[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a loli will never develop a crush for you because you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

File: Yotsu.png (386KB, 998x998px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsu.png
386KB, 998x998px
>tfw a loli will never develop a crush for you because you look scary and your conversation skills are in the toilet
>>
File: f9a3ff54b971a274b13b4e5ee10da396.jpg (201KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f9a3ff54b971a274b13b4e5ee10da396.jpg
201KB, 906x1280px
lolis are 2D images you tard
>>
2 maybe 10-12 year old girls waved at me one time when I was walking to the bus stop. I still have no idea why on earth did they do that, I don't know anyone in the city so they definitely didn't know me.
>>
File: 47965.jpg (95KB, 312x480px) Image search: [Google]
47965.jpg
95KB, 312x480px
flush down yourself into the toilet
>>
>>37624252
What?
>>37624127
If no one has depth can they be 2d?
>>37624137
Were they waiting as well?

I wish I could read people.
>>
File: 1375477550018.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1375477550018.png
110KB, 370x350px
>you will never have a daughter as pure, innocent and cute as Yotsuba
Oh god it hurts. I just want to protect something.
>>
>>37624526
We havr all this love and no obe to share it wih that we trust.
>>
>>37624127
>implying this ever stopped some people
>>
>>37624618
I fully support the idea that 2D surpasses 3D, but I want human interactions for the sake of my sanity.
>>
>>37624127
No. They aren't. You don't get to redefine Japanese-originating terms, eop newfuck.
>>
Why would you post about lolis having crushes while posting Yotsuba? Don't do this again
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37624488
>If no one has depth can they be 2d?
One of the best thoughts anyone has ever posted on /r9k/.
>>
>>37626447
I meant no personality btw.
Feelsgood being 2d?
>>
>>37625754
Just a random pic because I needed one.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37626654
I understood exactly what you meant.
>>
File: 1488074638649.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488074638649.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>37624107
wow, that is fucking cruel, OP

do you hate me?
>>
>>37627985
No. I don't have hate for anyone because it's a waste of time. I do hate that lolis/people in general don't initiate convo with me unless forced some how. If they could peel back my awkwardness, they might find a gem.
>>
File: 1495911337831.png (101KB, 342x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495911337831.png
101KB, 342x361px
>>37628058
yah, I like to think that about myself too, and I don't even think I'm ugly, perhaps even the opposite, which is why I feel so angry at times

actually, I fantasize about some young girls I see/meet at times that we fall in love forever after and shit
>>
No kidding, seriously cute 8-12 year olds terrify the hell out of me. Many of them are quite precocious and mature. It's actually as difficult to talk with them as it is a cute teen or adult woman.
>>
>>37628100
I like to fantasize about that too. Makes me feel happy for a bit, then the feeling fades away.
>>
File: 1490368395305.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490368395305.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>37628112
another fantasy of mine is that the world will all become right again soon, Nietzschean even

I feel like I am a true aristocrat, noble, dedicated, intelligent, 1.80 cm tall, normal weight, no criminal record, conscript, home guard, loyal, principled, atheist but close to catholic due to my feelings about the righteousness of the crusades
hell, I'm even a virgin, so I'm a "chaste" crusader, even if "involuntarily"

>>37628187
it's a good feeling, though
I live purely on hope atm
>>
>>37628112
I understand that fear. You don't want to be viewed as a broken person, right?
>>
>>37628243
Maybe. Pretty sure I'm just a pedo and little girls are just on the list of women I'm nervous to interact with.
>>
>>37628432
anyways, as young girls are concerned, in the words of bobby darin: "I want a girl to call my own; I want a dream lover, so I don't have to dream alone"
https://youtu.be/wVHAQX5sSaU
>>
>>37628432
You have a list? Tiny girls and who else? Talking to a girl I find attractive is hard for me.
>>
>>37624107
>tfw my looks scare off adults but lolis and shotas look up to me
>tfw born too late to be a scary dude with a cute loli wife waiting at home legally
>>
>>37624526
>protect
from what will you protect her? being normal?
also
>implying you can protect anything
she will be fucking braddy and chaddy at 11
>>
>>37624107
>tfw a loli did develop a crush for me
>completely ruined it with my faggotry and immature ass.
>feels bad man .jgp
>>
>>37628566
I find all attractive women hard to talk to
>>37628600
what?
>>37628613
ya
>>37628617
so sorry, man
song dedicated to you, man
https://youtu.be/N-aK6JnyFmk
>>
>>37628600
>>37628617
I don't like having these sad feelings!
>>
>>37628650
man up, cunt
https://youtu.be/pPArO-OI_3U
>>
>>37628600
Just go to the middle east and marry a nine year old, it's pretty normal over there from what I've seen.
>>
>>37628637
that sound gave me the feels, reminded me so much of her..
>>
>>37628722
Give me a loli, cunt
>>
Little girls are angels from heaven that light the darkest of hours and fill the hearts of the bleakest of men with hope and sunshine.
>>
File: 269967-kodomo-no-jikan.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
269967-kodomo-no-jikan.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
>>37628802
goood, goooooood, at least that way you know you are a true human being, not a normie
>>37628809
kkk, bud
>>37628866
yep
>>
>>37628881
I meant 3d. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>37628956
here's some robots for you, the old way, back when our society was pure, civilized and untainted, in a way, I suppose
https://youtu.be/0sB3Fjw3Uvc
>>
>>37628956
>>37628990
speaking of music, same poster, here's more robots
https://youtu.be/Tvu3xiFmfDU
msg me at johnfakey at mail dot com if you want someone to talk to
>>
>>37624107
from age 11-17 there was a girl who was 5 years younger than me who had a crush on me. Did some interesting stuff
>>
>>37629114
FGUCK ORIGINALLY OFF
https://youtu.be/CKBRc8zNQ30
>>
>>37629071
My music tastes aren't very popular.
>>37629114
Stop making me jealous desu.
>>
>>37629148
men age like wine, women age like milk, unless they are tainted the alcohol, which means they can become more refined, this is a fact
https://youtu.be/W-zmtmgswHw
>>
>>37629234
if you want some cream
damn, wish I had some weed
gotta be in cali or my young age
https://youtu.be/gozCnbfY-xM
>>
>>37629326
When people you know talk about having it, but you never have the chance to get any
>>
>>37629365
well, weed is easy to get, so it easy women
fuck it, spiced rum compels me out of robot
>>
>>37629448
If it was easy, I'd be chillin instead of wasting time on feels
>>
>>37624137
I was walking around through the park while being drunk once and 2 girls came up to me, wanted to fist bump and said I shouldn't always look so down, we talked for a bit and it was enjoyable. Never saw them again.
>>
File: baitscrewy.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
baitscrewy.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
ignore OP and his shitpost
>>
>>37629651
Hold the fuck up, bossman. I rarely make threads and when I do, I do it to chat about something specific with fellow bots.
>>
>>37629071
You're not getting my real email from me btw
>>
>>37629634
Cute. How old?

orijinaru
>>
>>37629114
>11
>family friends come to visit
>includes her fat alcoholic mother, rich dudebruh dad, and herself
>wasn't attracted to her at the time, her being 6 and me being 11
>always is smiling around me and admits her "love"
>jumps onto my bed one day while I'm reading
>lovingly attacks me
>call for my younger brother to get her to leave
>he comes in with a plastic sword.
>didn't see her again until I was 13
>>
>>37631009
>>37631009
>family goes across the country to visit her's
>meet them at a beach around where they are
>my siblings joke with her about how obsessd she was with me
>she tells them that she doesn't like me anymore
>later go to some sort club pool that they're part of
>>
>>37624526
i have a daughter but im a shitty father i want to see her fuck ugly fat men but i know those guys can't work in team and would probably kill or be too sperg to follow my instructions.
she is kind of dumb and innocent i touched her butthole the other day she complained but i told her if she let me do it i was buying her a tablet
>>
>>37631238
>when we get there she's wearing a red one piece bathing suit
>swim around and do that sort of thing
>later go into the hot tub
>as I'm in there with my siblings she starts to get out of the pool
>"hey anon"
>"what"
>look to her to see her smirking directly into my eyes and doing this odd thing where she is pulling her bathing suit up the crack of her ass
>wut
>I wasn't necessarily all to attracted to that, found it kind of odd
>but then I realized what I was looking at
>saw her glistening, tiny and muscular pert
ass and her long thin legs the same way that a 13 year old boy sees a mature woman's
>starting to feel a little odd
>>
>>37631470
>still in a bit of a trance as she walks over to the hot tub
>she gets in and starts talking to my siblings, who are closer to her age
>still thinking over what I just saw as I attempted to engage in the conversation
>she decides to sit on my lap
>ohfuck.jpg
>continue to talk with everyone else
>later my siblings start to leave
>us two are the only ones left
>she turns around to look at me, smiling
>"are you having fun anon?" she says as she slightly slides against me
>am thinking: do you have any idea what you are doing?
>instead say, "h-huh yeah I'm great", letting out a small moan
>"oh are you hurt?"

cont.
>>
File: Joel122.png (504KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Joel122.png
504KB, 1024x768px
>>37631369
Please don't corrupt her. She's your little girl and its your job to protect her from this world. I know you have these perverted fantasies but if you cant control these urges send her to a trustworthy relative. You will regret it for the rest of your life if you continue to have sexual relations with that child and you are destroying her trust every time you do it. 8 out of 10 times you will get caught for doing it, that's when you serve time in prison and you will forever be labeled as a sex offender. Imagine having to register to the sex offenders office every time you move? Your daughter may be naive now and might even end up liking the adult things you are doing with her. But when she gets older and realizes
all the deviant things you have done to her she will fucking resent you and go to people for help with those traumatic expiernces.
>>
>>37631675
>"no I'm just fine" I say trying to act normal
>"oh okay, I'm just checking. Sometimes when I move around on my grampa's lap and he makes those noises he says that he has a sore leg"
>what the actual fuck
>she continues to move around some more on my lap smirking at me
>at this point I'm at a half chub, it still doesn't feel right to have a close to 9 year old girl doing this to me
>at first I think that this is all just innocent child play, but then I realizes that the smirking isn't just typical smiling
>the movements become more aggressive, pushing into me and sliding across me more thoroughly
>slowly getting harder
>I moan quietly and she looks back at me, biting her lower lip
>under her breath she says "put your hands here, putting her hands on her hips
>mesmerized, I do as I'm told
>she kind of crunches over than quietly says, "look down"
>I look down and see pert ass cheeks sliding around my bathing suit covered dick
>at this point I'm on the verge of cumming, which she for some reason seems well aware of
>get called by parents saying that it's time to go
>she gets up and dries off, waves at me and says bye
>I'm sitting in the tub in shock waiting for my diamond hard benis to return to an unoticeable state.
>Next time I saw her was when I was 16

moar?
>>
File: 1496586551042.jpg (90KB, 499x690px) Image search: [Google]
1496586551042.jpg
90KB, 499x690px
>>37631369
How did you touch it? Through pants? Or did you stick your hand in there?
>>
>>37632032
YES PLEASEE POST MORE FAGGGET
>>
>>37624107
Quit being delusional retard. "Loli" doesn't exist in real life the way you think it does. It doesn't matter how you look, little girls can't have a serious crush on you.
>>
>>37631369
Hit me up
Desu nae
>>
>>37632032
>flash-forward to when I'm sixteen, she's eleven
>go to visit her family again
>like the last time, we meet at the beach
>puberty had just started to have an affect on her
>thinner waist, wider hips, some ass buildup
>at this point I was undeniably attracted to her, with her slightly more woman-like body, dirty blonde hair and sun-kissed skin
>even though I knew that she liked me from before, I didn't think that she would still be so into me
>for the most part, she stayed talking with my siblings, but when they went off, she talked to me
>and oh, was she just interesting
>every single thing she said seemed like an attempt to act as innocent as possible but then suddenly blurted out extremely sexual things into our conversation
>and oh did she know about sex
>knowing that she probably went through sex ed., I wouldn't be so surprised if she hadn't had brought up some perverted shit in every single sentence
>later on we had to go back to her family's house, as my family had nowhere else to sleep
>I was given a guest room, and my other sibling's slept with the girl in her room
>in the middle of the night I hear my door open and then see the girl standing there
>"hey anon"
>I let out a barely awake "hey"
>"can I lie down with you?"
>yeah sure whatever sure
>she gets into bed with me and starts to hug me from behind
>moves to the other side of me, pressing the front of herself against me
>"anon..." she says, staring me in the eyes
>before I can say anything she somehow throws herself even more against me and presses my lips against hers
>oh god
>hesitant to open my mouth but eventually do after she puts her arms around my neck and starts to lick my lips
>at this point we are full on making out with each other
>start to feel up and cup her ass with my hand
>she let's out a small moan
>I'm rock hard by now
>she has some how managed to wrap her legs around my waist
>run my fingers over her nipples
>feel her shiver and moan
continued
>>
>>37632713
I just want to die and know peace.
>>
>>37632882
This sounds like a fucking dream.
Too bad she didn't stay petite.
>>
>>37632882
>in turn she reaches down and circles her ice cold fingers around the tip of my dick and lean forward sending her hand down my hot shaft
>start to slowly pull down her pants
>once they are down past her ass she turns me onto my back and gets on top of me
>she then stands up and I sit up to help her get her pants off
>she jumps forward onto me, puts her arms around my neck and legs around my waist and makes me fall onto my back while french kissing
>Moves her pantie covered ass and pussy over my still clothed dick and starts to grind
>She's sitting up so I take off her shirt, she takes off mine
>grab her firm, pert ass from behind and pull off her panties
>she moans as I squeeze her ass and grind my rock solid bulge against her pussy
>at this point she jumps up and hastily pulls my pants off
>puts her hand into my underwear and pulls out my cock
>help her to get my underwear off
>she then, with dick in hand, moves her head down and runs her smooth wet tongue down the tip and shaft of my dick
>the feeling that came out of this almost made me want to cum right there, but had to hold back as right after she finished licking my dick she she started to grind her bare pussy against it
>now my dick, wet from her, had to go somewhere, I thought
>so thankfully just then she turned around and showed of her hairless anus and pussy
>"if she bleeds than how are we supposed to explain that?" I thought
>into the ass it was going
>right as the tip of my dick made a constricting entrance into her ass, I heard a sharp yelping sound coming from her
>quickly I covered her mouth and heard her muffled cries coming out as I jammed the rest of my dick into her ass
>and oh was it tight
>as I started to slide her up and down on by shaft I noticed that the yelps had turned more into angry moans and felt tears on my hand
>then I felt her loosen off of me quickly and proceeded to turn around and loudly moan and grunt as she slid my cock into her pussy
con't
>>
>>37624107
>go to friends house
>neighbor is throwing a party for their 12 year old daughter
>get invited to come
>we go
>birthday girl sees me, runs over to me and hugs me
>grabs my hand and holds it
>talks to me
>whispers in my ear secrets
>introduces me to her friends
>shows me stuff
>tells me she thinks I'm cute
>never spoke to her before or after

It made me feel good about myself but it also made me feel sad for her because she fell for a loser. I was 16 at the time. I don't know if she was serious or just practicing her women skills. If she was flirting with me and liked me, then I'm worried for women in general because I'm no good and it means women are a bad judge of character.
>>
>>37632402
Trough her shorts at first but i pulled them and she complained then i told her that bullshit and didn't mind me
>>37632824
the thing with people is that once they satisfy their lust morals come back and they want to do the right thing. that's what i mean with i can't trust anyone
>>
>>37633636
What do you mean do the right thing? Give themselves up? When you bust the guy that heads to the motel since you're actually a fed, their morals do come back I guess.
>>37633558
So the secret is to have friends? It's a shame that you didn't even get to meet her again.
>>
>>37633732
>So the secret is to have friends? It's a shame that you didn't even get to meet her again.

No, the secret is to be attractive. Women only want attractive people. I was a 5/10 at best, which makes me think she was either doing it for fun or just punking me.
>>
>>37633558
Also, don't be so hard on yourself. She hasn't gotten to see what qualities are good in a partner. You can't be that bad of a guy.
>>
>>37633506
>Just what i was trying to avoid
>but she wasn't getting off
>the ferociousness in which she rode my cock and heavy breathing showed that this was my punishment
>not too bad of a punishment if you ask me
>as expected she was extremely tight, and there was thankfully no blood
>as she was sort of laying down on top of me, I could grab her ass and help her move on me
>she didn't like this too much though and sat up pushing on my chest and throwing her hair back and turned around to face my feet
>I put my hands on her hips and watched her ass pound against my crotch
>I could tell that she liked the dominance, but I had different ideas in mind.
>using the position she was in and my hands on her hips, I was able to push her onto her hands in knees
>at first she didn't like this too much but later on her moans said otherwise
>railed her for a straight 15 minutes until I started hearing the moans become more intense and within the next few minutes I felt some quavering
>her quavering made me want to cum and at this point I think she was right there too
>as her moans became the most intense I felt myself blow the biggest load deep inside of her
>we collapsed into each other and I woke up with her in my arms and random blood stains everywhere
>blamed them on a nosebleed
haven't had an actual conversation with her since a year after that
>>
>>37633840

Your story puts you at 17 today. Enjoy your ban underage
>>
>>37633828

Nah, I'm ugly and have no redeeming qualities that make me a good bf. She probably was just infatuated with me because of my age.
>>
>>37633893
If that was true, I don't get why something like that hasn't happened to me yet. Do you have buds?
>>
>>37633879
notice how for the first part I mentioned how that long the girl had a crush on me. meant to say that the last conversation I had was a year after
>>
>>37633978

That was my one and only friend and I haven't spoken to him in 3 years. That party happened over 10 years ago. For whatever reason, she was attracted to me. So all that matters to a woman is attraction. Doesn't matter what you do, if she isn't attracted to you, you might as well give up.
>>
>>37633993
*how that was how long
>>
>>37634029
I'd ask you if you wanted to be buds, but I don't think I'd be a good one.
>>
>>37634149

What do you mean by that? Where are you from?
>>
>>37634193
I don't like speaking to people because it makes me nervous. It makes playing cs a pain.
Murica btw.
>>
>>37634253

So we can be video game buddies if you'd like. I only play on console though. I play Starcraft 2 as well. I live in America as well.
>>
>>37634342
Do you have a steam account?
Banned for 2 seconds.
>>
>>37634391

Yeah, but I don't really game on PC. I have Civ V, AoE2, and random other games I got on sale.
>>
>>37634414
Well I don't play on console.
Origino
>>
>>37634494

Well then I guess this is goodbye.

Nah, I'm kidding. My account name is ischrisblack. You can add me if you want. We probably won't talk much or have any games in common but there you go. Option is on the table.
>>
>>37634568
I'll look for ya
Giffgafg
>>
>>37634568
Not showing up. Maybe because I'm on my phone.
>>
>>37634664

Try spaces in between the words. Can't find you if >>37634638 is your name.
>>
>>37634688
Just random giffgafff to keep it original.
">price"
^origi
>>
>>37633636
Why have you left, officer? You think I'm pulling your leg?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.