a tip from a nice person here to ask her about looking into being part of the marching band, but sadly she was not interested. Maybe she'll stick with it as a small hobby, because after six years of hearing that thing sound off throughout the house, I'll sorely miss it if she decides to put it away.
>>
>>37646823
Or just having a (semi) regular teenage life. Friends, love, parties, feelings, a father who supports you and a brother who loves you (platonically). I had and have none of that
:(
Feels so weird being in this country. The country of normies and having zero part in it and just watching it happen.
>>
>tfw no siblings to hug and vice versa

I'm upset by it! I think I'd make a good big sister!
>>
>>37646885
What makes you say that? What about being a big brother?
>>
>>37646903
I don't think I could be a big brother considering I'm not a dude!!

And I'd like to think I'm pretty nurturing and energetic which are good sister traits!
>>
>>37646915
Energetic, you say? What do you mean by that?
Also, what's your favourite dinosaur?
>>
>>37646715
Idunno what I am. I wrote a whole lot of shit about myself here but deleted it again because I don't actually feel comfortable sharing everything about me with anybody. I guess I might be more cyborg but I just feel really distant towards al open affection people show each other. I've never had a gf and although I am capable of emotions I somehow can't show them in any way really, it just feels so weird to me when I try it.
It does feel strange knowing that some posters here are close by but you have no idea who they actually are. In uni I did meet a guy who posted on this website, though not as much this board.
>>37646761
A train passes by every 10 minutes or so about 50 meters from my house. My old sisters room is free however so if you pay for yourself and don't make a mess maybe, would have to ask my dad though.
>>
File: 3pnFAGY.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
3pnFAGY.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
>>37646823
It's my bed when I'm there.
Only one more and I'm seriously not in the mood. I'm sorry mistress.
>>
>>37646925
Energetic like.. I have a lot of energy! I'm always up to talk and help if people want me to. I still get depressed/sad a lot but helping others helps me lots!!

And I never had a dinosaur phase so I don't have a favorite one, sorry!!
>>
>>37625038
Hugged my little sister who, mind you, is 5 inches taller than me, and she threw me off and said "what were you thinking you dumb looking bitch?"
So there. I finally fucking relied to one of these dumb ass "hug your sibling" threads. Never again.
>>
File: tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg (214KB, 960x1329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg
214KB, 960x1329px
>>37647000
Two hours, come on Ella. Don't give up now. I believe in you.
You got trips, that's a sign, or something.
>>
File: 1460540626237.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460540626237.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>tfw your histrionic personality ruins yet another friendship
Hold me please thread, I don't want to carry on today.
>>
>>37647142
What are you talking about anon? Explain.
>>
>>37647031
My big sister is like that too, she's always on the jump and can't sit still, my dad always says if we were Americans my sister would've been pumped full of Ritalin.
>>
>>37647031
You have an adorable personality

>>37647142
What did you do?
I'm sorry about that anon.
>>
>>37647031
What gets you sad?
>>
File: 1491159478565.jpg (114KB, 600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1491159478565.jpg
114KB, 600x1045px
>>37647103
I really can't, I tried to stir the pasta but I haven't even managed to noodle down and boil the water first.
>>
>>37647335
Advanced metaphors, noice.
Well I won't pretend I'm not disappointed.
Just kidding, do as you like, having a relaxing slow evening is fine too.
>>
>>37647227
Mostly myself! I don't like me very much but I try really hard to anyway!
>>
>>37647204
Oh! Thank you very much!! That's a really kind thing to say to a stranger so thank you thank you!
>>
>>37647164
>>37647175
>>37647204
I said some stuff that I shouldn't have said and then said even more stuff like that. It's entirely my fault, I'm not having the best day today because of it.
>>
>>37647371
You remind me of me, only female and for some reason doesn't like dinosaurs!!
But that's allowed

What don't you like about yourself? Your looks? Your behaviours?
>>
>>37647370
I'm sorry I didn't mean to overflick the switch and stress the lightbulb just to have it burn out. I'll stop now.
Yeah I'm just going to lie in my bed and try to sleep soonish.
>>
>>37625038
i don't have that type of relationship with my family.

It's usually them that hugs or nothing, I don't impose myself on them, I let them do the appraisal.
>>
>>37647492
Take it easy, ellie
>>
>>37647485
All of the above! Everyone in my life tells me how adorable I am + how nice I am but I have a very hard time believing them, I can't help but see me as ugly and evil and mean. I guess sometimes I can see 'cute' but rarely honestly, and I always think I'm mean! It sucks desu!
>>
>>37647492
>overflick the switch
Hah. I'm sure you'll be up to your usual schedule in no time, oversensitivity doesn't tend to be a problem for long.
So I've heard.
Anyway, then I hope you sleep well Ella, good night.
C'mon, what's one more to help you sleep?
>>
>>37647543
You don't seem mean at all, though
Perhaps you do seem a little high-maintenance with all of that energy, but that isn't an offense

sometimes it's just hard to like yourself for any reason when other people only get in your face when they're upset at you
>>
>>37647507
Shut up you're not my dad you're not allowed to call me that
>>37647549
I'm not oversensitive just burned out
I'll try
>>
>>37647641
Yeah I'd accept 'high maintenance' that's pretty accurate!!

As is the rest of your post, tbf. It's weird to see somebody get it so well I guess!
>>
>>37647650
That's my girl. I knew you had it in you.
>>
>>37647685
You gonna stick around the threads for a while? You seem nice to talk with and like we'd get along
>>
>>37647712
Maybe I guess! I have a discord name if you want it gyaruko#6668! I like talking about whatever!
>>
>>37647764
Sure, I admire your initiative with the discord, I wanted to add you eventually
but I was just working up to it, because I'm still recharging my social batteries
>>
>>37647692
>the image of austria roleplaying as little ellie's lesbian mommy gf
Boner stop
>>
File: _20170212_074054.jpg (29KB, 324x445px) Image search: [Google]
_20170212_074054.jpg
29KB, 324x445px
>>37647854
If anything I could play her big sister, the dominant mommy thing is not something I could pull off.
>>
File: 1458078020802.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1458078020802.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>37647692
T-thanks
I still haven't gone to bed
>>37647854
>little ellie
>>
>>37648038
just accept it your new nickname in the threads is ellie
>>
>>37648038
Aren't you smol though? how tall are you
>>
>>37648148
No it's not
>>37648155
Like 5'4 and a half
>>
Still nothing from Kissy to anyone?
>>
>>37648213
>fun size
>qt
Little ellie-chan is an adorable

>>37648266
Seriously I'm sure she's fine, maybe something happened to her dad
>>
>>37648266
She's fine, don't worry about it.

>>37648308
Where'd 'Ellie' even come from? I think Ella is really cute as it is.
>>
>>37648322
I accidentally called her ellie in a post yesterday because I'm a doofus and didn't remember her name
>>
>>37648213
Nice height
>>37648266
You really gotta stop worrying, man. People have their lives.
>>
>>37648322
>She's fine
That's good to hear
>>
>>37648322
Some anon typed it wrong and she's being tsun-tsun about it

Did kissy say why she hasn't posted at all? just curious
>>
>>37648213
>Like 5'4 and a half
>average female height in netherlands is 5'7
smol qt

what's your cup size
>>
File: phuezo.jpg (392KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
phuezo.jpg
392KB, 1024x768px
>>37648340
Oh I see, I missed that apparently.

>>37648371
I think she's just busy, nothing to do with this thread. Like I said, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37648570
>nothing to do with this thread.
I thought we'd scared her off or something
>>
>>37648213
Calm down Ellie, at least your nickname isn't Cuck
I told K about my sleeping problem since it came up, I guess him just listening is helping
>>
File: dogey.jpg (9KB, 167x148px) Image search: [Google]
dogey.jpg
9KB, 167x148px
>>37648867
Don't be silly, your nickname isn't cuck, smol.
Also what's my nickname again, did we settle on magic dyke?
>>
>>37648964
I thought it was hyperdyke
>>
File: elsa_dbz_by_matiassoto-d9fr1kc.jpg (459KB, 1024x1409px) Image search: [Google]
elsa_dbz_by_matiassoto-d9fr1kc.jpg
459KB, 1024x1409px
>>37648978
I can live with that too.
My most heartfelt apologies to all the anons who need to bleach their retinas now.
>>
>>37648867
Did you ask k about fucking you?
>>
>>37648978
I thought it was nymphodyke
>>
>>37649329
I mean, hypersexuality is an actual illness and includes involuntary (and often disadvantageous, or not even satisfying) sexual activity. I'm just horny.
Yeah, I read up on that. Not the first time someone calls me a nympho online. And no, I'm not pedantic shut up
>>
>>37648964
Actually, back before I started tripping my updates started with "Cuck Girl here"
>>37649121
...no
>>
>>37648498
B
>>37648867
Please not you as well
Happy you still have a friend in him
>>37649391
I did it mom I did the clitty skidoodle
I feel terrible and hate myself but I did it before midnight
>>
>>37649419
Ask him to fuck you, he might still be willing.
>>37649429
Good job, I'm proud of you smol2.
>>
>>37649429
>B
all these smols and the titcow's gone

i'll need your band size too though and also your weight. it's for research
>>
File: 1-I3QQudY9uY8GVLsZgVKDWQ.jpg (20KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1-I3QQudY9uY8GVLsZgVKDWQ.jpg
20KB, 350x263px
>>37649419
Oh, right. I think I'll keep calling you smol or Laura if it's all the same to you.
Also why did cuck get to become as meaningless as faggot, it's referring to anything from being cheated on to being a liberal now, words have meaning, goddamn.

>>37649429
You make me proud, girl. Keep it up.
I wanted to post that'smyfetish.gif but it's already been posted by another anon.
>>
>>37649517
>band size
It's different in burger language but idk
>weight
53kg I think
>>37649504
>>37649543
Thanks
Good night for real now
>>
>>37649429
>I did the clitty skidoodle
where can I buy these phrases
>>
>>37649648
austria's a 75b too according to the list, you'll make great friends here i'm sure.

thanks for helping science and sleep well ellie
>>
File: 1496524298636.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496524298636.gif
348KB, 540x400px
>these threads now have TWO masturbation-addicted dykes
really it's only a matter of time before Austria makes her way to Holland
>>
File: 1496975274572.png (231KB, 719x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496975274572.png
231KB, 719x475px
>>37649504
I don't want to have sex with him right now
>>37649429
Nah, I'm done with it now, I like Ella better anyways
>>37649543
I'll take my name over cuck or smol
Actually, I got maybe 3 replies saying "cuck(ed)" the first time my dad told me he was going out with my mom, it sorta stuck
>>
>>37649787
>right now
So when? Next week?
>>
File: original.jpg (66KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
66KB, 480x568px
>>37649739
I mean, I wouldn't say 'addicted'.
Also two things stopping me from flying to Amsterdam immediately, I very much love my sister and I don't see that changing ever, and Ella is more of a half-dyke, and getting close with that other girl anyway. I'm not needed there.
But she's qt and flirting a bit is harmless fun.
>>
>>37649849
she's not going to fuck k dude

>>37649901
>I wouldn't say 'addicted'
you seem to have a stronger dependency on it than most

>half-dyke
tru-dyke scum out
>>
>>37650114
It's not a dependency, it's just a hobby, I like feeling good. But it does help with the headaches so I guess in a way it's something I depend on?
tru-dyke best dyke, bishits pls go
>>
>>37649901
Why not take your sister and have a threesome with ellie?>>37650114
She can if she tries hard enough. If she keeps offering he'll take it(her pussy) eventually.
>>
>>37650168
Well, romantic answer, because my sister is enough for me.
Alternative: Because if I ever suggested a threesome to my sister, she'd say something like "what, you're gonna use *both* hands?" and then just laugh and laugh and keep laughing.
>>
>>37649787
How was your day, laura? What did you do with K?
>>
>>37650168
Why are you trying to talk other people into having sex
>>
>>37650386
She won't be happy until someone's fucking her hard and her dad won't do it so who else is there?
>>
>>37650614
just jump in there and give her a good ol' rape, anon. she'll thank you for it after you mind break her
>>
>>37650870
I don't want the crazy bitch begging me for more, I'm trying to get her to rape the guy that tolerates her.
>>
>>37650614
Probably somebody who she loves and trusts that also loves and trusts her
I assume that was part of the appeal of her father, anyways, somebody that she knows is trustworthy
>>
>>37650981
Do you honestly think she has any possibility of finding someone dumb or insane enough to love her with all of her issues??
>>
>>37651085
Did you just suddenly forget Deer guy exists?
That faggot would go out with Laura even if she actually was fucking her dad.
>>
>>37651085
Sure, I'm not in the brain of other dudes but she isn't all bad, and doesn't seem like she has any dangerous problems
>>
>>37651152
Turn your trip back on, she's never going to fuck you.
>>37651218
You want a girl that will never love you? Plus she's likely unbearable in real life.
>>
>>37651270
You're making an awful lot of nasty assumptions about her
But I'm going to stop talking about this, especially while she isn't around
It's in poor taste
>>
>>37651270
>Turn your trip back on
Not him. have never tripped before.
Actually how the fuck do you assume I'm him from that post?
>>
>>37651397
I'm sure most people rightly assume any "she could hook up with deer" posters are him
>>
>>37651459
I want deerguy to be happy
>>
>>37651459
Oh yeah you're right.
>>37651477
No you don't, he's a horrible person.
>>
>>37651477
Why? He singlehandedly ruined Laura's relationship for no reason, and now she'll never settle down and have 30 kids.
>>
>>37651651
How do you figure? That seems strange and extreme, but I don't know what happened.
>>
>>37651766
>How do you figure?
Because he did, he literally said so himself.
>>
>>37651887
I thought he claimed he didn't do it? What really happened?
>>
>>37652137
Ah, the ol' "pretend to not be you in hopes of improving your image" PR move. Nice try deer guy.
>>
>>37652137
>I thought he claimed he didn't do it?
No, he claimed he did.

>What really happened?
I'll try to keep it short.
>Laura has been having a good time with her bf, she feels comfortable around him.
>Actually starting to get lewd with him.
>Deer's orbiter senses get triggered.
>He e-mails her and convinces her to tell her bf she still loves her dad.
>Of course the guy isn't ok with this
>Just like anyone could have predicted, he broke up with her.
>He actually pretends he didn't know that would happen.
>He actually pretends he didn't do it on purpose.
>Laura falls into a slight depression.
>>
I'm going to bed anons, good night.
Pic unfortunately unrelated
>>
File: 1494008542915.png (591KB, 652x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1494008542915.png
591KB, 652x1165px
I usually brush off things said about me here but ouch...
>>37650338
We just ate and watched a bit of Saving Private Ryan
>>
>>37652562
Ah, what was for eat?
I've never actually seen saving private Ryan..
Did he have a good time?
>>
>>37651085
>dumb or insane enough to love her with all of her issues?
I hate to sound like Deer Guy but I could easily see someone loving Laura
>>
>>37652764
What are even the problems? A crush on her father and insomnia?
Seems pretty mild
>>
>>37651085
Awfully presumptuous of you to speak for all men. I don't think she's that bad. Bipolar/schizoid girls are the more difficult ones. It'll take time, but I believe she'll be alright.

Besides, impossible is just a big word small people like to throw around.
>>
>>37652755
I got some stuff to make cookies on the way there, and he was already planning on making burgers so I cooked them
The movies really good, I hadn't seen it in a while so it was nice to get a refresher
we snuggled in a very platonic manner, bittersweet
>>37652764
I appreciate it, but like they said, all the things that you guys call "cute" or say "your reaction must've been adorable" tend to be actually very inconvenient and annoying in reality, I understand if someone doesn't want to put up with that
>>
>>37652949
>tend to be actually very inconvenient and annoying in reality
Everyone has traits that someone could say was inconvenient or annoying, You can't hold things like that against yourself since they're immutable parts of what make you, you.
>>
>>37652949
I'm glad you had a good time! I hope the burgers were good, and snuggling is snuggling regardless
I hope you two grow yet closer and happier!
>>
>>37653045
Thanks, I appreciate the optimism
>>37653417
He said they were good
You're nice
>>
>>37653656
Awh, thanks
I try my best to be kind and spread positivity, I hope I'm succeeding!
>>
>>37653806
You are, the exclamation points make it better too
I'm gonna sleep with my parents tonight, if I don't I'm gonna drop dead, so when they go upstairs I'm going right with them, I don't care if they start fucking on the bed I need some sleep
>>
>>37653806
You're sickeningly positive. in a good way
>>
>>37653851
Whatever it takes for a comfortable night's sleep, right?
What did you do to get a nice sleep before sleeping with your parents, I'm wondering?
>>37653904
Great! I don't intend to make people sick or annoyed with it, but if it's a good way, I've got nothing to sweat, right?
>>
>>37654020
>I've got nothing to sweat, right?
Not at all. It's fascinating to me how someone can maintain such a positive way about themselves.
>>
File: 1495820817029.jpg (49KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
1495820817029.jpg
49KB, 640x354px
>>37654020
There was no "before", if my cat sleeps with me I can get sleep most times, but since we moved back in he's been going through his angsty rebellious teen phase (never actually had that. Did anyone here?) and only showing me affection on his time
>>
>>37654186
I had a metal phase for about a month with 16 , black lipstick included, until my dad and sister laughed at me til I stopped.
Still like the music though.
>>
>>37654225
Why are you still awake? It's nearly 5 am, go to sleep
>>
>>37654253
Love knows no boundaries.
But actually I'm just sleepless. I don't know. My head hurts.
>>
>>37654225
That's hilarious, I hope you look back at it and cringe
I had a Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace phase
>>37654270
Sorry to hear, I'll be here until my parents go upstairs, if you wanna talk
>>
>>37654270
I'm in the same boat, I'm having pretty bad withdrawal from my medication so I can't sleep. The world's spinning and not in a fun way
>>
>>37654039
I don't know any other way, honestly. Being mean takes a lot of energy and I find it just makes me feel worse.
Being positive comes natural to me, and even when I am self-loathing, angry, or otherwise depressed, I try my best to be outwardly positive so that I don't have to bring anyone else down with me (cus that's a bad feeling by itself!)

>>37654186
I never was a rebellious teen, but I sort of wish I had been. Because I never rebelled I never had much interaction with authority and never had much reason to think what I did was wrong. I guess it developed some bad behaviours that are hard to fix

Do you have any photos of your cat? :o
>>
>>37654354
I still like breaking benjamin...
I only listen to it all alone, though :x
>>
>>37654354
I mean, you could probably ask me to look back at almost every year at the end of the year and I'd cringe. But yeah thinking I could pull off fishnets was an actual low point. Let's never talk about it again ever.
I liked Bullet for my Valentine so much.

>>37654356
I actually took my evening meds so I should be tired as fuck. I mean I am, but not asleep somehow. Gah.
>>
File: 20170607_202726-1195x2124.jpg (339KB, 1195x2124px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_202726-1195x2124.jpg
339KB, 1195x2124px
>>37654380
>Being mean takes a lot of energy and I find it just makes me feel worse.
Are you me? I used to have a pretty negative personality with a bad mindset and and terrible outlook on life a few years ago. It just gets tiring and pulls everyone around down with you. And that's something I'd never want to do to the people I love like my family, especially my little sister.

Keep staying your positive self. Don't ever think you're annoying when you're acting like this. I hope you keep on being happy.
>>
>>37654354
There is nothing wrong with Breaking Benjamin
>>37654380
I find it quite the opposite honestly, being an asshole comes fairly easily but it's quite tough to put up a nice persona. In any case you're adorable, please stay around
>>
>>37654482
What is your favourite breaking benjamin song?

>>37654354
And your's, too, Laura.

I always go back to Phase and Home off of the first album but there's a lot of them that are super nostalgic to me
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
>>37625038
C-C-C-COMBO BONER
>>
>>37654583
Put me to sleep, evil angel
Open your wings, evil aaangel

Alright, now I really better try to sleep, starting to sing edgy teeny music at 5am is probably not a good sign.
>>
>>37654625
>starting to sing edgy teeny music at 5am is probably not a good sign.
Welcome to my life
>>37654583
Probably dance with the devil
>>
>>37654625
>>37654655
Yeah, I think phobia was my favourite album overall.
Thanks for indulging me, guys, it's fun to relive those memories.
>>
>>37654713
Any more guilty pleasures?
>>
>>37654789
Not of that variety, I've gotten a lot better at being happy with what I like and my hobbies and interests
If I think of something I'll bring it up, though!
It seems like a fun topic of discussion
>>
>>37654862
I wish I could be as positive as you life seems great that way
>>
>>37654380
Only videos, sorry
He's big and white/grey with some spots
>>37654398
It's okay anon
>>37654408
Fuck, I liked them too for a bit
>>37654583
I can't enjoy nostalgia with some things

Alright, goodnight
>>
>>37655020
Well, it's just a part of my life, mostly how I present myself to others. I have a lot of anxiety and doubt about lots of things, but trying to convince myself to stay outwardly positive makes you forgot about that stuff sometimes.

>>37655057
goodnight laura ,sweet dreams
>>
>>37655131
I just might try that. It might help some of my mental issues
>>
>>37655414
You should, even if you don't notice it change your mood immediately.
It makes a difference in people around you, and once they're happier, you'll start feeling better, too.
>>
Bethesda's fucking e3 presentation was so fucking disappointing.
>>
>>37656307
>expecting good things from jewthesda
Come on anon, you're smarter than this.
>>
>>37656307
It was about on par what I expected, which wasn't much.
Wolfenstein 2 will probably be good and I have high hopes for Evil Within 2, but that remains to be seen.
PC VR gear is still far too expensive for me to care about that and
ESO is pretty lackluster at it's core, no amount of nostalgia can make it worth it for me.
>>
>>37656307
I wouldn't say it was disappointing, it's all games that are coming out this year so it seems reasonable
evil within and wolfenstein looked neat to me!

I'm sad that there was no Todd, I need that man back in my life
>>
On page 8 tides
>>
>>37656431
I'm actually enjoying eso a lot right now, haven't bought Morrowind though. The game is actually pretty fun, but I mostly play with my only friend who has no life either so we just skype and goof out and honestly any game would be fun as long as I get to play it with him. Questing is pretty good imo if you like stories, got the legit feels a couple times. Also, I met a lit of nice people just running around the wilds while they were doing the same, the userbase seems really friendly in-game in general, only had assholes twice while running a dungeon.
>>
>>37656307
Unless you were expecting a big surprise announcement it was fair enough.

>watching E3 for any reason other than to make fun of the PR management, "please cheer" teleprompters and playing "how many celebrities will they bring this time"
Snoop doqq smoking a joint and muh Kojima's entrance are the only things I remember from last year so they must be doing something right.

On a related note I watched through Microsoft's presentation earlier and the new Metro looks both interesting and kind of disappointing at the same time
>>
Pagioli bumpoli
>>
>>37625038
It was my older sister's birthday today.
She asked for a hug, i gave her one, I love my sister. Like a sister.
>>
>decide to try and tease my mom
>we're going to a plant nursery tomorrow
>she's going to wake me up
>intentionally sleep naked
>"uncover" myself a little bit
>try to sleep
>can't sleep
>decide against teasing my mom
>put clothes on

I'm a whimp
>>
>>37658739
What would this teasing accomplish?
>>
>>37658739
teasing your family members just to embarrass them aint cool
it's probably best you changed your mind!
>>
File: ththeir_boobs_are_touching....jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ththeir_boobs_are_touching....jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>37656307
That's because they couldn't have it fixed by the modding community
Really though what'd you expect.
Also morning thread.
>>
>>37656431
What I played of the first evil within was good, same with Wolfenstein, though I never finished either one (which is odd for me)
>>
File: PetitgBastion.jpg (160KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
PetitgBastion.jpg
160KB, 747x1328px
>You're so out of it that you didn't even know E3 was going on
This rock is becoming heavier and I don't think I'll be able to get out from under it.
In other boring news, the Petitgguy Bastion thing done. Nice way to end the Gunpla projects until we start settling in, so I can at least now pack up my supplies and tools. And besides that, I showed my sister the dumb comic last night and she got a nice little laugh out of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170611_234249.jpg (749KB, 1653x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_234249.jpg
749KB, 1653x3036px
>>37661659
Why do they always have guns?
I got a pic of my cat before I went to bed, for the person who asked
>>
>>37661737
They're machines for war. Well, maybe not the Petitgguy since it uses karate chops, but everything needs a little gun. And that's a very cool cat. Makes my wish we had pets growing up.
>>
Screw all this,can anyone post that anon's story , the blind sister one ?
Its OP pic is of some retard doggo and the first greentext line being:
>so much blind hate
That's all I remember, please post that.
Also, I have a filter on tripfags and namefags so please post without a trip so that I can see it
>>
File: 1497239934480.png (586KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497239934480.png
586KB, 600x678px
>>37661837
That's a water machine?
Yea, pets are nice, he can be cuddly when he wants to
>>
>>37662004
Fuck me
War machine*
>>
File: MSM-04.gif (72KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
MSM-04.gif
72KB, 385x550px
>>37662004
>water machine
Kek and it helps lead me to this:
Would you believe me if I told you this is also a war machine?
>>
>>37662100
Yea, that actually looks mildly menacing
>>
File: Acguy_stuffed.jpg (25KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Acguy_stuffed.jpg
25KB, 360x480px
>>37662127
How about now? Also, did you get everything you wanted for the event in Overwatch? I got my Jazzy costume, so I'm happy with how it all went.
>>
File: 1496972068794.jpg (31KB, 449x311px) Image search: [Google]
1496972068794.jpg
31KB, 449x311px
>>37662190
Now it just looks like a Twilight Zone thing
It went fucking horrible for me, I got duplicate after duplicate. I got the Mei skin twice, the Lucio dance twice, a million and one player icons, and the Bastion skin. I'm going to have spend coins on Tracer's skin and dance, and 76's skin
I'd like to get Lucios skin, but I need to have some coins left over for the Summer Games
>>
>>37662320
About as well as I thought it would go then. I kept getting unlucky and pulling up base legendary skins and curry girl's skin multiple times. I didn't care for any other besides Lucio because of those goddamn trumpets when you switch to speed mode. Thought I'd get a bit of praise by telling my sister what instrument it was, but she was mildly impressed.
>>
File: 1496201261355.jpg (34KB, 752x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496201261355.jpg
34KB, 752x768px
>>37662459
>curry girl
Kek
Forgot I also got Dvas junker skin
I'm just making an educated guess here, but your sister doesn't seem like the type to compliment
>>
File: 206.gif (1MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
206.gif
1MB, 360x200px
I almost forgot how great Steven Seagal movies are.
>>
>>37662910
It won't let me post the webm but I went out of my way to get this
>>>/vg/179520918
>>
>>37663382
My oldest brother was a Marine so I know a bit about how to use guns and this triggers the fuck out of me
>>
>>37663445
Welcome back kissy.
Having been through conscription I was thinking the same thing.
>>
My office door opening is like a curse sometimes since it usually means I'm gonna get yanked out to go somewhere.
>>37662697
At least the Junker skin as midriff.
>your sister doesn't seem like the type to compliment
Yeah, she doesn't throw them out that often. I've heard nothing but good words when it came to my art and other hobbies whenever I've shown her, but that's where it usually ends. Same goes with other people like her friend and our parents. Not that she hates anyone or tries to be cold towards others, she just isn't the one to constantly compliment others.
She doesn't like receiving them too much either. And it isn't in the vein of "compliment me more", she generally doesn't like it. I annoy her sometimes when I do, but I guess she's just stubborn.
>>37662910
My dad loves Seagal. Saw him die when we were watching Executive Decision one time, which felt kinda weird.
>>
File: _20170604_085545.jpg (204KB, 783x792px) Image search: [Google]
_20170604_085545.jpg
204KB, 783x792px
>>37663382
Please don't ever post this again Laura.

>>37663445
Ohai kissy. How's it going?
>>
File: 1496115078218.jpg (1MB, 6144x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1496115078218.jpg
1MB, 6144x3456px
>>37663445
I showed it to my dad once and he walked away
>>37663497
>At least the Junker skin as midriff
I don't care about that, but of all her skins it's my favorite mech, so I'm glad I got it for the rare occasions I play her
I get what you mean about your sister, not complimenting people doesn't mean you're mean
>>
>>37663445
Do they use skateboards to travel faster?
>>37663568
I'll take the midriff then.
Love the design as well, although nothing will top the Cruiser for me currently. Still funny to think I've dropped the police skin after spending a good hour or two playing HotS for it.
>not complimenting people doesn't mean you're mean
She's told me that she's afraid she comes off that way to others sometimes. She's a good person, she's shown that through her actions towards others.
>>
>>37663729
You can have the midriff, I'll take McCrees forearms
I looked at it and I actually have the Scavenger skin, not junker, same shit
I don't like the cruiser skin, and the cop is okay, but I'd never grind for it
I get what she means, but actions speak louder than words
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>37625038
I regularly hug, cuddle and sleep in the same bed with my sister, especially on cold stormy nights.

AMA
>>
>>37663869
How old are you both? Is it comfy or does she get annoyed by you occasionally?
Either way good for you anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>37663869
Fuck outta here with your AMA. You post results here, not tell people to ask you questions.
>>
>>37663831
I'm guessing you use the Blackwatch skin for 50% more forearms? And what's wrong with the Cruiser skin? The mech hits all the rights spots for me.
>>37663869
Best feeling, right? Is the bed next to the wall and do you sleep right up next to it?
>>
>>37663908
I'm 20, she's 23. On most nights I choose to sleep there she doesn't care or is indifferent, but she usually ends up cuddling me especially in her sleep, particularly on cold nights. She's really sweet and loves me very much.
>>
>>37664001
That's cute, pretty sweet anon.
Although I gotta say if my little sister would want to sleep in my bed almost every night I'd eventually tell her to tone it down.
>>
>>37663869
>>37664001
That's cute, glad you have that
>>37663957
I used it for a bit, but went back to riverboat which has no forearm...
>>
>>37663869
>ywn cuddle onee

Damn you. What does it feel like?
>>
Let's play a game find Laura, Austria, Ella and maybe Kissy's there.
>>37654768
>>
How about you hug your own families instead of asking about somebody else's, you incest freaks?
>>
>>37664081
I'm pretty easy to find I'm sure.

>>37664090
I've hugged my imouto until she told me to stop because it's getting weird.
>>
File: C5VcCYQWEAA-s0H.jpg (76KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
C5VcCYQWEAA-s0H.jpg
76KB, 850x601px
>>37664045
Why? You have bad tastes. If there is any character I'd go on the fence for besides Chirico Cuvie, it would be Blackwatch McCree.
>>37664001
>she usually ends up cuddling me especially in her sleep
Sugary swet, man.
>>
>see thread
>my sister is still asleep
>go to the bedroom
>get in and grab her from behind
>she protests "I'm still so tired anon..." in a whiny voice
>squeeze her and leave
>she says as I walk out "Make me some food please... I'll get dressed..." again in a whiny voice
>>
File: IMG_20170612_094131_01.jpg (135KB, 768x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_094131_01.jpg
135KB, 768x458px
>out doing early school shopping for daughter cause clearance sales are a thing
>Best friend is a guy named To
>"So me and T were thinking about trying to date"
>"I thought you didn't like dick?"
>"God Dad!"
>"Well that's cool. You two have a lot in common. He seems like a good kid."
>"But I'm worries about the long term, you know?"
>"They make condoms for that."
>She busts up laughing

Scored these on clearance at Kohl's. Gonna get the waterproof stuff later this week for them
>>
>>37664198
What are you making here?

>>37664217
kek, you're a nice dad.
>>
>>37664271
I'm gonna cheat and make her some chef boyardee. She's 19 but has the appetite of a toddler.
>>
>>37664217
>I thought you didn't like dick
You're the best and worst kind of person. My father recently (after a few drinks on father's day) told me that he was pretty glad I'm gay because "if I had to deal with another daughter bringing home guys I'd lose all my hair" and then proceeded to ask me about lesbian sex.
Thankfully my sister jumped to my aid before I died of acute blushing and stuttering.
>>
>>37664353
>chef boyardee
Ah yes, I totally didn't have to google that.
How close are you two?
>>
>>37664380
Meh, it's easier to joke about stuff than be the serious, alpha daddy type. Make no mistake, if T comes by, I'll be cleaning my carbine. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to stop her from normal teen stuff. Besides, I'd prefer she come to talk to me on things. Easier than waiting till they've become a huge mess
>>
>>37664380
You should try explaining all the lesbian sex you're having in his house. Did you have permission from your friend to post her picture?
>>
>>37664417
Yeah that's good, I'm glad you seem to be looking out for her.
Shame about liking dick though huh

>>37664424
Oh shush. I really don't want to think about my parents finding out.
Yeah, I linked her the thread and asked, of course.
>>
>>37664401
I'd say we're pretty close...

We live together
>>
>>37664471
Don't worry, I think it's just a phase. That, and all the lesbians in the PNW are hair dyed fem-nazi SJWs. As she said later, she feels like she can't date any girls around here because they simply have nothing in common besides enjoying the taste of pussy
>>
File: how_quaint.png (1MB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
how_quaint.png
1MB, 363x500px
>>37664503
What's the phase, liking dick or liking pussy?
Either way I guess lots of teens kinda go through the bicurious phase, and then end up on the straight or gay side in the end.
And surely there's some qt she's got the hots for. There's always one.
Either way she sounds adorable.
>>
>>37664569
Liking dick. She's made it very clear in the past that she thinks hetro sex is disgusting. I think this is more for companionship than anything
>>
File: CWWL_b9VAAAsPkP.jpg (41KB, 553x758px) Image search: [Google]
CWWL_b9VAAAsPkP.jpg
41KB, 553x758px
>>37664599
Well, she's very right.
Purest love is the only path for her.
>>
>>37664622
>Purest love is the only path for her.
But she doesn't have a twin
>>
>>37664686
Is that a cry for the twinposter to return? I too wish they would come back. They're apparently fucking. It seems pretty casual so I think they've been doing it for a while now.
>>
>>37664686
I'll ask my dad to if he needs a fourth daughter if you like.

>>37664700
Wait, which one? Didn't clogs have a twin?
>>
>>37664700
No, fuck that guy. Depending on which one you're talking about. Fuck the older one, the newer one is meh.
>>37664723
Do it.
>>
>>37664723
No, the guy who literally tripped as twin. They were already basically married, the only thing left was sex and a ring. Now the only thing left is a ring.

>>37664767
There's more than one? Why is there distaste for either? Other than that they never post.
>>
>>37664473
When's the original wedding?
>>
>>37664806
That's illegal my friend. It will probably come after they let people marry horses.
>>
>>37664767
He's literally called me a second after this post, weird. I asked him jokingly and he said every new daughter cuts 5 years off his lifetime. The ass.

>>37664792
I don't remember that huh. But sounds cute.
>>
>>37664879
>That's illegal my friend
So the only thing stopping you is the law? :^)
In that case just pull a bearguy, get her a ring and call it a day.
>>
>>37664917
Tell him you think you're pregnant.
>>37664929
And shove her chest.
>>
>>37664929
I mean marriage is a pretty serious thing. Like the law is obviously the literal thing stopping it but I don't really think we would get married. We're still pretty immature, we have a pretty long way to go life-wise, and there's the whole our parents thinking we're still just rooming together thing.
>>
brother died yesterday. kek
>>
>>37664962
I don't think he'd believe me, honestly. When I was like 14 I once went to him and asked him how I'd know if I was pregnant (because my period was a few days late) despite never even having kissed a boy. And he just laughed and laughed, and called my sister down, who also laughed. Ever since whenever I say I have a stomachache or eat something weird, they go "oh, you must be pregnant"
My whole family is just bullies desu.
>>
>>37664929
>call it a day
Something about this sounds rude. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
>>37664962
>shove her chest
This. Asserts dominance.
>>37665009
How is it going for you guys anyways? My sister and I are moving in together very soon, and I'd still like this to keep on going without any issues. From a nice friend that reassured me about marriage: I'm sure what you've got is great. Who cares about marriage when you have eachother. That's more than enough.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (60KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
60KB, 991x902px
>>37665009
>he whole our parents thinking we're still just rooming together thing.
Wait, so you're not just rooming together?
How's the sex?

>>37665041
>Ever since whenever I say I have a stomachache or eat something weird, they go "oh, you must be pregnant"
pic related

>>37665114
>Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
You are. Why do you think it sounds rude?
>>
>>37665114
Is there a chest shoving inside joke thing?

It's fun, we're happy with what we have so that's the biggest thing. We spend a lot of time together and make sure that we aren't just sitting around all day. We're also both happy with how things go with the lights out if you know what I mean
>>
File: 225478820235.jpg (179KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
225478820235.jpg
179KB, 700x379px
>anons in the chestlet thread are saying I need a gf so I can stop being a 'shlick addict'
Should I start to worry about my reputation? I mean there's worse things to be known for, right?
>>
>>37665169
It's a Brendan (Beargguy) joke. Earlier on when he and sissy were first starting to lewd, his sister took her top off for him. Rather than suck or run, or grope, he shoved her chest. Killed the mood, many keks were had
>>
>>37665156
I dunno. Ignore it, I'm just being dumb about it.
>>37665169
I shoved my sister's chest when were trying to get more physical with eachother. Really stupid of me, but we've gotten a lot farther.. a lot..
Glad to know things are going smoothly for now, especially in bed.
>>
Good morning everyone
Ready for another happy day?
>>
File: 047.png (216KB, 700x628px) Image search: [Google]
047.png
216KB, 700x628px
>>37665169
>spoiler
Ooh I like secret handholding too!
>>37665188
I mean you have a gf and selfschlick about it anyway so it's not like there's been any improvement, right?
>>
File: 4.gif (2MB, 856x733px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
2MB, 856x733px
>>37665282
Yes, today is always the most enjoyable day!

>>37665302
No, I mean I don't see a reason to change anything I guess. Life is good and I haven't gone blind yet or something.
>>
>>37665302
Have you done any secret handholding with your brother too?
>>
>>37665282
I'm bored at work, but I'm I'm a nice mood as always. Hope your morning is going alright.
>>
>>37665156
I thought I managed to imply that, I guess not.

It's good, we're started to mix things up some too which is great.

>>37665207
>>37665273
Smooth.

Somewhat similar to my first sexual experience with my sister. It was three years ago. We were at our grandparents' house swimming.

>swimming
>notice ol' pappy is asleep
>want to sneak a beer because we're bad kids
>also lived in redneck land so drinking was the only thing to do
>walking around in our swimsuits in the woods
>sharing a beer
>she's pretending to drink it because she thought it tasted really bad
>climb up a rock wall/hill
>under her climbing
>perfect view of ass/pussy/cametoe/junk
>get hard
>she notices instantly
>teases me about it
>harder
>she says the old "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"
>pull it out
>she grabs it wide eyed
>make her let go
>she says that she promised and unties both parts of her bikini
>oh wow
>she wanted me to touch her
>start rubbing her vag
>hear noises that were probably a squirrel
>beta freak out
>make her get dressed and say we have to go back

>>37665302
Yes, that is definitely what I'm talking about.
>>
>>37665368
How did this relationship even start?

>that whole greentext
Why does it read like both of you are children? Why did I imagine it like that? Why did I get hard?
>>
>>37665456
After that we realized that there are two things you can do in the middle of nowhere, drink and fuck. Our dad also starting letting me use his old truck because he got a new one around that time so we started hanging out together even more than before. We just got closer and closer and now we can't really think of living any differently. At least I can't.

She was 16 and I was 17. It's not a big deal if it get you hard I think.
>>
File: 1492605657357.jpg (188KB, 1200x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1492605657357.jpg
188KB, 1200x1018px
>>37665332
Nothing recent, the last time I can remember holding hands was like two months ago when I was down with fever and ended up getting an awful tummy ache along side it, I was lying in his bed sobbing and he reached over from his desk and held my hand for a while.
>>
>>37665556
You live in the south as well? That's not an insult either since I do as well, or what I believe is the south.
>>
>>37665556
>After that we realized that there are two things you can do in the middle of nowhere, drink and fuck
Well that was quick. Are you actaully rednecks?

>>37665576
>tummy ache
You're adorable.

> I was lying in his bed sobbing and he reached over from his desk and held my hand for a while.
CUTE!
>>
>2 sister fuckers from the US south
>Reinforces stereotypes that Southerners are a bunch of inbred hicks
>>
>>37665576
That's probably a weird sort of dependency or whatever but I feel the closest and most protected when I'm having migraines and my sister just holds me. I swear it actually helps me get better faster, just being close to her, her holding me, kissing my hand forehead and such.
Lately, rubbing me off has also helped.
>>
>>37665644
Not anymore, we both moved. Her so she could go to the school she wanted to and me because there's "work there" which was code for I wanted to stay with her.

>>37665661
We were. After a little over a year of being away from the south we're pretty civilized now.

>>37665697
I would stand up for the south but I'm a living example I guess.
>>
>>37665697
Wasn't Worried Imouto from Kentucky too?
>>
>>37664081
speaking of, it's overdue this thread had some of kissy's tits in it
>>
>>37665697
Hey, I know it may not spell the greatest of things about the south, but a stereotype is just a stereotype. The people here are nice, and besides the obvious, we don't really fill out those stereotypes.
>>37665722
We're still in the same state for now, but part of me always wanted the move out to somewhere different. The school my sister is going to attend is still within our state, and I'm bunking with her to help her out. Hope things go smoothly for you two. Wishing for the best.
>>
>>37665713
Being able to submit to someone and let go of all the worries really helps in making things pass faster, it's probably something to do with how constantly thinking about it stresses your system and makes it harder to recover. Having someone around who you can trust helps you focus on other things wink.
>>
>>37665820
You're right. It's just a sterotype. When are you moving in with your sister?
>>
>>37665338
What do you do for work?

I'm counting the champagne here right now, and my boss just left with one of the liquor reps and told me "I am getting drunk!"
It's just past noon and now I'm all by myself.. And it's pretty relaxed
>>
>>37665845
>big sister is a wonderful, caring person helping me feel better just by being there
>repay her by regularly abusing her pillow while she's at uni
I felt pretty bad about that, but now that she knows it's pretty fun looking back.
>>
>>37665820
That's a pretty similar situation to ours. If you guys are happy you should be fine. I would suggest moving somewhere far as soon as you guys are ready to though. It's a lot easier to live somewhere that no one knows anything about you.
>>
>>37665925
Got any cute stories for my heart boner?
>>
>>37665870
Yeah, some of the people I've met on my life hate how the south is portrayed sometimes. Others don't really care since they know themselves. And we're moving near the end of this month.
>>37665884
I'm just an office worker for an hauling company. Comfy and I get little dinky office. It's alright.
>boss just left with one of the liquor reps and told me "I am getting drunk!"
Kek
>>37665925
Yup, still funny how close our situations are a bit.
>moving somewhere far as soon as you guys are ready to though
Yeah, that's been on our minds for a bit. May mean cutting ties to some people we're close with, and that also raises some questions on some actions we were thinking about acting on. But like I've said before, we're going to let things go in order to make this work.
>>
>>37666045
Move to the PNW faggot
>>
>>37666108
I'll spite you by moving to socal, you degenerate.
>>
Nobody ever in Canada..
>>
>>37666198
Isn't Protective from Canada?
>>
>>37666169
Go ahead you dense fuck. You'll be broke, living out of your car, and unable to get out within 6 months
>>
>>37666198
Protective is from Canada.

>>37666045
Have you told your friend you're fucking yet?
How would she react if you took her bestie to another state?
>>
>>37666025
Maybe another time, I have some things to do now.

>>37666045
If it's with your sister there are always going to be more sacrifices than there are with normal relationships.
>>
>>37666218
>>37666227
I haven't met them yet, then!
I hope they're cool and kind.
>>
>>37666225
Then I'll fuck my sister in the car if I want. But nah, the place seems fun to visit, but shitty the live in.
>>37666227
Nah. And now I'm thinking about not even doing it.
She'd probably hate me for stealing her more than I already am.
>>37666254
I understand that, and she does as well, but I guess we kinda overlooked our best friend. It's still worth it to me.
>>
>>37666407
>fuck my sister in the car if I want
Why aren't you doing this already?
>>
>>37666407
Please treat your sister to a nice dinner this week!
>>
>>37666458
This, do it Brendan
>>
>>37666443
Because my truck isn't meant to be used that way.
>>37666458
I could always cook something this Friday. I haven't really ever done that before, or at least very well with how competent I can be with things.
>>
New thread thusly created for thine faggots
>>37666678
>>37666678
>>
>>37627881
Are you me? I was about to type this exact post
>>
Sis got really emotional b/c I haven't really touched any of my family members for a few years. 2/10 would not hug again
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.